UNWA Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UNWA Forum

Wrestling Forum for the stars of UNWA

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» One day someone will come looking for me.
James Young vs Ryan Young (possibly closed) EmptyThu Aug 31, 2023 6:24 am by Bruiser Bob

» Bruiser Bob's introduction
James Young vs Ryan Young (possibly closed) EmptySun Jun 18, 2023 3:56 pm by Bruiser Bob

» Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)
James Young vs Ryan Young (possibly closed) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 3:18 am by Bruiser Bob

» Ghosts of The Past
James Young vs Ryan Young (possibly closed) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 2:40 am by Bruiser Bob

» Is anyone still here?
James Young vs Ryan Young (possibly closed) EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:00 pm by el cartographer

» I am sorry to announce...
James Young vs Ryan Young (possibly closed) EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:30 am by el cartographer

» Where did they go?
James Young vs Ryan Young (possibly closed) EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:57 am by el cartographer

» The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic
James Young vs Ryan Young (possibly closed) EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:57 am by arcticterror

» When are u on ?
James Young vs Ryan Young (possibly closed) EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:56 pm by ghetto blaster

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

James Young vs Ryan Young (possibly closed)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
James Young
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
James Young

Number of posts : 399
Registration date : 2008-08-11

James Young vs Ryan Young (possibly closed) Empty
PostSubject: James Young vs Ryan Young (possibly closed)   James Young vs Ryan Young (possibly closed) EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 9:19 pm

James Young stared down at his opponent, who had an evil smirk on his face. His brother, Ryan Young. Chase and Jessica Young were watching them. Though Jess looked anxious, while Chase looked really calm while he crossed his arms.

James: "Ryan, you will not win this match,"

Ryan: "Well you see James, I will, as I'm the smarter out of the two of us,"

James smirked as did Ryan.

James: "I've been meaning to ask you, Ryan. Can we be on friendly terms again after this?"

Ryan: "Sure, I'm cool with that, but let's start this!!"

James and Ryan suddenly shot their hands forward before.

James & Ryan: "ROCK! PAPER! SCISSORS!!"

Jess and Chase watched this sweat-dropping at the stupidity of the situation. Even more after James ended with Paper, while Ryan ended with Rock. Making James the winner. James danced around happily before Ryan smacked him around the back of the head.

Ryan: "IDIOT!!!"

(ooc: That that, it's closed I should think)
Back to top Go down

James Young vs Ryan Young (possibly closed)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
UNWA Forum :: UNWA Role Plays :: RP Archives-
Jump to: