Wrestling Forum for the stars of UNWA

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Bruiser Bob's introduction
Sat Sep 20, 2014 3:46 am by Bruiser Bob

» Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)
Sat Sep 20, 2014 3:18 am by Bruiser Bob

» Ghosts of The Past
Sat Sep 20, 2014 2:40 am by Bruiser Bob

» Is anyone still here?
Wed May 25, 2011 3:00 pm by el cartographer

» I am sorry to announce...
Fri Dec 03, 2010 4:30 am by el cartographer

» Where did they go?
Sat Nov 28, 2009 7:57 am by el cartographer

» The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic
Fri Jul 03, 2009 12:57 am by arcticterror

» When are u on ?
Tue Jun 30, 2009 3:56 pm by ghetto blaster

» Post Your Pwnage/Ownage
Sat Jun 20, 2009 1:34 am by ghetto blaster

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Share | 

Out for Revenge(Open to Anyone Interested)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
stray
Title Challenger
Title Challenger

Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2008-08-07

PostSubject: Out for Revenge(Open to Anyone Interested)   Sat May 09, 2009 3:02 am

-
-
The arena darkens a little as a couple of spotlights dance along the crowd and with the music. A sudden explosion of pyro emits from the entrance as 'Quicken' begins to fill the arena until the crowd begins to cheer as Stray makes his way through the crowd. A spotlight finds him as he makes his way down to and over the barrier on the floor and follows him as he slides into the ring. Upon getting to his feet, Stray makes for one of the corners as he gives a slight smirk and points out to the crowd. He suddenly backs off the turnbuckle and comes to the center of the ring as he pulls out a mic from his back pocket.
-
Stray: "It feels great to be back here in the UNWA. It feels great to be back here, in this ring, standing before all of you amazing fans."
-
Stray smirks slightly again as he waits for the cheering fans to quiet down a little.
-
Stray: "First off, I'd like to congratulate Choirboy on getting one over on me at The Line in the Sand. Congratulations. Remember, I owe you one for that little stunt. On to more pressing matters, I came out here to call someone out. Someone who saw some potential in me, got scared, and decided to take me out. Unfortunately for you, you left the job unfinished. I'm back, and I'm going to pay you back in spades. So do us all a favor, come out and show yourself..."

(Now would be a good time for someone to interfere, whether he be personally involved in Stray's "absence" or not.
Also, please correct me if I'm wrong in the editing of dashes thing, Leon, or anyone else. xD)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Payne & Heaven
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-11-12

PostSubject: Re: Out for Revenge(Open to Anyone Interested)   Sun May 10, 2009 8:13 pm

~ The curtain parts and out steps the nurse of the man known as Payne, Heaven St cloud. She smiles down to the ring at Stray and gives him a cute little wave of her fingers before she brings the microphone in her other hand to her lips ~

Heaven: "Now, now... Choirboy will be getting his 'medicine in due time but there is no need in getting your blood pressure up into a slow rolling boil. Everyone here in the crowd and everyone in the back knows that you got exactly what you deserved. You upset the wrong people and it costs you, maybe not as much as they would have liked, but you should take that as a blessing and just scoot yourself out of the ring before someone decides to finish what was started. Ok, sweetie?"

~ She gives another mischievious grin and lowers the microphone, as if waiting for Stray to do as he was told ~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
stray
Title Challenger
Title Challenger

PostSubject: Re: Out for Revenge(Open to Anyone Interested)   Mon May 11, 2009 4:15 am

Stray smiles softly as he chuckles to himself after hearing Heaven St. Cloud address him.
-
Stray: "I'm sorry, Miss Heaven. As soothing and gentle as your command seems to be, I'm not wrapped around your fingers like you have your pet back there. Nor do I plan to be. I'll take my chances. But if you're looking for something to cure your psycho back there... I guess I have a few minutes to spare, as my would-be assassin seems to have cold feet tonight."
-
Stray smiles slightly before becoming slightly more serious as he walks towards the ropes, leaning slightly against them.
-
Stray: "Now then, why don't you go back there, bring your little pet out here and we'll see who feels pain. Oh, and one more thing, Miss Heaven. Do try to keep your distance. I know how much you like pain and all, but theres a time and place for everything."
-
Stray smiles back to Heaven St. Cloud as he waves her off.

(ooc: Back to you Payne if you have anything to add, or want to appear behind me for a surprise attack. Still open to anyone else that wants to jump in if they'd like)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hemorrhage
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Number of posts : 226
Registration date : 2008-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Out for Revenge(Open to Anyone Interested)   Mon May 11, 2009 9:47 pm

[As Heaven lifts the mic towards her mouth she is cut off the Hemorrhage's entrance music, as Hem enters beside Stray]
-
Hemorrhage: Stray! Long time no see.
-
[He shakes hands with his old friend]
-
Hemorrhage: For all those that don't know, Stray and I fought in and won the first ever tag team match in the UNWA. And since then we have been good friend since then. So if there is a problem here, Heaven, be aware that Stray is not alone.

