UNWA Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UNWA Forum

Wrestling Forum for the stars of UNWA

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» One day someone will come looking for me.
One last chance (open to Leon, Ace, Tyler, Aquilus and Biggfoot) EmptyThu Aug 31, 2023 6:24 am by Bruiser Bob

» Bruiser Bob's introduction
One last chance (open to Leon, Ace, Tyler, Aquilus and Biggfoot) EmptySun Jun 18, 2023 3:56 pm by Bruiser Bob

» Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)
One last chance (open to Leon, Ace, Tyler, Aquilus and Biggfoot) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 3:18 am by Bruiser Bob

» Ghosts of The Past
One last chance (open to Leon, Ace, Tyler, Aquilus and Biggfoot) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 2:40 am by Bruiser Bob

» Is anyone still here?
One last chance (open to Leon, Ace, Tyler, Aquilus and Biggfoot) EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:00 pm by el cartographer

» I am sorry to announce...
One last chance (open to Leon, Ace, Tyler, Aquilus and Biggfoot) EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:30 am by el cartographer

» Where did they go?
One last chance (open to Leon, Ace, Tyler, Aquilus and Biggfoot) EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:57 am by el cartographer

» The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic
One last chance (open to Leon, Ace, Tyler, Aquilus and Biggfoot) EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:57 am by arcticterror

» When are u on ?
One last chance (open to Leon, Ace, Tyler, Aquilus and Biggfoot) EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:56 pm by ghetto blaster

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

One last chance (open to Leon, Ace, Tyler, Aquilus and Biggfoot)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Yellow Girl
Wolf Pack
Yellow Girl

Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2008-08-14

One last chance (open to Leon, Ace, Tyler, Aquilus and Biggfoot) Empty
PostSubject: One last chance (open to Leon, Ace, Tyler, Aquilus and Biggfoot)   One last chance (open to Leon, Ace, Tyler, Aquilus and Biggfoot) EmptyThu May 07, 2009 9:00 pm

The Titanthrone goes dark and suddenly a video is played on it.
-

-
Frankie: Who is this?
-
Winston: I have no idea. But a new season means always some new guys. I am sure we will find it out soon, who is behind this music.
-
Suddenly the arena goes dark and a single spotlight can be seen at the entrance ramp. A figure walked out on the ramp but is covered in the dark, so that no one can catch, who it was.
-
Frankie: Come on guy, dont make it that exciting.
-
The figure makes some steps forward and walks into the single spotlight. And Yellow Girl can be seen, wearing dark jeans and a black t-shirt. A little yellow bandanna is around her right upper arm.
-
Frankie: Hey its Yellow Girl. But she looks different.
-
Winston: No wonder, after what happend at the PPV. I am really looking forward what she has to say tonight.
-
Loud ‘Yellow Girl’ chants goes through the whole arena, while she makes her way to the ring, accompanied by the single spotlight. In the ring suddenly yellow pyros explodes at the four ring corners and the arena is covered full of light again.
-
Yellow Girl is standing in the ring, with a mic now. She had lowered her head and dont move. It looks like she listens to the arising ‘Lobo sucks’ chants from the crowd. She raise her head and take the mic. The crowd get silent and waits for her announcement.
-
Yellow Girl: "AUSTRIA! I love you all its amazing to be here"
-
The crowd again cheers for her and the 'Yellow Girl' chants again arise.
-
Yellow Girl: "Its so great to wrestle in my home country, to have my friends and my family around me."
-
She turns around in ring, waves into the crowd and enjoys the atmosphere.
-
Yellow Girl: “Ok back, why I am out here tonight."
-
The crowd calm down and listen to Yellow Girl.
-
Yellow Girl: "Last PPV I was screwed by a man I would have intrust my life. Maybe that was my fault, I forget my own power, my will, my stability because I trusted a man, a man I loved, too much. And with a knife right into my heart I was brought back into my previous reality, I should had never forgot. The reality that I am alone and have to fight my fights on my own.”
-
Loud ‘Yellow Girl’ chants again get loud in the arena.
-
Yellow Girl: “And there are two guys out their, which will feel the change and the power of the new Yellow Girl. Aquilus and Biggfoot stole the tag team titles, which belongs still to me. I win that match at the PPV on my own and I want to show everyone the power of the new YG and how I can done this better, than in a match against the guys, who think they are the strongest, the biggest and the best.”
-
She pauses a moment and looks around in the crowd.
-
Yellow Girl: “Tonight I want to fight one last time for the honour of Wolfpack and it will be a title match. Aquilus and Biggfoot will get again a chance to get the titles, they stole. I will fight them on my own in a handicap match for the tag team titles.”
-
The crowd goes wild in the arena after this announcement.
-
Yellow Girl: “But I had an additional clause for that match. If I win this match and defeat the Chaos Legion on my own again, than the tag team titles will be vacated and a new team will get the chance for the title. And the Chaos Legion will never get again a title shot for the tag team titles.”
-
The crowd cheers and again loud Yellow Girl chants arise in the arena.

