UNWA Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UNWA Forum

Wrestling Forum for the stars of UNWA

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» One day someone will come looking for me.
A Young surprise!!! (open to everyone) EmptyThu Aug 31, 2023 6:24 am by Bruiser Bob

» Bruiser Bob's introduction
A Young surprise!!! (open to everyone) EmptySun Jun 18, 2023 3:56 pm by Bruiser Bob

» Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)
A Young surprise!!! (open to everyone) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 3:18 am by Bruiser Bob

» Ghosts of The Past
A Young surprise!!! (open to everyone) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 2:40 am by Bruiser Bob

» Is anyone still here?
A Young surprise!!! (open to everyone) EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:00 pm by el cartographer

» I am sorry to announce...
A Young surprise!!! (open to everyone) EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:30 am by el cartographer

» Where did they go?
A Young surprise!!! (open to everyone) EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:57 am by el cartographer

» The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic
A Young surprise!!! (open to everyone) EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:57 am by arcticterror

» When are u on ?
A Young surprise!!! (open to everyone) EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:56 pm by ghetto blaster

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

A Young surprise!!! (open to everyone)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
James Young
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
James Young

Number of posts : 399
Registration date : 2008-08-11

A Young surprise!!! (open to everyone) Empty
PostSubject: A Young surprise!!! (open to everyone)   A Young surprise!!! (open to everyone) EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 10:38 pm

James and Ryan Young walk out to the middle of the ring, with mics in hands. James sneers at the people in the arena as they boo at him.

James: "I have an announcement,"

The fans boo loudly.

Ryan and James : "SHUT THE HELL UP!!!!"

James waits for the fans to stop booing before he starts.

James: "I have been in UNWA for 8 months now. I have made it my aim to win a title in the UNWA. But I've only had 2 shots at two titles, but against the same champion! Who I lost against twice!"

Ryan: "What James is saying is that he isn't being treated by the higher ups with the right respect needed. He isn't allowed more title shots in the UNWA.

James: "So I have a few things to say about my treatment and how I think about it."

James paused for a moment, before he shouted the words that would stun the UNWA for rest of the evening.

James: I QUIT!!!!"

(ooc: open to everyone)
Back to top Go down
Hemorrhage
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Hemorrhage

Number of posts : 226

PostSubject: Re: A Young surprise!!! (open to everyone)   A Young surprise!!! (open to everyone) EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 2:58 am

["Hemorrhage" by Fuel starts playing as Hemorrhage walks out]

Hemorrhage: You quit? Come on, Young you can't just leave. I don't like you that much, but I got some respect for you. You're a veteran. I remember when you used called yourself Bodders. You can't leave the UNWA.

[James Young looks unaffected by anything Hemorrhage said]

Hemorrhage: Ok, you want to leave so badly? At least give the fans one more match...against me. If you win, maybe the GM will give you another title shot...but if you lose, at least you'll go down swinging. So what do you think?
Back to top Go down
James Young
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
James Young

PostSubject: Re: A Young surprise!!! (open to everyone)   A Young surprise!!! (open to everyone) EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 6:39 pm

James sneered slightly at Hemorrhage with a slight look of disappointment?

James: "Hemorrhage I may be a veteran of UNWA, but you are the only person who actually gives me the respect I deserve!"

Ryan: "Which is much more than everyone else in the UNWA. But even if James does accept the match? What's going to stop everyone else from beating the living daylights out of him, and for you not to JOIN the beating?"

James: "I honestly can not even see what makes you think that I would even want to face you in the first place! I mean come on! We'd do better in the tag team division than anything else! And before you even start. No. I will not have another match here in UNWA in front of fans and the company who do not deserve to see my talents on display!!"
Back to top Go down
The_overlord
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2009-01-18

PostSubject: Re: A Young surprise!!! (open to everyone)   A Young surprise!!! (open to everyone) EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 7:15 pm

The overlord's Music kicks in, and the big man comes to stand on the stage under Gigantatron. He looks out to the crowd, and smirks a bit

OL; First off, I wanna thank Lichtenstein, you folks can throw a hell of a party, and It keeps going tonight, till we have to hit the plane. Cause now we have something to celebrate. After tonight we don't have to to see the young family any more. "

He pauses while the crowd hoots and hollers cheering.

OL; Now there is a few people i know who are gonna be sad to hear this. We won't get to see Jess any more, and seeing a fine piece like that leaving, brings a tear to m heart. Also all the catering service will be losing money, without the 78 Youngs following us around Wing's Noodle Palace is gonna be hurting for business. don't worry Wing, we will keep ya about."

He makes a nod to the camera, as if he is talking to Wing.

OL: Now, James, you quitting does mean you won't be about any more right? Aint gonna be like Ryan here, coming out here and running his yap, when he can't even get a contract? 8 months and you have changed ya name from Boogers to James Young, and only two title shots? Hell Patricia's doing better than you, and that she-male is the laughing stock of the UNWA? Wait thats it, it aint that the fan's don't like you, it''s that they don't even care one way or the other. So here is a clue, find a gimmick, buy a personality, and do ya job, or shut up, pack up, and get the hell out.
Back to top Go down
James Young
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
James Young

PostSubject: Re: A Young surprise!!! (open to everyone)   A Young surprise!!! (open to everyone) EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 9:03 pm

James looked at Overlord with a scowl on his face. This was another one of his points.

