Wrestling Forum for the stars of UNWA

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Bruiser Bob's introduction
Sat Sep 20, 2014 3:46 am by Bruiser Bob

» Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)
Sat Sep 20, 2014 3:18 am by Bruiser Bob

» Ghosts of The Past
Sat Sep 20, 2014 2:40 am by Bruiser Bob

» Is anyone still here?
Wed May 25, 2011 3:00 pm by el cartographer

» I am sorry to announce...
Fri Dec 03, 2010 4:30 am by el cartographer

» Where did they go?
Sat Nov 28, 2009 7:57 am by el cartographer

» The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic
Fri Jul 03, 2009 12:57 am by arcticterror

» When are u on ?
Tue Jun 30, 2009 3:56 pm by ghetto blaster

» Post Your Pwnage/Ownage
Sat Jun 20, 2009 1:34 am by ghetto blaster

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Share | 

Lesson Time (Open to Baba Ganoush)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Captain Parkes
Title Challenger
Title Challenger

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2008-08-20

PostSubject: Lesson Time (Open to Baba Ganoush)   Mon Apr 20, 2009 1:17 pm

(OOC: Hopefully this works out okay this week. Was a good lead up on Sunday so we should be ready. Also can this be put sometime after the opening match just so it flows with the opening I'm writing.)

As the crowd cheers on after the last match Captain Parkes emerges from back stage un-announced and strides to the ring with a mic in hand. Sliding in Parkes stares back up the ramp before raising his mic.

"Last week you all saw me beaten by Hemorrhage in this ring. I'm not bitter about that although I hating losing. Hemorrhage and I threw everything at each other and it was just his night. I've no hard feelings about that and would be more than happy to take him on again."

The fans cheer at this annoucement expecting an open challenge to Hemorrhage.

"However last Sunday whilst back stage the disrespect shown towards me by a certain "champion" leaves me to question why it is that he even has title gold around his waist. Roll the footage and show these people exactly what happned."

The Titantron fades to black and then shows the exchange between Captain Parkes and Baba Ganoush.

"Now I promised you a lesson last Sunday Baba. And now I'm calling you out. You're nothing without your woman to hold your hand and point you in the right direction. I'm surprised you even managed to find your locker after you tried to push me around. So come out here and stand up like a real man and face me tonight. Any type of match you want for that Title at the PPV. You win tonight I'll never cross your path again."

The crowd turns on Parkes at this outburst booing him throughout and some even throwing rubbish towards the ring at him, and then starts to chant Baba's name.

"Go on chant all you want," encourages Parkes, "Baba will be able to follow the noise to find the ring tonight."

(OOC: Over to you Baba.)
(OOC2: I believe this sorts out my end to get this sorted for the PPV.)

Last edited by Captain Parkes on Fri Apr 24, 2009 11:14 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : To fit in with the upcoming PPV)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Baba Ganoush
UNWA Hardcore Champion

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2008-10-10

PostSubject: Re: Lesson Time (Open to Baba Ganoush)   Mon Apr 20, 2009 3:06 pm

**Baba Ganoush appears at the entryway to the arena, to the booming sound of cheers. He runs up the aisle and slides into the ring, coming face to face with Parkes. Baba reaches behind his back and quickly pulls out a microphone. He glares at the good Captain as he replies.**

Baba Ganoush - 'Captain Parkes. I have no beef with you. I have no issue with who you are, what your methods are, or your overwhelming addiction to booty. But you come out here, potty mouthing me, and demanding your satisfaction, and respect? I wasn't sure I wanted to face you on this, because I think you're swell, but you're acting no better than the scum I beat last week. I don't need a gimmick match to beat you. I don't need weapons to crush you. I don't need a crew to wipe you out. I just want to prove to you at the next PPV that if anyone is deserving of respect, it's me and Lola. And once I am done beating that into you Parkes, you will learn that you should never laugh at others.'

