Wrestling Forum for the stars of UNWA

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Bruiser Bob's introduction
Sat Sep 20, 2014 3:46 am by Bruiser Bob

» Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)
Sat Sep 20, 2014 3:18 am by Bruiser Bob

» Ghosts of The Past
Sat Sep 20, 2014 2:40 am by Bruiser Bob

» Is anyone still here?
Wed May 25, 2011 3:00 pm by el cartographer

» I am sorry to announce...
Fri Dec 03, 2010 4:30 am by el cartographer

» Where did they go?
Sat Nov 28, 2009 7:57 am by el cartographer

» The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic
Fri Jul 03, 2009 12:57 am by arcticterror

» When are u on ?
Tue Jun 30, 2009 3:56 pm by ghetto blaster

» Post Your Pwnage/Ownage
Sat Jun 20, 2009 1:34 am by ghetto blaster

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Share | 

The End of the Line for James Young. (open to all)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
James Young
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Number of posts : 399
Registration date : 2008-08-11

PostSubject: The End of the Line for James Young. (open to all)   Sat May 02, 2009 12:14 am

James is putting some belongings of his, inside of his briefcase. Some of his T-shirts that he had asked to be made, but were never shown. Action figures, and DVD of his wrestling career are also shown, being placed around, before he glares at them slightly. His attention turns to Ryan Young, who has been watching his younger brother for a while now, with a bored expression on his face. James soon starts glaring at Ryan.

James: "What?"

Ryan: "You shouldn't be doing this,"

James' glare improves, making it more deadly looking.

James: "Oh? And do tell me why older brother? Why shouldn't I leave UNWA? After all it has done to me?"

Ryan: "Because you need to be more patience, and you will become a champion in time."

James: "Time has already passed older brother, and you know it! I've only been given two title shots, and they've both been against Baba! What kind of sick joke is that!? And furthermore -"

James suddenly stops in mid sentence, he suddenly realizes that something is wrong, something in the air was wrong. That sense of power ... but only Chase cause that and ...

SMACK!!

James was suddenly holding his jaw in pain, trying to remain standing after receiving a Super Young Kick, Ryan Young HIT JAMES A SECOND TIME FOR A SECOND SUPER YOUNG KICK!! James was sent flying before he smacks the metal door with the back of his head. He was completely dazed at the moment.

Ryan: "I think it's time, that I truly revealed myself."

Ryan starts to grab his hair, and pulls it off to reveal that it was a wig. He soon tore off all of the fake face, and pulls off the fake baldness to reveal black it was .... CHASE YOUNG!! James, even though he was in a complete daze, recognized who was before him.

James: "Chase ... Young?"

Chase: "Surprised? Well, I'm not. I knew that you would betray me at the first chance you could get, so I planned ahead. The Chase that you saw, was merely a dummy."

James: "D-dummy?"

Chase: "Ryan left after his attempted assault on El Cartographer, claiming that he was too bored to stay. I'm surprised that you did notice the difference, between everyone. Even Jess was replaced. Though enough about me, it's time for your punishment."

James still not able to defend himself, was soon being dragged around backstage, before he was taken outside to the stage. The fans cheer as they see Chase Young again, after what had happened after the beginning of the season. Chase starts to remove some of the steel panels from the stage, leaving a decent sized hole in it. James still had no idea where the hell he was, but Chase soon made sure of that, when he stomps on the back of his son's head. Chase Young suddenly pulled James' head between his legs, before he lifts him onto his shoulders and faces the hole that he had made. Chase suddenly lifts James in the air for the moment, before he slams him down through the hole that was made due to the absence of the steel panels. The fans roar in approval of what had just happened to James. When the cameras starts to peer inside of the hole, we can see that James Young looks dead, with a lot of blood pouring out of his head. This was the end of the line, for James Young.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Damien Darkness
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Number of posts : 220
Registration date : 2008-11-04

PostSubject: Re: The End of the Line for James Young. (open to all)   Sat May 02, 2009 12:34 am

The door flies open with a huge bang as Damien Darkness kicks it down, steel chair in hand. He swings with all of his might, connecting with the side of James Young's head, sending him flying across the room bleeding profusely from a head wound.

"So, Bodders, you thought that you could get away with beating me in my own boiler room and I'd just let you get away with it? Allow me to borrow some of your blood, little man."

The Lord of Evil soaks his arms up to the elbows in James Young's blood and uses it to paint the symbol of the Stable of Darkness on each wall of the room.

"As the Stable of Darkness closes its chapter, and the new Agenda of Darkness is born, so shall I use your blood to end this chapter of your life."

Damien Darkness laughs his patented maniacal laugh, admires his huge bloody symbols around the room, and then stalks off back to his boiler room, carrying the steel chair still dripping James Young's blood.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
el cartographer
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Number of posts : 237
Registration date : 2008-11-27

PostSubject: Re: The End of the Line for James Young. (open to all)   Sat May 02, 2009 1:08 am

As James Young starts to get up ever so slowly, a boot comes into view.
-
It's el cartographer's boot, and it connects with James's head, causing him to fall back down.
-
el cartographer laughes before racing away.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
James Young
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Number of posts : 399
Registration date : 2008-08-11

PostSubject: Re: The End of the Line for James Young. (open to all)   Sat May 02, 2009 11:40 am

James is putting some belongings of his, inside of his briefcase. Some of his T-shirts that he had asked to be made, but were never shown. Action figures, and DVD of his wrestling career are also shown, being placed around, before he glares at them slightly. His attention turns to Ryan Young, who has been watching his younger brother for a while now, with a bored expression on his face. James soon starts glaring at Ryan.

James: "What?"

Ryan: "You shouldn't be doing this,"

James' glare improves, making it more deadly looking.

James: "Oh? And do tell me why older brother? Why shouldn't I leave UNWA? After all it has done to me?"

Ryan: "Because you need to be more patience, and you will become a champion in time."

James: "Time has already passed older brother, and you know it! I've only been given two title shots, and they've both been against Baba! What kind of sick joke is that!? And furthermore -"

James suddenly stops in mid sentence, he suddenly realizes that something is wrong, something in the air was wrong. That sense of power ... but only Chase cause that and ...

SMACK!!

James was suddenly holding his jaw in pain, trying to remain standing after receiving a Super Young Kick, Ryan Young HIT JAMES A SECOND TIME FOR A SECOND SUPER YOUNG KICK!! James was sent flying before he smacks the metal door with the back of his head. He was completely dazed at the moment.

Ryan: "I think it's time, that I truly revealed myself."

Ryan starts to grab his hair, and pulls it off to reveal that it was a wig. He soon tore off all of the fake face, and pulls off the fake baldness to reveal black it was .... CHASE YOUNG!! James, even though he was in a complete daze, recognized who was before him.

James: "Chase ... Young?"

Chase: "Surprised? Well, I'm not. I knew that you would betray me at the first chance you could get, so I planned ahead. The Chase that you saw, was merely a dummy."

James: "D-dummy?"

Chase: "Ryan left after his attempted assault on El Cartographer, claiming that he was too bored to stay. I'm surprised that you did notice the difference, between everyone. Even Jess was replaced. Though enough about me, it's time for your punishment."

James still not able to defend himself, was soon being dragged around backstage, before he was taken outside to the stage. The fans cheer as they see Chase Young again, after what had happened after the beginning of the season. Chase starts to remove some of the steel panels from the stage, leaving a decent sized hole in it. James still had no idea where the hell he was, but Chase soon made sure of that, when he stomps on the back of his son's head. Chase Young suddenly pulled James' head between his legs, before he lifts him onto his shoulders and faces the hole that he had made. Chase suddenly lifts James in the air for the moment, before he slams him down through the hole that was made due to the absence of the steel panels. The fans roar in approval of what had just happened to James. When the cameras starts to peer inside of the hole, we can see that James Young looks dead, with a lot of blood pouring out of his head. This was the end of the line, for James Young.

The door flies open with a huge bang as Damien Darkness kicks it down, steel chair in hand. He swings with all of his might, connecting with the side of James Young's head, sending him flying across the room bleeding profusely from a head wound.

"So, Bodders, you thought that you could get away with beating me in my own boiler room and I'd just let you get away with it? Allow me to borrow some of your blood, little man."

The Lord of Evil soaks his arms up to the elbows in James Young's blood and uses it to paint the symbol of the Stable of Darkness on each wall of the room.

"As the Stable of Darkness closes its chapter, and the new Agenda of Darkness is born, so shall I use your blood to end this chapter of your life."

Damien Darkness laughs his patented maniacal laugh, admires his huge bloody symbols around the room, and then stalks off back to his boiler room, carrying the steel chair still dripping James Young's blood.

(ooc: that's all it will be, since James would not be able to get up from a powerbomb through the stage)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The End of the Line for James Young. (open to all)   

Back to top Go down

The End of the Line for James Young. (open to all)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1