-
(OOC: OK i hope its ok and now its your turn, whoever want next)

Last edited by Yellow Girl on Tue May 19, 2009 3:24 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : video added and add something because of the location of the show)
Back to top Go down
Aquilus
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Aquilus

Number of posts : 516
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: One last chance (open to Leon, Ace, Tyler, Aquilus and Biggfoot)   One last chance (open to Leon, Ace, Tyler, Aquilus and Biggfoot) EmptyFri May 08, 2009 3:26 am

The arena goes dark and then lights up with a gentle red mist and bolts of lightning flash above the crowds heads. The fans boo as Aquilus and Biggfoot enter the top of the entrance ramp, both of them staring at Yellow Girl with an evil intention, with the Tag Team Titles over their shoulders. Aquilus pulls his hood further over his face and raises a mic
-
Aquilus: "First things first Yellow Girl..... Are you going to fight on your own.....or are you going to have your mystery friend turn up and fight your battles for you? It seems you are a little confused, taking all the credit for a victory that you werent alone for"
-
The crowd boos and Yellow Girl snarls at the Chaos Legion
-
Aquilus: "You think you can step into that ring and take on the Champion of Chaos AND the living proof that BIGGER IS BETTER? These titles ain't yours little girl, so go backstage and play with your dolls, youve had your chances against us....creche is over now! Try finding someone who wants to team with you then come back and ask again..thats the problem isnt it? Noone WANTS to team with you? Even your little Lobo can't stand to be around you any more, you are bringing everything you touch down, it all crumbles around you, you don't even have enough respect left to DESERVE a shot at these titles? Now get the hell out of our ring!"
Back to top Go down
Yellow Girl
Wolf Pack
Yellow Girl

PostSubject: Re: One last chance (open to Leon, Ace, Tyler, Aquilus and Biggfoot)   One last chance (open to Leon, Ace, Tyler, Aquilus and Biggfoot) EmptyFri May 08, 2009 10:34 am

Yellow Girl is standing in the ring and laughs out loud after Aquilus had finished.
-
Yellow Girl: “Its definitely pathetic. You, the self-appointed, Champion of Chaos and the big better man next to you, are afraid of come in this ring and fight against me.”
-
Loud ‘Cowards’ chants goes through the crowd and Yellow Girl smiles again.
-
Yellow Girl: “Little afraid kids need all possible assistance. So I have one more thing for you. Bring your own group of chaos clowns with you to the ring and let them assure that I will fight, this fight on my own. “
-
“And dont be afraid of the Mystery, we all didnt know. I will not need any help in this fight, and I defenitely dont want any help in this fight. I will show you, that Chaos cannot reign.”
-
“So stop talking and get your asses into this ring, that I can show you Yellow Girls new power.”
-
“And bring the tag belts with you, you will see them the last time forever”

-
(OOC: Back to Aquilus, if you want to add something here or Leon can interfere now)

Last edited by Yellow Girl on Sat May 09, 2009 7:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aquilus
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Aquilus

PostSubject: Re: One last chance (open to Leon, Ace, Tyler, Aquilus and Biggfoot)   One last chance (open to Leon, Ace, Tyler, Aquilus and Biggfoot) EmptyFri May 08, 2009 2:20 pm

(ooc:i think nows a good time for leon to jump in, before a brawl breaks out lol)
Back to top Go down
Leon Heart
GM
GM
Leon Heart

Number of posts : 1669
Registration date : 2008-08-06

PostSubject: Re: One last chance (open to Leon, Ace, Tyler, Aquilus and Biggfoot)   One last chance (open to Leon, Ace, Tyler, Aquilus and Biggfoot) EmptySun May 10, 2009 4:19 pm

