UNWA Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UNWA Forum

Wrestling Forum for the stars of UNWA

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» One day someone will come looking for me.
Most 'Evil' wrestler award (Open to Damien Darkness & the stable of Darkness) EmptyThu Aug 31, 2023 6:24 am by Bruiser Bob

» Bruiser Bob's introduction
Most 'Evil' wrestler award (Open to Damien Darkness & the stable of Darkness) EmptySun Jun 18, 2023 3:56 pm by Bruiser Bob

» Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)
Most 'Evil' wrestler award (Open to Damien Darkness & the stable of Darkness) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 3:18 am by Bruiser Bob

» Ghosts of The Past
Most 'Evil' wrestler award (Open to Damien Darkness & the stable of Darkness) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 2:40 am by Bruiser Bob

» Is anyone still here?
Most 'Evil' wrestler award (Open to Damien Darkness & the stable of Darkness) EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:00 pm by el cartographer

» I am sorry to announce...
Most 'Evil' wrestler award (Open to Damien Darkness & the stable of Darkness) EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:30 am by el cartographer

» Where did they go?
Most 'Evil' wrestler award (Open to Damien Darkness & the stable of Darkness) EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:57 am by el cartographer

» The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic
Most 'Evil' wrestler award (Open to Damien Darkness & the stable of Darkness) EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:57 am by arcticterror

» When are u on ?
Most 'Evil' wrestler award (Open to Damien Darkness & the stable of Darkness) EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:56 pm by ghetto blaster

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Most 'Evil' wrestler award (Open to Damien Darkness & the stable of Darkness)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Leon Heart
GM
GM
Leon Heart

Number of posts : 1669
Registration date : 2008-08-06

Most 'Evil' wrestler award (Open to Damien Darkness & the stable of Darkness) Empty
PostSubject: Most 'Evil' wrestler award (Open to Damien Darkness & the stable of Darkness)   Most 'Evil' wrestler award (Open to Damien Darkness & the stable of Darkness) EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 10:58 pm

(ooc guys feel free to do whatever you like with this one...(within reason!)
-
Mama D and Winston are at the podium about to announce the next awards when suddenly the lights go dark and disco dancing beat music can be heard throughout the theatre....a rocking eurodance beat pulses through the audience as a spotlight shines down on the stage
-
Winston: "What The?!"
-
A figure appears from the dark gyrating and dancing his way into the spotlight he is naked accept for a loin cloth......
-
-
......it's OGRE MCOKER!! He has a piece of raw steak hanging from his mouth and an envelope with blood daubed on the front. he dances to Mama D and gyrates around her bumping his hips against hers, he hands the blood stained envelope to Winston and goes to dance off...before anyone can stop him he yanks at the loin cloth..the audience gasp in horror before four security men rush on stage and usher Ogre away from the stoplight and off the stage
-
Winston is standing gingerly holding the bloodied envelope, he opens it carefully
-
Winston: "Well, this isn't actually a catergory tonight.....but I guess someone wants us to announce it...so the winner of the most Evil wrestler of the UNWA award goes to....
-
Mama D leans into the microphone
-
Mama D: "DAMIEN DELICIOUS AND HIS STABLE OF DARKESS!!!"
-
Mama and Winston step back leaving an award on the podium waiting for it to be collected
-
(ooc over to the stable)
Back to top Go down
https://unwa.forumotion.net
Damien Darkness
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Number of posts : 220
Registration date : 2008-11-04

Most 'Evil' wrestler award (Open to Damien Darkness & the stable of Darkness) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Most 'Evil' wrestler award (Open to Damien Darkness & the stable of Darkness)   Most 'Evil' wrestler award (Open to Damien Darkness & the stable of Darkness) EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 10:46 am

The lights dim and Damien Darkness appears at the top of the entrance ramp.

"Most evil wrestler? I must say, I'm about as honored as I can be to accept this award from a washed up wrestler/announcer and his, um, lovely broadcast partner. I have to say, though, that it's easy being the most evil wrestler in the UNWA when you're surrounded by a bunch of so-called wrestlers that would much rather kiss the butts of the idiots in the crowd than wrestle."

The Lord of Evil acknowledges the crowd boos with some appropriate hand gestures.

"You see, not only should my evil be honored here tonight, but my intellect as well. Not only do I write amazingly good poetry, but I have assembled one of the most powerful forces in the UNWA in the Stable of Darkness. With my evil freaks, we shall one day climb to all the possible heights in this federation and bring the UNWA to their knees!"

Damien Darkness laughs his patented maniacal laugh.

"So, I accept this award on behalf of the Stable of Darkness and all the evil geniuses out there that go unnoticed or unappreciated. May the rest of your night try to be nearly as interesting as this time that I've graced you with my presence."

The lights dim and Damien Darkness fades into the blackness.
Back to top Go down

Most 'Evil' wrestler award (Open to Damien Darkness & the stable of Darkness)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
UNWA Forum :: UNWA Role Plays :: RP Archives-
Jump to: