Wrestling Forum for the stars of UNWA

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Bruiser Bob's introduction
Sat Sep 20, 2014 3:46 am by Bruiser Bob

» Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)
Sat Sep 20, 2014 3:18 am by Bruiser Bob

» Ghosts of The Past
Sat Sep 20, 2014 2:40 am by Bruiser Bob

» Is anyone still here?
Wed May 25, 2011 3:00 pm by el cartographer

» I am sorry to announce...
Fri Dec 03, 2010 4:30 am by el cartographer

» Where did they go?
Sat Nov 28, 2009 7:57 am by el cartographer

» The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic
Fri Jul 03, 2009 12:57 am by arcticterror

» When are u on ?
Tue Jun 30, 2009 3:56 pm by ghetto blaster

» Post Your Pwnage/Ownage
Sat Jun 20, 2009 1:34 am by ghetto blaster

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Share | 

And Now Our Turn

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Payne & Heaven
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-11-12

PostSubject: And Now Our Turn   Sat Apr 25, 2009 2:33 pm

The scene opens with Heaven St Cloud laying over the top of a large iron box that she seems to lovingly caress the edge of with her fingertips as her feet lightly kick in the air behind her as she looks down at the top of the box, speaking to it, it would seem
-
Heaven: "Now is our chance to show them exactly why I chose you, why I hand picked you over all those others at the asylum to be /mine/. To show them that a few fluke wins or ill fated matches do not make who you are in that ring. That I am what makes you what you are in that ring. You have to win this one, win it big, win it strong, win it with all that I know is still lying down dormant inside that twisted mind of yours. You /have/ to win this for me. It would make me so /VERY/ happy. And you know what happens when you make me /VERY/ happy, don't you?"
-
The box rattles and shakes underneath the sensuous nurse and she laughs wickedly as she gives the edge of the box another loving stroke with her fingertips
-
Heaven: "He will be thinking ahead of you. Thinking past you. Thinking ahead to Captain Parkes. I want you to make sure he knows how much of a mistake that is. That no one, and I mean /NO ONE/ had better ever look past a patient of mine, under my care, under my healing.. touch."
-
The cage rattles and shakes again violently, causing Heaven to once again pat at the top of it as if comforting a child
-
Heaven: "It is /OUR/ turn. It is our time. I want you to hurt him. I want you to show Baba Ganoush, show all of them, that in the end, there will be only.. Payne.."
-
The box rattles and shakes and Heaven bends down to kiss the top of it, laughing maniacally as she raises up and the camera fades to black
Back to top Go down
View user profile

And Now Our Turn
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1