"Hold on a minute! Lets calm this down a bit!!
-
Leon Heart's voice can be heard but it is a few seconds before we see him on the titantron at his desk
-
Leon: "Firstly I want to say to Yellow Girl you are right about one thing, those titles do still belong to you and yes Choas Legion did steal them from you at the The Line in the Sand, but you are also wrong about something else....I cannot allow you to defend those titles tonight or on your own.....a tag team match is just that...a TEAM..."
-
Some boos meet Leon's statement
-
Leon: "Now in normal circumstances I would request that you make it work with El Lobo, however he is currently suspended from the UNWA for a breach of the UNWA wellness policy....therefore I am giving you precisely one week to find yourself a partner to team with you against Choas Legion next week, in a match for the tag team titles!!
-
The crowd change their tune and greet that with cheers
-
Leon: "Don't worry Yellow, tonight you will get your chance to take out your frustrations as you will face Biggfoot one on one tonight!!
-
The crowd cheer again and the titantron blinks off, leaving Yellow, Biggfoot and Aquilus to take in the annoucement
Back to top Go down
https://unwa.forumotion.net
Biggfoot
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Biggfoot

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2009-03-24

PostSubject: Re: One last chance (open to Leon, Ace, Tyler, Aquilus and Biggfoot)   One last chance (open to Leon, Ace, Tyler, Aquilus and Biggfoot) EmptyWed May 13, 2009 5:58 pm

Biggfoot begins to laugh

Biggfoot: "Tonight Yellow Girl you will wish that you would have left well enough alone. After I'm through with you tonight you won't need to find a partner to get these titles because you yourself will not be able to compete. So let's get this started now."

Biggfoot begins to make his way to the ring

Biggfoot: "I hope you're ready because I'm about to prove once again that BIGGER IS BETTER!!!"
Back to top Go down
Aquilus
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Aquilus

PostSubject: Re: One last chance (open to Leon, Ace, Tyler, Aquilus and Biggfoot)   One last chance (open to Leon, Ace, Tyler, Aquilus and Biggfoot) EmptyThu May 14, 2009 5:30 am

Aquilus chuckles and turns to Biggfoot
-
Aquilus: "It's simple, we have to make sure that for one week, Yellow Girl here has no contact with anyone.....we have to be at her car on the way home, stalk her house through the night and.....if ANYONE....tries to contact her......we deal with them, Chaos Legion style!"
Back to top Go down
Yellow Girl
Wolf Pack
Yellow Girl

PostSubject: Re: One last chance (open to Leon, Ace, Tyler, Aquilus and Biggfoot)   One last chance (open to Leon, Ace, Tyler, Aquilus and Biggfoot) EmptySat May 16, 2009 8:15 pm

Yellow Girl: “I am not afraid of you Big Man. I am sorry that I only can play with one of you guys. I would had been more happy if I could afford my family and fans more.”
-
Loud cheers in the crowd arise
-
Yellow Girl: “And Aquilus, you want to avoid that I find a Tag Team Partner for the match next week? You will not be successful. I am sure some guy backstage hate you both as much as I do. And it is a long-standing fact, that the same enemies make friends. Enjoy one week more with the tag titles, which didnt belongs to you, because after the match next week, you will see them never again.”
-

(OOC: Done for me now!)
Back to top Go down
Tyler Ford
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Tyler Ford

Number of posts : 341
Registration date : 2008-09-06

PostSubject: Re: One last chance (open to Leon, Ace, Tyler, Aquilus and Biggfoot)   One last chance (open to Leon, Ace, Tyler, Aquilus and Biggfoot) EmptySat May 16, 2009 8:18 pm

As the camera scans the crowd it spots Tyler Ford up in the balcony watching the scene probably mainly Aquilus due to there unfinished business.

ooc figured id but in without really butting in
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/shane_whiteside
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One last chance (open to Leon, Ace, Tyler, Aquilus and Biggfoot)   One last chance (open to Leon, Ace, Tyler, Aquilus and Biggfoot) Empty

Back to top Go down

One last chance (open to Leon, Ace, Tyler, Aquilus and Biggfoot)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
UNWA Forum :: UNWA Role Plays :: RP Archives-
Jump to: