Wrestling Forum for the stars of UNWA

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Bruiser Bob's introduction
Sat Sep 20, 2014 3:46 am by Bruiser Bob

» Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)
Sat Sep 20, 2014 3:18 am by Bruiser Bob

» Ghosts of The Past
Sat Sep 20, 2014 2:40 am by Bruiser Bob

» Is anyone still here?
Wed May 25, 2011 3:00 pm by el cartographer

» I am sorry to announce...
Fri Dec 03, 2010 4:30 am by el cartographer

» Where did they go?
Sat Nov 28, 2009 7:57 am by el cartographer

» The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic
Fri Jul 03, 2009 12:57 am by arcticterror

» When are u on ?
Tue Jun 30, 2009 3:56 pm by ghetto blaster

» Post Your Pwnage/Ownage
Sat Jun 20, 2009 1:34 am by ghetto blaster

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Share | 

One down Two to go...(open to Samhain)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ace Douglas
Title Challenger
Title Challenger

Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2008-10-04

PostSubject: One down Two to go...(open to Samhain)   Mon Apr 13, 2009 12:49 am

The Gambler begins to play as Ace Douglas makes his way to the ring. The fans are cheering wildly and he slaps the fans at the guardrails hands before getting into the ring. He makes his way to the corner and gets up on the second rope as the fans cheer louder. He gets down and grabs a mic and begins to speak.

Ace:"Well well well. It seems that I put that new boy in his place last friday when I knocked him on his butt and then beat him in this ring to advance in the tournament. Hell even his boys could not stop me from beating him or maybe that is why he joined them because he could not play with the big boys without backup. Anyways enough about the past. Seems this week I get to face the pumpkin smashing Samhain. From what I hear around the back this is a match a lot of people have been wanting to see since Samhain made his debut here. Seems we both have a lot in common in styles where we both can take a lot of damage before dishing out the damage that will end the match. Well I guess that means one thing for you fans. A hell of a fight that will indeed find a winner but at what cost. Well we shall see."

With that Ace lowers his mic.

ooc ready for samhain to come out and bash a pumpkin
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/shane_whiteside
Samhain
Jobber
Jobber

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: One down Two to go...(open to Samhain)   Wed Apr 15, 2009 3:43 am

A remixed version of the music from the Halloween movie suddenly blares through the arena as Samhain makes his way out of the tunnel and towards the ring.
-
Under one arm he is carrying a pumpkin and with the other arm he is slapping fans hands and giving them Halloween candies he had stuffed in his pockets.
-
The big man rolls into the ring and steps right up to Ace looking at him with an eerie stare as if Ace were a piece of raw meat ready for consuming.
-
Suddenly Samhain steps back from Ace and shows him the jack-o-lantern pumpkin he was brought. The carved face of the jack-o-lantern is surrounded by painted pictures of playing cards showing aces.
-
Samhain turns the pumpkin around to show Ace and the words 'Ace Douglas R.I.P. tonight' is painted there.
-
(OOC back to you)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ace Douglas
Title Challenger
Title Challenger

Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2008-10-04

PostSubject: Re: One down Two to go...(open to Samhain)   Wed Apr 15, 2009 10:01 pm

Ace looks at the pumpkin and then at Samhain and then back at the pumpkin before hitting the pumpkin breaking it into pieces. Ace stares back at Samhain and says.

Ace:"It was the pumpkin this time. Next time it's your head."

Ace continues to stare at Samhain as he awaits what Samhain is going to do.

ooc back to you
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/shane_whiteside
Samhain
Jobber
Jobber

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: One down Two to go...(open to Samhain)   Thu Apr 16, 2009 5:22 am

Samhain looks shocked at first as he looks down at the smashed pumpkin.
-
Suddenly Samhain lets out a crazed amused laugh and starts to run around the ring laughing like a crazy man while tossing Halloween candies out towards the fans!
-
Samhain stops, puts a pile of Halloween candies in Ace's hand then exclaims to his face: "BOOYA!!!"
-
(OOC: I'm done. Do whatever you want even clobber me if you want. I'm fine however you'd like to end the scene.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One down Two to go...(open to Samhain)   

Back to top Go down

One down Two to go...(open to Samhain)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1