{OOC: Back to you guys, I'm sort of suggesting a tag match, but this feud can go anywhere]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aquilus
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Number of posts : 516
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Out for Revenge(Open to Anyone Interested)   Tue May 12, 2009 3:10 am

(ooc: I was soooo hoping you guys would team back up, its good to see)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Choirboy
Title Challenger
Title Challenger

Number of posts : 128
Registration date : 2008-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Out for Revenge(Open to Anyone Interested)   Wed May 13, 2009 5:07 pm

((OOC - Seeing as though I don't have anything to do, I could team up with Payne if you all are looking for a fourth..... Smile ))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Payne & Heaven
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-11-12

PostSubject: Re: Out for Revenge(Open to Anyone Interested)   Wed May 13, 2009 8:42 pm

(( Sure, if you want to get involved Choirboy, I don't mind. Just realize Payne will probably turn on you at a later date, especially if you win a single's title. Afterall, you did take his Cash in Hand victory. heh.))

~ Nurse St. Cloud waits as Hemorrhage enters the arena and strolls past her to join Stray down at the ring and listens to what he has to say as well before a smile breaks across her features, one that turns into a laugh ~

Heaven: "Do you gentlemen even watch the show? Do you even realize who it is you are speaking about before the words escape your lips? We are talking about Payne? Payne! Do you think he cares about winning or losing? I think his record here in UNWA is proof enough of that. I don't have him here for the glory, for the fame, for the titles.. he is here for one purpose, to push the likes of you past their physical limits.. it doesn't matter if there is one of you, two of you, or even as many as the Cash in Hand match at the Pay-Per-View. He is here to cause as much damage and suffering to whomever will step in the ring against him..."

~ She pauses, bringing the mic down a moment as she looks out over the crowd and then returning it to her lips ~

Heaven: "However, these UNWA fans do love a show. It is why they come to see my patient, Payne, week after week. And since Stray and /his/ pet are in the ring now, challenging me to go back and get /my/ pet.. perhaps we can arrange for something.. that is if there are any in the back that would stand up to these two burly manly men that are trying to intimidate a helpless, young.. and absolutely breathtakingly beautiful.. woman and stand alongside one of the most psychotic forces in this business today.."

(( Leave it up to you, Choirboy. If you want to get involved, go for it or post you are not, so we can finish up ))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Choirboy
Title Challenger
Title Challenger

PostSubject: Re: Out for Revenge(Open to Anyone Interested)   Wed May 13, 2009 9:10 pm

**A faint whistle can be heard coming from behind the Titantron as the CIH winner Choirboy appears with his briefcase and a huge smile on his face. He nods to the crowd as they erupt in cheers.**

Choirboy - 'Well, well, well, what do we have here? Sorry for barging into your little love in here, but I heard tag team being mentioned, and to be honest, I like a challenge. Sure, me and Payne have our, er, issues, but how could someone so devout as yours truly turn down the chance to be so close to Heaven?'

**The crowd cheers as Choirboy continues.**

Choirboy - 'Hemorrhage, I think you're a heck of a wrestler, and I have to say the same thing about Stray. Stray, we've teamed up outside of the UNWA, and you're what I would hope to mirror as far as my career goes. And yes, again, I understand Payne is about as fun to be around as a can of paint, but I want to test myself against you guys, and make sure everything is fair. What do you guys think?'

((OOC - Up to you all))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hemorrhage
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Number of posts : 226
Registration date : 2008-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Out for Revenge(Open to Anyone Interested)   Wed May 13, 2009 9:34 pm

Hemorrhage: Ok, Choirboy, I respect your proposal. This will interesting, Mr. Cash in the Hand versus a former Mr. Cash in the Hand. Do you agree Stray?

{Ooc: over to Stray}
Back to top Go down
View user profile
stray
Title Challenger
Title Challenger

PostSubject: Re: Out for Revenge(Open to Anyone Interested)   Thu May 14, 2009 3:59 am

Stray smiles as he takes in everything that has been said and acknowledges the proposal laid out before him. He looks over to Heaven, then to Choirboy and Hemorrhage before back to Heaven and bursting out in laughter.
-
Stray: "Ok, Ok, Heaven. In case you've forgotten, my record here isn't as impressive either. However, I'm still standing. Aside from some dubious actions, I keep getting back up again, and again. If you think so highly of your patient, let's see what he's made of. And I'll show you how far I've come."
-
Stray smiles as he cracks his knuckles against the palm of his other hand before looking to Hemorrhage and Choirboy.
-
Stray: "You guys want to make it a tag team. That's fine with me. This will indeed be interesting. So lets give these wonderful fans a show."
-
Stray turns around and tosses the mic off to someone at ringside before looking on towards the ramp.

(Ooc: I think that's it, unless someone else has something to add.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Choirboy
Title Challenger
Title Challenger

PostSubject: Re: Out for Revenge(Open to Anyone Interested)   Thu May 14, 2009 1:09 pm

**Choirboy smiles and nods at Stray & Hemorrhage and turns to leave. He stops for a moment, turns around, and playfully smacks Heaven on the butt. He grins ear to ear, then heads towards the back.**

((OOC - I'm done now lol))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Out for Revenge(Open to Anyone Interested)   

Back to top Go down

Out for Revenge(Open to Anyone Interested)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1