James: "Who the hell do you think you are? You pathetic little ROOKIE! If you can not remember, if it wasn't for ME and all of the other veterans here, you wouldn't even be HERE in the first place!!"

James sneered at Overlord now, clearly annoyed at what Overlord had just said to him.

James: "It's rookies like you! Who make me sick!! You run around UNWA like you own the bloody place!! Well it's rookies like you, who SPIT in the faces of us Veterans who do everything we can to get UNWA to where it is today!! It's rookies like you, WHO MAKE ME WANT TO LEAVE UNWA!!!"
Back to top Go down
The_overlord
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2009-01-18

PostSubject: Re: A Young surprise!!! (open to everyone)   A Young surprise!!! (open to everyone) EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 12:38 am

Overlord listens to James talk, and looks at the man as he finishes speaking Overlord laughs, not a light laugh but a deep full laugh.

OL: Oh you gotta be kidding me. Veteran? Dude you just said you have only been here eight months yourself. I've been here for four months, half the time you have been here. Get over yourself.. The UNWA, ain't the Young Family Reunion, thats 2 blocks down at the no tell motel, where your uncle, and grandfather are. Oh by the way, he said to make sure ya bring home some more hand lotion.”

Overlord pauses as the fans hoot and holler at the big man gives the other grief.

OL: You say I act like I own the show/ No I act like I'm trying to give the fans something to not sleep through. You might think the UNWA is all about James, you can even start crying “What about Boogers, what about me.

The fans start the chant of BOOGERS!! BOOGERS!!! overlord smiles letting the fans have their fun for a bit.

OL: I don't spit in the face of the veterans of the UNWA, but I sure as hell don't get on my knees in front of them either. So if me coming out here and telling ya to shut up, or ball up, makes ya wanna quit, well hell looks like I am getting an extra bang for my buck.”

Overlord stops, and holds up his drink, taking a big gulp of Zappo cola.
Back to top Go down
Damien Darkness
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Number of posts : 220
Registration date : 2008-11-04

PostSubject: Re: A Young surprise!!! (open to everyone)   A Young surprise!!! (open to everyone) EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 9:50 am

The lights dim as Damien Darkness appears at the top of the entrance ramp.

"James, Bodders, loser...whatever you wish to be called now. You want to quit? I say do it! You're nothing but a whiny crybaby anyway. Be sure to take your brother, sister, father, grandma, aunt, and the rest of the Young idiots with you when you go. I've had title shots that I haven't won, but you don't see me looking to quit. Instead, I do everything in my power to win some matches to get another shot. If you'd stop coming out here running your mouth and show some talent in the ring, perhaps Leon and the rest of the management would give you the title shot that you think you deserve."

The Lord of Evil paces a bit at the top of the entrance ramp.

"Now, I personally think the Overlord here is an idiot as well, but he did make some good points in his rant. As for you, Ryan, when you first showed your face in the UNWA, you started by knocking your brother out cold in the center of the ring and I actually had some respect for you. Now, you're standing there and supporting his whining and puling and I've lost any respect for you that I might have earned. If James wants to quit, send him out on a stretcher. Get a steel chair, crack that dumb *beep* over the back of the head until his blood is running in the ring, and let him be carried out. Bah...you people make me want to puke!"

Damien Darkness fades into the blackness and disappears.
Back to top Go down
James Young
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
James Young

PostSubject: Re: A Young surprise!!! (open to everyone)   A Young surprise!!! (open to everyone) EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 4:37 pm

Something snapped as he heard both Overlord's and Damien Darkness' words. James sneered before he started to snarl like an uncontrollable beast, that was trying to get out of its cage. James roared in anger and pain as he held his head in what looked like pure agony. Something had just gone wrong with James' mindset. He started to drool before he looked up with a insane look written on his face, his pupils had shrunken slightly and were shaking in his eyes.

Ryan: "JAMES!! SNAP OUT OF IT!!"

James: "SHUT UP!! SHUT UP!!! SHUT UP!!!! SHUT UP!!!!!"

James started screaming for people to shut up. But no-one was talking now, James fell to mat, before he tried to crawl backwards away from everyone, before his back found the turnbuckle on the bottom ropes. James looked behind him, before he looked back at everyone in the ring. He crawled up into a ball with his arms wrapped around his legs so that they were up against his chest. Tears starting to stream down his face, he looked completely terrified for some odd reason, like a child that was afraid of the dark.

(ooc: Here we go people James has officially snapped, but there is no reason to why it has happened yet. And I might have been slightly serious about wanting to leave UNWA>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Young surprise!!! (open to everyone)   A Young surprise!!! (open to everyone) Empty

Back to top Go down

A Young surprise!!! (open to everyone)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
UNWA Forum :: UNWA Role Plays :: RP Archives-
Jump to: