UNWA Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UNWA Forum

Wrestling Forum for the stars of UNWA

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» One day someone will come looking for me.
v Snake for his freedom(open to Snake) EmptyThu Aug 31, 2023 6:24 am by Bruiser Bob

» Bruiser Bob's introduction
v Snake for his freedom(open to Snake) EmptySun Jun 18, 2023 3:56 pm by Bruiser Bob

» Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)
v Snake for his freedom(open to Snake) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 3:18 am by Bruiser Bob

» Ghosts of The Past
v Snake for his freedom(open to Snake) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 2:40 am by Bruiser Bob

» Is anyone still here?
v Snake for his freedom(open to Snake) EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:00 pm by el cartographer

» I am sorry to announce...
v Snake for his freedom(open to Snake) EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:30 am by el cartographer

» Where did they go?
v Snake for his freedom(open to Snake) EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:57 am by el cartographer

» The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic
v Snake for his freedom(open to Snake) EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:57 am by arcticterror

» When are u on ?
v Snake for his freedom(open to Snake) EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:56 pm by ghetto blaster

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

v Snake for his freedom(open to Snake)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

v Snake for his freedom(open to Snake) Empty
PostSubject: v Snake for his freedom(open to Snake)   v Snake for his freedom(open to Snake) EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 11:52 am

Strange eerie music comes through the arena as Mr.Minder comes out to the stage area,jeers and boos fill the arena.Some cheers can be heard,but a chant of "leon leon goes up to drown them out"

Mr.Minder laughs then begins to talk,

Cheer for that pathetic fool all you want but i killed him to earn my contract,which Timelord just picked up at the main office.So now Rev now has greatness within it's ranks....ME!
Call me a puppet or whatever you want but i am here for one thing and one thing only to take name's.

Bruiser Bob,Wolf Pac,Kal,Von Ryan and Theram get ready to step up to the plate especially those with gold around their waist ha ha.

But first an itch that needs scratching called Snake the jailbird ha ha.
What you do Snake shed your skin on the freeway or something?
I don't even need to win Snake but you do if you want your freedom boy,prepare well my reptile foe for i will mind my business and that's you.

With that parting statement Minder leaves the stage area to a chorus of boo's
Back to top Go down

v Snake for his freedom(open to Snake)
Page 1 of 1