UNWA Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UNWA Forum

Wrestling Forum for the stars of UNWA

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» One day someone will come looking for me.
THe New UNWA superstar ... ( chalenge ) EmptyThu Aug 31, 2023 6:24 am by Bruiser Bob

» Bruiser Bob's introduction
THe New UNWA superstar ... ( chalenge ) EmptySun Jun 18, 2023 3:56 pm by Bruiser Bob

» Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)
THe New UNWA superstar ... ( chalenge ) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 3:18 am by Bruiser Bob

» Ghosts of The Past
THe New UNWA superstar ... ( chalenge ) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 2:40 am by Bruiser Bob

» Is anyone still here?
THe New UNWA superstar ... ( chalenge ) EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:00 pm by el cartographer

» I am sorry to announce...
THe New UNWA superstar ... ( chalenge ) EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:30 am by el cartographer

» Where did they go?
THe New UNWA superstar ... ( chalenge ) EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:57 am by el cartographer

» The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic
THe New UNWA superstar ... ( chalenge ) EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:57 am by arcticterror

» When are u on ?
THe New UNWA superstar ... ( chalenge ) EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:56 pm by ghetto blaster

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

THe New UNWA superstar ... ( chalenge )

Go down 
AuthorMessage
M.Page
Jobber
Jobber
M.Page

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-05-11

THe New UNWA superstar ... ( chalenge ) Empty
PostSubject: THe New UNWA superstar ... ( chalenge )   THe New UNWA superstar ... ( chalenge ) EmptyTue May 12, 2009 1:36 am

| Toronto's Arena ... |
THe crowd look like excited to be in the UNWA show , as the theme song play, it's been interupt by another one , a theme song that we never saw befor ...

M.PAGE THEME SONG

M.Page make is way to the ring whit the question mark on the face of the crowd , some of his fans yell is name but the other fans stay quiet ... As He enter on the ring the staff gave him a microphone so he can talk ...

| M.Page | Well Well Well. Here i am , the new guy on the UNWA , maybe you guys don't accept me right now because im new , you whant your famous superstar, you whant those great superstar who fight in the main event ... yeah , i understand you all , i use to be like you all, when my my dream to become a pro Wrestler , all of my idole was only the top guy , but now im this new guy trying to put my name in this show , and only god know if i will make it or not , and you guys know if ill make it or not , you fans are the reason why im standinf in this very ring , and this is where the new guy of UNWA will make is step and become a main eventer, and this new guy is M.PAGE !!! so if you guys are ready to accept me in your ring GIVE ME AN HELL YEAH !! | THe crowd yell : YEAH !!! | So this is it , M.Page as make his first step in this federation , AND M.PAGE IS HERE TO STAY !!! THAT'S THE BOTTOM LINE CUZ M.PAGE SAID ....

As M.page was to finish is sentence another theme song came interupt M.Page debute in the UNWA
Back to top Go down

THe New UNWA superstar ... ( chalenge )
Page 1 of 1