Wrestling Forum for the stars of UNWA

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Bruiser Bob's introduction
Sat Sep 20, 2014 3:46 am by Bruiser Bob

» Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)
Sat Sep 20, 2014 3:18 am by Bruiser Bob

» Ghosts of The Past
Sat Sep 20, 2014 2:40 am by Bruiser Bob

» Is anyone still here?
Wed May 25, 2011 3:00 pm by el cartographer

» I am sorry to announce...
Fri Dec 03, 2010 4:30 am by el cartographer

» Where did they go?
Sat Nov 28, 2009 7:57 am by el cartographer

» The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic
Fri Jul 03, 2009 12:57 am by arcticterror

» When are u on ?
Tue Jun 30, 2009 3:56 pm by ghetto blaster

» Post Your Pwnage/Ownage
Sat Jun 20, 2009 1:34 am by ghetto blaster

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Share | 

The Pheonix (Open)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zer0_k00L
Mid Carder
Mid Carder

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2009-01-14

PostSubject: The Pheonix (Open)   Wed Mar 04, 2009 9:30 pm

29 seconds in, when the screaming begins a white light comes from the tunnel. Out
walks Z. He is wearing his navy blue tank top with the writing 'Jardine Clinic: 0704895'
on the back in white writing. Around his wrists are his broken shackles. He has his
navy blue and black combat trousers on and his black boots with navy blue flames
up the sides of them. He strides down to the ring and slides under the bottom rope.
Blue flame erupts from each ring post as the lights go back on. He grabs a mic and
begins to speak..

Z: "Well well.. What's this I hear of a quest for a mystical bird? It sounds very intriguing
to us.. And it looks as if, standing between us and our prize is the one known as Bad Blood..
To you, my friend, we hold no grudges against you, everything from this point on is for
our personal gain and the betterment of this great org..."

Z's head shakes violently and when it stops he begins to talk in a harsh voice.

Z: "Oh who are we kidding here? It's all about the belt! Now many of you may think us insane..
Well you would be half right.. I'm half insane and he's half insane HAHAHA!! But seriously, imagine
only having control half the time, it's not the best thing.. Now, onto this lovely piece of jewelery
that we may be able to grasp.. Insane people like us are supposed to fall at the first hurdle, we're
supposed to give up before anything has begun.. Well NOT TODAY! Mr Blood.. We shall see if your
Blood is as Bad as your name suggests, we shall examine it when it coats our fists and clothes and
when it is pooled on that ringmat that you shall be making so good friends with.. But as my other
half so put it, this actually ISN'T anything against you.. HAHAHAHA!! LET THE BLOOD FLOW FROM
THE HIGHEST PEAK TO THE DEEPEST VALLEY! REDEMPTION IS HERE MY FRIENDS AND YOU SHALL
ALL BEAR WITNESS TO..."

Z's head shakes violently once again and he begins to talk in a softer voice.

Z: "I'm terribly sorry about that.. He's getting very excited.."

Men in white coats appear at the top of the ramp and begin to rush down to the ring carrying a
Straitjacket with them.

Z: "NO! NO! He's calm now, there is no need for uncivilized behavior, especially in front of these fine
people here.. Why oh why did Leon hire you? He knows we are not insane! Just.. Conflicted.."

Z smirks and raises his arms, the lights go out and when they come back on he is gone. The men have
trapped one of their own people in the jacket whilst fumbling in the dark. Laughter echoes around the
arena and then fades away.

(OOC: Open if anyone can add anything, otherwised it's closed..)
Back to top Go down
View user profile

The Pheonix (Open)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1