**Baba defiantly folds his arms across his chest and waits for a response.

((OOC - Your turn Cap'n Crunch.... Very Happy ))
((OOC 2 - Updated with reference to PPV))

Last edited by Baba Ganoush on Fri Apr 24, 2009 1:18 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Stuff)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Captain Parkes
Title Challenger
Title Challenger

PostSubject: Re: Lesson Time (Open to Baba Ganoush)   Wed Apr 22, 2009 12:09 pm

Parkes looks down at Baba after this firery statement, looks towards the crowd still cheering on the defiant Baba Ganoush. And without some much as a look back at Baba lands a left hook across Baba's jaw sending him reeling back into the ropes.

The crowd explodes in outrage at this assault. Parkes takes a step towards Baba and raises his mic, "That's just a taste of what's for starters tonight pal. You want a straight up match, that suits me fine. I'm not afraid to rip you apart with my bare hands."

Without waiting for a reply Parkes slides out of the ring and heads back up the ramp leaving Baba still in shock against the ropes and the crowd calling for Parkes' blood.

(OOC: Back to you if you've got anything you'd like to add mate. Smile)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Baba Ganoush
UNWA Hardcore Champion

PostSubject: Re: Lesson Time (Open to Baba Ganoush)   Wed Apr 22, 2009 2:17 pm

**Baba rubs his chin, as Captain Parkes walks up the aisle.**

Baba - 'You want it Parkes? You want respect? Respect is earned, salty mutt, and that's something you've forgotten. You better be prepared. You better have all your Boy Scout merit badges in being prepared. You will know pain Captain, and you will be napping with the dolphins.....'

**Baba undoes the top part of his jumpsuit, and lets it fall to his waist, finally displaying something fans had often wondered about, but had never seen until then. The massive amounts of scars across his back, his chest, and his arms, from his days as the hardcore champion. He flexes, and the crowd cheers.**

(OOC - And done.)

Last edited by Baba Ganoush on Fri Apr 24, 2009 1:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Captain Parkes
Title Challenger
Title Challenger

PostSubject: Re: Lesson Time (Open to Baba Ganoush)   Thu Apr 23, 2009 12:35 pm

Parkes continues making his way up the ramp ignoring Baba's last out burst with only a brief flick of his left hand, before pushing his way through the curtains and disappearing backstage.

(OOC: done also. Although it appears I've been matched up against Ghetto Blaster this week.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leon Heart
GM
GM

Number of posts : 1669
Registration date : 2008-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Lesson Time (Open to Baba Ganoush)   Thu Apr 23, 2009 7:35 pm

OOC - Cap, I think we were going with Baba Vs Captain P at the PPV, seems no point in having the match twice....with this rp we can run in for Friday/Sunday or next Friday, just needs altering a little bit...what do you think?)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://unwa.forumotion.net
Choirboy
Title Challenger
Title Challenger

Number of posts : 128
Registration date : 2008-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Lesson Time (Open to Baba Ganoush)   Thu Apr 23, 2009 7:57 pm

OOC - I'm all good for that. Guess we can add that as 'at the next PPV' yadda yadda yadda
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leon Heart
GM
GM

Number of posts : 1669
Registration date : 2008-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Lesson Time (Open to Baba Ganoush)   Thu Apr 23, 2009 8:04 pm

OOC yeah that would be good if you guys could do a little edit Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://unwa.forumotion.net
Baba Ganoush
UNWA Hardcore Champion

PostSubject: Re: Lesson Time (Open to Baba Ganoush)   Fri Apr 24, 2009 1:19 am

(OOC - Done on my end)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Captain Parkes
Title Challenger
Title Challenger

PostSubject: Re: Lesson Time (Open to Baba Ganoush)   Fri Apr 24, 2009 11:15 am

(OOC: Yeah sounds good Leon. Didn't even consider the doubling up effect this might have.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lesson Time (Open to Baba Ganoush)   

Back to top Go down

Lesson Time (Open to Baba Ganoush)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1