UNWA Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UNWA Forum

Wrestling Forum for the stars of UNWA

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» One day someone will come looking for me.
Test a Bruise (Open to Bruiser Bob and anyone who wants to join the fun) EmptyThu Aug 31, 2023 6:24 am by Bruiser Bob

» Bruiser Bob's introduction
Test a Bruise (Open to Bruiser Bob and anyone who wants to join the fun) EmptySun Jun 18, 2023 3:56 pm by Bruiser Bob

» Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)
Test a Bruise (Open to Bruiser Bob and anyone who wants to join the fun) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 3:18 am by Bruiser Bob

» Ghosts of The Past
Test a Bruise (Open to Bruiser Bob and anyone who wants to join the fun) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 2:40 am by Bruiser Bob

» Is anyone still here?
Test a Bruise (Open to Bruiser Bob and anyone who wants to join the fun) EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:00 pm by el cartographer

» I am sorry to announce...
Test a Bruise (Open to Bruiser Bob and anyone who wants to join the fun) EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:30 am by el cartographer

» Where did they go?
Test a Bruise (Open to Bruiser Bob and anyone who wants to join the fun) EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:57 am by el cartographer

» The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic
Test a Bruise (Open to Bruiser Bob and anyone who wants to join the fun) EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:57 am by arcticterror

» When are u on ?
Test a Bruise (Open to Bruiser Bob and anyone who wants to join the fun) EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:56 pm by ghetto blaster

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Test a Bruise (Open to Bruiser Bob and anyone who wants to join the fun)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaluani
VGM
VGM
Kaluani

Number of posts : 639
Registration date : 2008-08-07

Test a Bruise (Open to Bruiser Bob and anyone who wants to join the fun) Empty
PostSubject: Test a Bruise (Open to Bruiser Bob and anyone who wants to join the fun)   Test a Bruise (Open to Bruiser Bob and anyone who wants to join the fun) EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 2:23 pm

We see the camera panning in on Bruiser Bob's Room. On his door, there is a leaf. There is something written on it.
-
"Good evening Bruiser Bob.
Congratulations on your series of victories with the memberstate belt. I would like to have a chat with you in my office.

Sigend,
Kaluani."
Back to top Go down
Bruiser Bob
Title Challenger
Title Challenger
Bruiser Bob

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2008-09-09

PostSubject: Re: Test a Bruise (Open to Bruiser Bob and anyone who wants to join the fun)   Test a Bruise (Open to Bruiser Bob and anyone who wants to join the fun) EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 5:53 pm

(Bruiser Bob is shown coming into the shot and noticing the note on his door.)

Bruise Bob: "Looks like somebody wants a meeting. That's cool. Let's go see what he wants."

(Bruiser Bob makes his way down the corridor to Kaluani's office and knocks on the door. After receiving permission to enter Bruiser makes his way into the office.)

Bruiser Bob: "Hey Kaluani, I got your message. What do you need to talk about?"
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/robert.m.walters.5
Kaluani
VGM
VGM
Kaluani

PostSubject: Re: Test a Bruise (Open to Bruiser Bob and anyone who wants to join the fun)   Test a Bruise (Open to Bruiser Bob and anyone who wants to join the fun) EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 10:10 pm

Kaluani looks up from his working papers to Bruiser with a friendly look on his face. It seems he is happy to see him.
-
Kaluani: "Ah, Bruiser! Nice that you could make it, come over, have a seat. Don't worry, Betty doesn't bite ... most of the time."
-
Kaluani stands up and searches for a file, which he is rushing through as Bruiser seats himself.
-
Kaluani: "Well, i couldn't help but notice that you do pretty well with my old belt around your waist. Lots of victories so far. I am impressed, really."
-
Kaluani looks over to Bruiser Bob with a smile, then throws the file on his desk.
-
Kaluani: "But I never was a man of facts and figures, you know? Well, you see, I am happy that the belt went down to a worthy holder, but you got me curious. How good do you REALLY are..."
-
Kaluani pauses for a short moment, gives a little laugh, then continues.
-
Kaluani: "I want to find out. Personally. You cool with that? Nothing hardcore and you can keep that memberstate belt even if you loose, I am just curious to see what my successor is made of!"
Back to top Go down
Bruiser Bob
Title Challenger
Title Challenger
Bruiser Bob

PostSubject: Re: Test a Bruise (Open to Bruiser Bob and anyone who wants to join the fun)   Test a Bruise (Open to Bruiser Bob and anyone who wants to join the fun) EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 1:56 am

Bruiser Bob: "Well Kaluani, I'm sure you know me by now. You want a match, you got it. Regardless of the outcome I'm sure I'm gonna learn a few things. I've seen those deadly submission moves of yours and while feeling them first hand isn't something I am looking forward to, learning a few things is always a good thing. So let's go out there and put on a show."

(ooc - back to you Kaluani)
Back to top Go down
Kaluani
VGM
VGM
Kaluani

PostSubject: Re: Test a Bruise (Open to Bruiser Bob and anyone who wants to join the fun)   Test a Bruise (Open to Bruiser Bob and anyone who wants to join the fun) EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 6:44 am

Kaluani smiles with a warm smile.
-
Kaluani: "Great thing! Challenge is something to live for and I am sure we both will find a great challenge out there! Then this is settled - I am looking forward to it!"
-
Kaluani stretches out his hand to shake Bruiser's.

(OOC: Done from my part!)
Back to top Go down
Bruiser Bob
Title Challenger
Title Challenger
Bruiser Bob

PostSubject: Re: Test a Bruise (Open to Bruiser Bob and anyone who wants to join the fun)   Test a Bruise (Open to Bruiser Bob and anyone who wants to join the fun) EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 3:05 pm

(Bruiser Bob reaches out and shakes Kaluani's hand.)

Bruiser Bob: "I'll see you out there."
Back to top Go down
Leon Heart
GM
GM
Leon Heart

Number of posts : 1669
Registration date : 2008-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Test a Bruise (Open to Bruiser Bob and anyone who wants to join the fun)   Test a Bruise (Open to Bruiser Bob and anyone who wants to join the fun) EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 8:54 pm

Nice! Added to show and moved to archives
Back to top Go down
https://unwa.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Test a Bruise (Open to Bruiser Bob and anyone who wants to join the fun)   Test a Bruise (Open to Bruiser Bob and anyone who wants to join the fun) Empty

Back to top Go down

Test a Bruise (Open to Bruiser Bob and anyone who wants to join the fun)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
UNWA Forum :: UNWA Role Plays :: RP Archives-
Jump to: