UNWA Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UNWA Forum

Wrestling Forum for the stars of UNWA

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» One day someone will come looking for me.
Real Wrestling Moment (open to all - The King Patrick Griffin) EmptyThu Aug 31, 2023 6:24 am by Bruiser Bob

» Bruiser Bob's introduction
Real Wrestling Moment (open to all - The King Patrick Griffin) EmptySun Jun 18, 2023 3:56 pm by Bruiser Bob

» Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)
Real Wrestling Moment (open to all - The King Patrick Griffin) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 3:18 am by Bruiser Bob

» Ghosts of The Past
Real Wrestling Moment (open to all - The King Patrick Griffin) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 2:40 am by Bruiser Bob

» Is anyone still here?
Real Wrestling Moment (open to all - The King Patrick Griffin) EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:00 pm by el cartographer

» I am sorry to announce...
Real Wrestling Moment (open to all - The King Patrick Griffin) EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:30 am by el cartographer

» Where did they go?
Real Wrestling Moment (open to all - The King Patrick Griffin) EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:57 am by el cartographer

» The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic
Real Wrestling Moment (open to all - The King Patrick Griffin) EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:57 am by arcticterror

» When are u on ?
Real Wrestling Moment (open to all - The King Patrick Griffin) EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:56 pm by ghetto blaster

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Real Wrestling Moment (open to all - The King Patrick Griffin)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lethal Lonnie Blanchard
Jobber
Jobber

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2009-04-26

Real Wrestling Moment (open to all - The King Patrick Griffin) Empty
PostSubject: Real Wrestling Moment (open to all - The King Patrick Griffin)   Real Wrestling Moment (open to all - The King Patrick Griffin) EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 8:09 am

The music for Lethal Lonnie Blanchard will start up and a video will air once the entrance music clip will finish. The video will show Lethal Lonnie Blanchard standing with a microphone on the streets of some traditional Japanese market place.

"Greetings from Osaka street market, I am Lethal Lonnie Blanchard, and will shortly make my ring debut in your federation. I have taken a great interest in the UNWA and would like to say that it will be a honor to wrestle against such great talent. Hopefully once I have made my mark in the ring, I will be able to say that I am as great as your current undisputed Phoenix Title Champion, The King Patrick Griffin. A true competitor, a true warrior, not a joke like the rest of the UNWA roster. The King Patrick Griffin will be a true test of my ability, unlike the others that pander to the fans in a tragedy of comedic proportions. I will see you soon King, and intend to pit my Lethalizer against your strongest manuevers."

The camera will follow Lethal Lonnie Blanchard to a taxi cab, which he will enter and will instruct to head towards the Osaka air port.

The video footage will end.
Back to top Go down
Patrick Griffin
Mid Carder
Mid Carder

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2009-01-16

Real Wrestling Moment (open to all - The King Patrick Griffin) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Real Wrestling Moment (open to all - The King Patrick Griffin)   Real Wrestling Moment (open to all - The King Patrick Griffin) EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 11:38 am

The camera will slowly pan out to reveal a large plasma television fixed onto a wall had been displaying the footage. The camera will slowly move around the room, before eventually revealing the UNWA Phoenix Championship lying neatly on a bench nearby. The camera continues to scan the room, as we see Patrick Griffin photos and posters upon the walls. As the camera displays the room, the 'The King' Patrick Griffin can be heard.

Griffin: Yeah that's more like it, it's about time I start getting some respect around here. Hey, who was that kid?

After scanning the richly decorated room, the camera finally reveals Patrick Griffin sitting comfortably in a lounge chair surrounded by an entourage of men and women all sporting Patrick Griffin apparel. One of Griffin's trainers to his right responds to his question.

Trainer: Oh that's the new guy; Lethal Lonnie Blanchard.

Griffin nods his head approvingly and turns his head slightly towards his trainer.

Griffin: What do we know about him?

Trainer: Well he's been causing quite a stir up in Japan, competed up there for a while.. wore a mask for a bit..

Griffin laughs condescendingly for a moment.

Griffin: A mask? Man, he’ not another one of Leon Heart's mental patients is he?

Trainer: No, no I don't think so. This kid could be the real deal. He's got a solid ground game, likes to control the fight… could have a future.

Griffin nods his head thoughtfully before looking forward once more.

Griffin: Yeah ok, we’ll keep an eye on him.

Griffin slowly looks around the room before making sudden eye contact with the camera. Griffin violently gets to his feet and shouts aggressively towards a member of his entourage.

Griffin: Man what'd I tell you about having cameras in here when we’re talking business?! What the hell is wrong with you?! Get this chump out of here!!

Two of Griffin's associates slowly move towards the camera man calmly, as the camera turns hurriedly towards the door before it suddenly turns to black.

(OOC: soory i had to rush this a bit, but i thought it was better than nothing)
Back to top Go down

Real Wrestling Moment (open to all - The King Patrick Griffin)
Page 1 of 1