UNWA Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UNWA Forum

Wrestling Forum for the stars of UNWA

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» One day someone will come looking for me.
Complaining... (Put near beginning) (Open to Distor and Julito) EmptyThu Aug 31, 2023 6:24 am by Bruiser Bob

» Bruiser Bob's introduction
Complaining... (Put near beginning) (Open to Distor and Julito) EmptySun Jun 18, 2023 3:56 pm by Bruiser Bob

» Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)
Complaining... (Put near beginning) (Open to Distor and Julito) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 3:18 am by Bruiser Bob

» Ghosts of The Past
Complaining... (Put near beginning) (Open to Distor and Julito) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 2:40 am by Bruiser Bob

» Is anyone still here?
Complaining... (Put near beginning) (Open to Distor and Julito) EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:00 pm by el cartographer

» I am sorry to announce...
Complaining... (Put near beginning) (Open to Distor and Julito) EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:30 am by el cartographer

» Where did they go?
Complaining... (Put near beginning) (Open to Distor and Julito) EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:57 am by el cartographer

» The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic
Complaining... (Put near beginning) (Open to Distor and Julito) EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:57 am by arcticterror

» When are u on ?
Complaining... (Put near beginning) (Open to Distor and Julito) EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:56 pm by ghetto blaster

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Complaining... (Put near beginning) (Open to Distor and Julito)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
el cartographer
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
el cartographer

Number of posts : 237
Registration date : 2008-11-27

Complaining... (Put near beginning) (Open to Distor and Julito) Empty
PostSubject: Complaining... (Put near beginning) (Open to Distor and Julito)   Complaining... (Put near beginning) (Open to Distor and Julito) EmptyWed May 20, 2009 12:19 am

el cartographer is walking around outside the arena before approaching a door with an extremely large security guard standing off to the side of the door.
-
el cartographer: "Hey man, what's up?"
-
The guard steps in the way of el cartographer as he tries to enter.
-
el cartographer: "No, seriously. I'm el cartographer... Remember? Oh, yeah, what happened Friday."
-
el cartographer tugs at his mask. It doesn't budge.
-
el cartographer: "See? I'm not that crazed guy dressed like me from Friday... The mask is-a-my face..."
-
el cartographer tries to move around the guard, but the guard just extends his arm in front of el cartographer.
-
el cartographer: "Okay, for reals this time. You gotta let me in! I'm el cartographer!"
-
Security Guard: "Sorry, punk. Boss said not to let an "el cartographer" into the arena."
-
el cartographer: "WHAT??!!?!?... Oh, right. That Devastator guy musta been serious about banning me from all Sunday shows..."
-
Security Guard (with a smirk): "Here's the match card, kid, if you want it."
-
el cartographer takes the piece of paper from the Security Guard and reads over it.
-
el cartographer: "Wow, without me... This card sucks... Even if I was on it! I mean, really. Lonnie vs Darktiby? Please! Nighthawk vs Griffin? Yawn! Gem Stone and Ivor? Snoresville! Oh, and come on! How did Parkes, Young, and Blaster get in a tag match with Baba? Parkes belongs on a ship, James Young shouldn't be here, and I still don't trust Ghetto Blaster..."
-
el cartographer: "In fact, why are those three even trying to get the Prestige Title. I mean, it's pretty obvious who deserves the title."

(OOC: Cue Distor or Julito)

Last edited by el cartographer on Thu May 21, 2009 10:00 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : white dashes)
Back to top Go down
Distor
Mid Carder
Mid Carder
Distor

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2008-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Complaining... (Put near beginning) (Open to Distor and Julito)   Complaining... (Put near beginning) (Open to Distor and Julito) EmptyWed May 20, 2009 7:19 am

“I swear, if you say… well, you, I’m gonna level you myself.”
-
Distor walks up to the entrance, bag of his shoulder and looking like he just got off the bus.
-
“Now, don’t get me wrong, none of them really have that great a track record when it comes to challenging for the belt, after all, I’m sure I could beat any one of them.”
-
A pause, and a shrug of the shoulders later.
-
“But you’ld need plenty of back-up, plus numbers stacked so steep in your favour it’ll make Mt Everest look like a walk in park, if you ever want to become number one contender, much less champion.”
-
Even the security guard chuckles at this comment.
-
“Anyway, I interrupted you. Go on, what were you about to say?”
Back to top Go down
Julito
Mid Carder
Mid Carder
Julito

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2008-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Complaining... (Put near beginning) (Open to Distor and Julito)   Complaining... (Put near beginning) (Open to Distor and Julito) EmptyWed May 20, 2009 11:15 am

(Distor has already post, so I would not post)
Back to top Go down
el cartographer
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
el cartographer

PostSubject: Re: Complaining... (Put near beginning) (Open to Distor and Julito)   Complaining... (Put near beginning) (Open to Distor and Julito) EmptyThu May 21, 2009 2:13 am

(OOC: No, you can post Julito.)

el cartographer: "Well... I was just saying how Ghetto Blaster, Captain Parkes and James Young are hardly deserving to be in a match with Baba, much less even thinking about going for the Prestige Title. After all, it's pretty obvious who could get the next title shot around here..."

(OOC: Cue the comedic effect...)
Back to top Go down
Aquilus
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Aquilus

Number of posts : 516
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Complaining... (Put near beginning) (Open to Distor and Julito)   Complaining... (Put near beginning) (Open to Distor and Julito) EmptyThu May 21, 2009 5:36 am

(ooc: el cart, just a quick reminder that ghetto blaster is in chaos legion now)
Back to top Go down
Julito
Mid Carder
Mid Carder
Julito

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2008-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Complaining... (Put near beginning) (Open to Distor and Julito)   Complaining... (Put near beginning) (Open to Distor and Julito) EmptyThu May 21, 2009 11:19 am

Julito "Excuse me"

El cartographer turns around and see's Julito a few metres away from him.

Julito "You right, It's pretty obvious who should get the Prestige title shot, but I think that you forgot some people... I interrupted you, you had can be finished to talking with the security guard."
Back to top Go down
el cartographer
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
el cartographer

PostSubject: Re: Complaining... (Put near beginning) (Open to Distor and Julito)   Complaining... (Put near beginning) (Open to Distor and Julito) EmptyThu May 21, 2009 9:58 pm

(OOC: I know aq. Since Blaster is the newest member, el cart is a wee bit suspicious.)

el cartographer just looks at Julito.
-
el cartographer: "Okay... Well then..."
-
Suddenly, el cartographer leaps at the security guard!
-
...Only to bounce off and fall six feet away. This manuever has knocked down the security guard though, and el cartographer leaps the the doorway and motions to Distor and Julito.
-
el cartographer: "You know what? I've got an idea! Come on!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Complaining... (Put near beginning) (Open to Distor and Julito)   Complaining... (Put near beginning) (Open to Distor and Julito) Empty

Back to top Go down

Complaining... (Put near beginning) (Open to Distor and Julito)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
UNWA Forum :: UNWA Role Plays :: RP Archives-
Jump to: