UNWA Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UNWA Forum

Wrestling Forum for the stars of UNWA

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» One day someone will come looking for me.
Cruising for a Bruising (open to Baba Ganoush) EmptyThu Aug 31, 2023 6:24 am by Bruiser Bob

» Bruiser Bob's introduction
Cruising for a Bruising (open to Baba Ganoush) EmptySun Jun 18, 2023 3:56 pm by Bruiser Bob

» Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)
Cruising for a Bruising (open to Baba Ganoush) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 3:18 am by Bruiser Bob

» Ghosts of The Past
Cruising for a Bruising (open to Baba Ganoush) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 2:40 am by Bruiser Bob

» Is anyone still here?
Cruising for a Bruising (open to Baba Ganoush) EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:00 pm by el cartographer

» I am sorry to announce...
Cruising for a Bruising (open to Baba Ganoush) EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:30 am by el cartographer

» Where did they go?
Cruising for a Bruising (open to Baba Ganoush) EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:57 am by el cartographer

» The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic
Cruising for a Bruising (open to Baba Ganoush) EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:57 am by arcticterror

» When are u on ?
Cruising for a Bruising (open to Baba Ganoush) EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:56 pm by ghetto blaster

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Cruising for a Bruising (open to Baba Ganoush)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Captain Parkes
Title Challenger
Title Challenger
Captain Parkes

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2008-08-20

Cruising for a Bruising (open to Baba Ganoush) Empty
PostSubject: Cruising for a Bruising (open to Baba Ganoush)   Cruising for a Bruising (open to Baba Ganoush) EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 11:21 am

We find ourselves backstage in a darkened corridor, only a distant window casts any light to see by. Standing in the darkness we see two figures in heated discussion.

"That clown is laughing at us. Parading around acting like he's the luckiest person on the planet when in truth he's nothing but a clumsy fool."

"Calm down Candice. I've got plans for that fool, it takes time to get everything in place. It's not like I can go charging in guns blazing like I do against the French Navy."

"I don't see why not. It's never failed to work in the past."

"Yes but in the past I didn't intent to stick around for any length of time. Plundering shipping and Caribbean settlements is far easier than winning Championship Gold here in the UNWA."

"Oh come on. All you need to do is beat him to a plup and pin him in the ring. What's so different between that and your raids."

"Well on my raids I have the help of about five hundred of my crew armed to the teeth. Plus it never hurts to have an eighty gun frigate to help turn the tide of battle. Here I'm on my own for the most part, but not to worry. I'll get my hands on Baba Ganoush and make him tap out tonight."

Walking out of the corridor Captain Parkes walks straight into Baba...

(OOC: Over to you Baba)
Back to top Go down
Baba Ganoush
UNWA Hardcore Champion

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2008-10-10

PostSubject: Re: Cruising for a Bruising (open to Baba Ganoush)   Cruising for a Bruising (open to Baba Ganoush) EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 11:16 pm

**Baba Ganoush takes a step back from Captain Parkes, and raises his eyes to look at him. He says nothing, just stares blankly at him, his eyes darker than normal, giving no hint of emotion. Both men stand there, before Baba puts his hand on Captain Parkes' shoulder, and attempts to move him out of his way.**

((Up to you Cap'n, I will be doing a separate bit that should run before this.))
Back to top Go down
Captain Parkes
Title Challenger
Title Challenger
Captain Parkes

PostSubject: Re: Cruising for a Bruising (open to Baba Ganoush)   Cruising for a Bruising (open to Baba Ganoush) EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 12:08 pm

"You going somewhere Baba?" queries Parkes, "The polite thing to do would be ask a person to move aside. Guess I need to teach you that. I'll meet you in the ring tonight to make sure you remember the that."

Parkes steps around Baba and strides off down the corridor towards his locker with Candice following.

(OOC: Over to you if you've anything to add.)
Back to top Go down
Hemorrhage
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Hemorrhage

Number of posts : 226
Registration date : 2008-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Cruising for a Bruising (open to Baba Ganoush)   Cruising for a Bruising (open to Baba Ganoush) EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 1:55 pm

{OOC: I thought I was fighting Captain Parkes on Friday}
Back to top Go down
Captain Parkes
Title Challenger
Title Challenger
Captain Parkes

PostSubject: Re: Cruising for a Bruising (open to Baba Ganoush)   Cruising for a Bruising (open to Baba Ganoush) EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 10:35 am

(OOC: First I've heard of that. However I'm happy to fight the pair of you if that solves the issue)
Back to top Go down
vonryan
VGM
VGM
vonryan

Number of posts : 614
Registration date : 2008-09-09

PostSubject: Re: Cruising for a Bruising (open to Baba Ganoush)   Cruising for a Bruising (open to Baba Ganoush) EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 1:47 pm

OOC: Hi there. I'm not sure what to do with this segment? As I listed in shows on Sunday we have parkes vs hemorrhage on Friday and Baba vs James Young on Sunday. Shall I put this in the show anyway, maybe Parkes is bullying Baba?
Back to top Go down
Baba Ganoush
UNWA Hardcore Champion

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2008-10-10

PostSubject: Re: Cruising for a Bruising (open to Baba Ganoush)   Cruising for a Bruising (open to Baba Ganoush) EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 2:05 pm

((OOC - It could be forshadowing for the following week, if Baba holds the belt still at that point. If that's the case, I'll just add one more little thing to this.))

**Baba looks at Captain Parkes as he walks away. He turns to the door and slams his fist into it, making a small dent. 'Everyone is laughing at you Baba' is all he's hearing in his head, and Parkes has shown exactly that. Baba straightens himself up, and continues to walk backstage, focusing on his match with James Young and the next challenge from the Captain.**
Back to top Go down
vonryan
VGM
VGM
vonryan

Number of posts : 614
Registration date : 2008-09-09

PostSubject: Re: Cruising for a Bruising (open to Baba Ganoush)   Cruising for a Bruising (open to Baba Ganoush) EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 4:56 am

I moved this to Sundays show because this will fit Baba's 'everyone is laughing at you' storyline.

I don't see any reason why it wouldn't work for Parkes for me to move it to Sunday either. As this segment doesn't meantion or have anything to do with his match this week against Hemorrhage.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cruising for a Bruising (open to Baba Ganoush)   Cruising for a Bruising (open to Baba Ganoush) Empty

Back to top Go down

Cruising for a Bruising (open to Baba Ganoush)
Page 1 of 1