UNWA Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UNWA Forum

Wrestling Forum for the stars of UNWA

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» One day someone will come looking for me.
Jessica and Chase Young discuss some issues (closed I think) EmptyThu Aug 31, 2023 6:24 am by Bruiser Bob

» Bruiser Bob's introduction
Jessica and Chase Young discuss some issues (closed I think) EmptySun Jun 18, 2023 3:56 pm by Bruiser Bob

» Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)
Jessica and Chase Young discuss some issues (closed I think) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 3:18 am by Bruiser Bob

» Ghosts of The Past
Jessica and Chase Young discuss some issues (closed I think) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 2:40 am by Bruiser Bob

» Is anyone still here?
Jessica and Chase Young discuss some issues (closed I think) EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:00 pm by el cartographer

» I am sorry to announce...
Jessica and Chase Young discuss some issues (closed I think) EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:30 am by el cartographer

» Where did they go?
Jessica and Chase Young discuss some issues (closed I think) EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:57 am by el cartographer

» The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic
Jessica and Chase Young discuss some issues (closed I think) EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:57 am by arcticterror

» When are u on ?
Jessica and Chase Young discuss some issues (closed I think) EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:56 pm by ghetto blaster

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Jessica and Chase Young discuss some issues (closed I think)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
James Young
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
James Young

Number of posts : 399
Registration date : 2008-08-11

Jessica and Chase Young discuss some issues (closed I think) Empty
PostSubject: Jessica and Chase Young discuss some issues (closed I think)   Jessica and Chase Young discuss some issues (closed I think) EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 9:53 pm

Chase and Jessica Young were seen in their locker room together, they seem to have a serious discussion.

Jessica: "Father, we can't dismiss the fact that Ryan is back! I mean, he tired to kill James! What if he tries to do the same to other wrestlers here in the UNWA like he did before!"

Chase: "James did somewhat try to cripple Ryan before you know, he tired to paralyze him! Do you not remember that Jessica Louise Young!"

Jessica: "Please don't use my full name. But yea that was when he was knocked in the head! You know that James has a multiple personality disorder and how it only takes something incredibly head to bring them out!"

Chase: "Look, we'll discuss this to a further base, after a month. And don't you have some work to do?"

Jessica: "Yea, I do. Still can't believe I agreed to act like a **** though."

Chase: "Jessica, it's only to get information, so don't worry too much. Besides, after a month, you'll be able to stop doing it. And be thankful you aren't doing it for Ogre McJoker."

Jessica shudders at the idea before she leaves the room.
Back to top Go down

Jessica and Chase Young discuss some issues (closed I think)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
UNWA Forum :: UNWA Role Plays :: RP Archives-
Jump to: