UNWA Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UNWA Forum

Wrestling Forum for the stars of UNWA

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» One day someone will come looking for me.
Step into hell... EmptyThu Aug 31, 2023 6:24 am by Bruiser Bob

» Bruiser Bob's introduction
Step into hell... EmptySun Jun 18, 2023 3:56 pm by Bruiser Bob

» Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)
Step into hell... EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 3:18 am by Bruiser Bob

» Ghosts of The Past
Step into hell... EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 2:40 am by Bruiser Bob

» Is anyone still here?
Step into hell... EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:00 pm by el cartographer

» I am sorry to announce...
Step into hell... EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:30 am by el cartographer

» Where did they go?
Step into hell... EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:57 am by el cartographer

» The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic
Step into hell... EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:57 am by arcticterror

» When are u on ?
Step into hell... EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:56 pm by ghetto blaster

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Step into hell...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Snake
Title Challenger
Title Challenger
Snake

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2009-02-01

Step into hell... Empty
PostSubject: Step into hell...   Step into hell... EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 11:53 am

The scene opens on the camera panning over the bars of a prison cell, as we continue to pan over cell after cell, each filled with various prisons, each one looking worse than the one before it. The camera continues down the corridor it seems as the lighting gets darker and darker the further into the prison we travel. As the camera pans over one cell the prison pounces against the bars, making the camera jerk back, the figure twists his head as he stares into the lens, before laughing gently, a cold piercing laugh. He places his head against the bars as a flicker of the light shows his features, as we see the prisoner known simply as Snake.

Snake: Can you feel the metal? Can you feel the cold concrete closing in on you? Can you feel it? Everywhere you look, the despair, the damned…the sin that surrounds us all? People consider this to be hell; this isn’t hell though this is the truth? It’s out there that the lie is shown to be truth, out there that people are lying to themselves.

Snake laughs again as he disappears into the shadows for a moment before returning to the bars.

Snake: Tonight you’ll see the truth, tonight you step into my nightmare, my heaven, my home…tonight you face Snake in a place you hoped never to come, and as you look into the faces of my family, my enemies, my fellow prisoners, you’ll see that there is no god, there is no devil, there is only me…and when you’ll on the floor looking up at your god failing to help you. You’ll learn to respect me. Learn to respect the chains I wear. You all look at me like I am dirty, that I am below you, tonight the tables are turned. Tonight you enter my world where I am king!

Snake laughs again as he fades into the darkness, as tonight he’ll face Theram inside of the prison walls. God help us all.
Back to top Go down

Step into hell...
Page 1 of 1