Wrestling Forum for the stars of UNWA

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Bruiser Bob's introduction
Sat Sep 20, 2014 3:46 am by Bruiser Bob

» Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)
Sat Sep 20, 2014 3:18 am by Bruiser Bob

» Ghosts of The Past
Sat Sep 20, 2014 2:40 am by Bruiser Bob

» Is anyone still here?
Wed May 25, 2011 3:00 pm by el cartographer

» I am sorry to announce...
Fri Dec 03, 2010 4:30 am by el cartographer

» Where did they go?
Sat Nov 28, 2009 7:57 am by el cartographer

» The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic
Fri Jul 03, 2009 12:57 am by arcticterror

» When are u on ?
Tue Jun 30, 2009 3:56 pm by ghetto blaster

» Post Your Pwnage/Ownage
Sat Jun 20, 2009 1:34 am by ghetto blaster

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Share | 

Finally, a real challenge! (Open to Snake, Management)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kaluani
VGM
VGM

Number of posts : 639
Registration date : 2008-08-07

PostSubject: Finally, a real challenge! (Open to Snake, Management)   Sat May 16, 2009 10:39 pm

Kaluani appears at the entrance with his usual lightning pyrotechnics, then walks down to the ring, where he enjoys the cheers of the fans for a few moments before starting to speak.
-
Kaluani: "Hey, hey, alright! Most of you may have already seen that I will enter the ring tonight... Not with someone, but with no one less than Snake! Finally, a real challenge for me! I have been here for a long time, and yet I haven't faced anyone so worthy and skilled like him, so I am looking forward to it! Nothing is more interesting than to defeat an enemy with equal skills!
So, do me a favor and give him a big cheer once he enters and I promise that we will give you one hell of a match here!"

-
Kaluani waits for Snake to appear at the entrance while he is getting ready for the fight.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Snake
Title Challenger
Title Challenger

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Finally, a real challenge! (Open to Snake, Management)   Wed May 20, 2009 12:21 pm

"It's a Sin" blasts over the P.A. as the crowd start to cheer, Snake slowly walks onto the stage as he looks down at Kaluani, before looking at the crowd chanting his name. He lifts his microphone up to speak.
-
Snake: That's it is it? He tell you all to cheer for me and you do it without a second thought? Do you people have any idea who I am? You should be cheering for me regardless of what this...this nobody standing in my ring tells you.
-
Kaluani seems taken back by Snake's reaction, as the crowd cheers turn to jeers. Snake turns his attention to Kaluani in the ring.
-
Snake: Oh come on now, what the hell did you expect to happen? For me to come out here and for us to have a nice cosy tea party, whilst we all play nicely? From the moment I got here people have turned their back on me, avoided me because of the chains I wore. And now that I'm suddenly forced to be Leon's bitch suddenly everyone's treating me like Mother frigging Teresa!
-
Snake pauses for a moment.
-
Snake: Lets get something straight Kaluani, you turned your back on me long ago, where were you when I was behind bars, where were you when I was outnumbered and being beaten down? Leon might have me on his leash, but at least he came to my aid...what have you done for me? What have you done for anyone? And yet you expect everyone to be nice and dandy with you...you make me sick.
-
Snake shakes his head.
-
Snake: You want a challenge in this place, you certainly found one...but don't for one second try to compare yourself to me...that's a bigger insult than these sheep cheering without a thought...you are nothing compared to me, no one in this place is, you should all be on your knees begging me not to destroy you one by one. You may be looking forward to this, but after this is over the only thing you're going to be looking forward to is the trip to the hospital in order to get the hell away from me!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaluani
VGM
VGM

PostSubject: Re: Finally, a real challenge! (Open to Snake, Management)   Wed May 20, 2009 12:51 pm

Kaluani leans on the ropeswhile Snake is speaking , although you can get the impression that his words didn't turn out the way he imagined it.
-
Kaluani:
"I am sorry to disappoint you, Snakey... But I am not afraid of anything. Not you, not your insults and your threats, nor any "destruction" you might try to bring into the ring...
I surely didn't expect you to play "nicely" on me - and predicatble as you are, you did exactly the opposite. Interesting to see that there are people out there who feel insulted when the fans cheer their name..."

-
The fans cheer for Kaluani and he smiles with a superiour smile while swinging with the ropes.
-
Kaluani:
"You see, there is a lot of things you seem not to have gotten right here... I never expect anyone to be "nice" to me. I have always fought my battles on my own and for myself."
-
His look turns to a determined, yet a little arrogant gaze as he snares the next words.
-
Kaluani:
"I did not need help to fight for my freedom."
-
The words seem to give a little strike to his adversary, before Kaluani comes back to his normal talking style.
-
Kaluani:
"And yet... I am not here to make friends or enemies. I am here to become stronger, I am here to fight. And while I do that, why not use my abilities in this to give the people around a good time in showing them a good battle, huh? I mean, I enjoy fighting at my limits and finding out how to stretch them even further and I think THEY enjoy it too..."

-
The fans once again blast out small chants towards Kaluani.
-
Kaluani:
"Oh, and just one more thing: I am not comparing me to you. I would never. Because there is one main difference:
I seek strength to fight for me and my people, to fight for justice and honor.
You... you are just filled with hate and anger. With fear of yourself and your own weaknesses. You are nothing but a small child with but the wrong path and strengths..."
-
"And now... come over here and show me what you are really made of!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Snake
Title Challenger
Title Challenger

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Finally, a real challenge! (Open to Snake, Management)   Wed May 20, 2009 4:31 pm

Snake looks to be fumming at Kaluani's words as he paces the stage whilst the crowd are chanting for Kaluani, who's seemingly striked some sort of nerve.
-
Snake: You to see what I got, I'll be all to happy to show you.
-
Snake throws his microphone down in anger and makes a B-line for the ring to get this match started.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaluani
VGM
VGM

PostSubject: Re: Finally, a real challenge! (Open to Snake, Management)   Thu May 21, 2009 12:55 pm

(OOC: Fine and finished from here!)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finally, a real challenge! (Open to Snake, Management)   

Back to top Go down

Finally, a real challenge! (Open to Snake, Management)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1