UNWA Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UNWA Forum

Wrestling Forum for the stars of UNWA

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» One day someone will come looking for me.
A new face...(open) EmptyThu Aug 31, 2023 6:24 am by Bruiser Bob

» Bruiser Bob's introduction
A new face...(open) EmptySun Jun 18, 2023 3:56 pm by Bruiser Bob

» Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)
A new face...(open) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 3:18 am by Bruiser Bob

» Ghosts of The Past
A new face...(open) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 2:40 am by Bruiser Bob

» Is anyone still here?
A new face...(open) EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:00 pm by el cartographer

» I am sorry to announce...
A new face...(open) EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:30 am by el cartographer

» Where did they go?
A new face...(open) EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:57 am by el cartographer

» The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic
A new face...(open) EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:57 am by arcticterror

» When are u on ?
A new face...(open) EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:56 pm by ghetto blaster

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

A new face...(open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
N.B.K.
Jobber
Jobber
N.B.K.

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2009-03-13

A new face...(open) Empty
PostSubject: A new face...(open)   A new face...(open) EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 10:25 pm

A sexy tune begins to play over the arena speakers as a woman walks out to the ring. She looks to be about 5'5" or 5'6" and maybe a 125. She makes her way up the steps as the crowd is in awe of her looks mainly because of her well endowness. She is wearing a red tight fitting spaghetti strapped shirt and a tight white fabric pants and red high heels. She gets in the ring and grabs a mic and begins to speak.

Woman:"First of let me introduce myself. My name is Nikki Ryan and I am the manager of the newest superstar to come to UNWA."

Nikki pushes the hair that has fallen into her face away and continues.

Nikki:"Yeah after some intense negotiations with Leon before he was put out of action. Which I might add we got done just in time. But anyways enough about business lets get to it. I give you UNWA newest superstar, Natural Born Killer."

With that Nikki motions to the ramp and stage as the instrumental version of Natural Born Killas begins to play over the arena speakers. A few second into the song we see the curtain move and out walks N.B.K. He looks to be 7'0" or taller as he makes his way to the ring. He is wearing black boots, black jeans, and a black cutoff sleeved shirt and black gloves with that fingertips cut off all fingers of the glove. He makes his way up the stairs and quite easily steps over the ropes. He makes his way to Nikki and Nikki gives N.B.K. the mic.

N.B.K.:"So this is the UNWA. What many believe is the greatest fed around. Well I guess we will see about that soon enough because I begin my journey here tonight. You see to me this is just another challenge that I will conquer because quite frankly I have done it all my life. Just like when I was in the gang when I was younger, my gang controlled the streets and so did I. Then when I got into the army, we conquered whatever we wanted to. And just like in previous feds I have been in, I have conquered and became champion."

N.B.K. looks around the arena as the fans are not sure what to think about him before he continues.

N.B.K.:"But enough about my past because it is all about the future now. And the future is me dominating UNWA and quite frankly there is nothing you can do about it."

With that N.B.K. lowers the mic as the instrumental version of Natural Born Killas begins to play again as he looks around the arena again and Nikki looks at him...

up for interuption or will add them leaving later in the week
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com shane whiteside
Captain Parkes
Title Challenger
Title Challenger
Captain Parkes

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2008-08-20

PostSubject: Re: A new face...(open)   A new face...(open) EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 10:33 am

Suddenly "War Machine" starts blasting out of the speakers throughout the arena and the fans rise in anticipaction. With a roar like thunder, pyrotechincs shoot out of the Titantron and Captain Parkes emerges from backstage accompanied by Candice.

As Candice makes her way over to the announce table, Parkes slides into the ring and walks up to Natural Born Killer. Grabbing the mic from N.B.K's hand Parkes addresses the crowd ignoring both N.B.K and Nikki Ryan.

"So this is the new talent that everyone is talking about backstage. This is the man that's going to take the company to the top. Well I've got news for you mate. You're Nothing!" Parkes finally looks over at Natural Born Killer, "You talk about ruling the streets in your gang and having been a champion in other Federations. Well let me tell it to you straight. No other Federation is as tough as the UNWA. And you may rule the streets, but I rule the oceans of the Caribbean and tonight I'm going to own you in this ring if you've got the balls to stand and fight."
Back to top Go down
N.B.K.
Jobber
Jobber
N.B.K.

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2009-03-13

PostSubject: Re: A new face...(open)   A new face...(open) EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 2:12 pm

N.B.K. looks at Captain Parkes before snatching the mic back from him. He stares into the eyes of Parkes before continuing.

N.B.K.:"I can see by the look in your eye that you don't believe a word you just said. As far as you thinking I am nothing well I guess that is your opinion and like they say opinions are like a$$holes everyone has one. But tonight I will change you opinion because I accept your fight and tonight I will show you and all these people why I was a highly recruited free agent. Because tonight is my start and tonight I am going to kill you."

With that N.B.K. motions for Nikki to leave the ring and then makes a gun shooting motion toward Capain Parkes as he awaits Captain's next move.
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com shane whiteside
Captain Parkes
Title Challenger
Title Challenger
Captain Parkes

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2008-08-20

PostSubject: Re: A new face...(open)   A new face...(open) EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 10:44 am

"So you're going to kill me tonight are you?" calls out Parkes, "We if you do manage that miracle tonight make sure you get the list of people that will pay the bounty on my head from Candice over there as both the British and French Navies have been trying and failing to achieve just that for years."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A new face...(open)   A new face...(open) Empty

Back to top Go down

A new face...(open)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
UNWA Forum :: UNWA Role Plays :: RP Archives-
Jump to: