Wrestling Forum for the stars of UNWA

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Bruiser Bob's introduction
Sat Sep 20, 2014 3:46 am by Bruiser Bob

» Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)
Sat Sep 20, 2014 3:18 am by Bruiser Bob

» Ghosts of The Past
Sat Sep 20, 2014 2:40 am by Bruiser Bob

» Is anyone still here?
Wed May 25, 2011 3:00 pm by el cartographer

» I am sorry to announce...
Fri Dec 03, 2010 4:30 am by el cartographer

» Where did they go?
Sat Nov 28, 2009 7:57 am by el cartographer

» The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic
Fri Jul 03, 2009 12:57 am by arcticterror

» When are u on ?
Tue Jun 30, 2009 3:56 pm by ghetto blaster

» Post Your Pwnage/Ownage
Sat Jun 20, 2009 1:34 am by ghetto blaster

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Share | 

Stable of Darkness goes hardcore (open to Vengeance)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Damien Darkness
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Number of posts : 220
Registration date : 2008-11-04

PostSubject: Stable of Darkness goes hardcore (open to Vengeance)   Mon Apr 20, 2009 9:45 am

The camera pans around the boiler room and finds Damien Darkness pacing back and forth and shaking his head.

"Damn those people in charge! First they put me in a wasted match last week against the Overlord that I should have won easily and their biased refs made it a draw. Now they make me fight one of my own to qualify for the hardcore match at the PPV. Ogre, the man-beast Devastator X, Vengeance, and I should all have qualified just because we're already so hardcore."

The Lord of Evil looks around as Vengeance enters the boiler room.

"Vengeance, I'm not sure if you've seen the card, but we're up against each other to qualify for the PPV. This is nothing personal, mind you, but I'm going to have to take you down so that I can represent the stable in the hardcore match."

Damien Darkness laughs his patented maniacal laugh.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vengeance
Title Challenger
Title Challenger

Number of posts : 99
Registration date : 2008-12-21

PostSubject: Re: Stable of Darkness goes hardcore (open to Vengeance)   Mon Apr 20, 2009 10:55 am

Vengeance smiles as Damien laughs.

Vengeance "No, nothing personal at all. We are just all pawns in this sick management game called the UNWA. They cannot handle the Stable of Darkness. We shall be represented in the hardcore match, that is true, but I shall hold nothing back either. I only wish the best man to represent us, and the best man will win.

Vengeance grins maniacally.

Vengeance "Our time is near, Damien. Our time to rule the UNWA is soon. We shall show people that we are not just a bunch of souls with twisted views. We are evil, and we will prove that by winning at all costs. Sacrifice shall be the victor. I will sacrifice everything and put my body on the line to win, and so should you. We will give these fans a show that they will never forget.

Vengeance chuckles.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Damien Darkness
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Number of posts : 220
Registration date : 2008-11-04

PostSubject: Re: Stable of Darkness goes hardcore (open to Vengeance)   Tue Apr 21, 2009 11:16 pm

Damien Darkness nods at Vengeance.

"Exactly my thoughts. We'll give those idiots out there something to remember. Then we can worry about the Agenda and the Rev idiots. Perhaps management is secretly behind some other stable and hopes to sow discontent among us to allow other people to become dominant."

The Lord of Evil shakes his head.

If Devastator X gets his way with the Agenda, there probably won't be much left of them for us to worry about anyway. I would almost feel sorry for them if I could care. Well, no matter. We have other, more important things to worry about. Let's go. We're on next."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stable of Darkness goes hardcore (open to Vengeance)   

Back to top Go down

Stable of Darkness goes hardcore (open to Vengeance)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1