Wrestling Forum for the stars of UNWA

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Bruiser Bob's introduction
Sat Sep 20, 2014 3:46 am by Bruiser Bob

» Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)
Sat Sep 20, 2014 3:18 am by Bruiser Bob

» Ghosts of The Past
Sat Sep 20, 2014 2:40 am by Bruiser Bob

» Is anyone still here?
Wed May 25, 2011 3:00 pm by el cartographer

» I am sorry to announce...
Fri Dec 03, 2010 4:30 am by el cartographer

» Where did they go?
Sat Nov 28, 2009 7:57 am by el cartographer

» The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic
Fri Jul 03, 2009 12:57 am by arcticterror

» When are u on ?
Tue Jun 30, 2009 3:56 pm by ghetto blaster

» Post Your Pwnage/Ownage
Sat Jun 20, 2009 1:34 am by ghetto blaster

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Share | 

One of the strangest things (Open to YG, Aquilus, Tyler)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kaluani
VGM
VGM

Number of posts : 639
Registration date : 2008-08-07

PostSubject: One of the strangest things (Open to YG, Aquilus, Tyler)   Sun May 24, 2009 8:55 pm

(OOC: I don't exactly know where I am heading with those RP's right now, but I felt like doing this, so everyone who wants to get involved in what started last week, feel free to do so!)

We see Kalunanis strange office. The gras on the floor is waving slowly, as if a mild wind is blowing and Kaluani is sitting at his desk, devotedly scribling down notes on some papers. Behind him, Betty, his living carnivorous plant slides from one side of the room to the other, always sneaking around Kaluani.
From time to time, Kaluani looks up to Betty, shakes his head and then turns back to his work. The camera catches this scene for a few minutes and we see Kaluani getting annoyed more and more until he looks up and faces Betty.
-
Kaluani: "What's up? Betty, you're really, really starting to annoy me!"
-
Betty turns her head around, slides over to Kaluani and stands right in front of him. She sniffs at him, then we hear two squeaky sounds from her.
-
Kaluani: "What? No, that's not true. I was just help..."
-
Betty squeaks, then shoves Kaluani a bit backwards.
-
Kaluani: "Come on, that's ridiculous. You're seeing ghosts were there are none. I did not make her feel bad or anything. She has to start to rely on herself again before she should rely on someone else, that's a..."
-
Betty squeaks, then slides over very fast and then slurps Kaluani through his face with a gigantic tongue coming out of what could be her mouth.
-
Kaluani shakes his head, then starts to smile and laughs a bit. Betty cocks her head, watches for a moment before she starts to join in with a strange chuckle. After this short moment, Kaluani looks around, then moves closer to Betty and fondles over her head. He bends over next to her head and speaks very silent to her, so that it is nearly impossible to hear what he says, as if he is afraid to hear it himself.
-
Kaluani: "Yeah, maybe there is more truth in your words than I can accept. I just know the feeling of being lonely myself. Good enough... Far too good."
-
Kaluani backs up from Betty, gives her a little hug, which she seemingly enjoys. Its just as if she smiles as she slowly slides back to her corner again. Kaluani has a warm smile on his face as he reaches into a old wardrobe and pulls out a nice steak. He throws it over to Betty, who catches it in-flight with a gigantic gulp.
-
Kaluani: "I will go to the training room for a while. Have to get my head free to think. Thanks for your advice, old girl. What would I do without you... The very last soul from Eranour that is left to me..."
-
With that, Kaluani turns and leaves his office.

(OOC: Everyone who wants, feel free to bump in Kal as he leaves or do as you like!)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tyler Ford
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Number of posts : 341
Registration date : 2008-09-06

PostSubject: Re: One of the strangest things (Open to YG, Aquilus, Tyler)   Mon May 25, 2009 10:17 pm

As Kaluani is walking out of his office, Tyler Ford is making his way down the hall. The two meet in the hall and both sort of stare at each other before Tyler begins talking.

Tyler:"I take it you still are not big on me teaming with Yellow Girl, Kaluani. Well I have thought about it over the last week and I understand your discomfort with this team. I mean I know you and Yellow Girl have a past just like I have a past with Yellow Girl. And I'm sure your past with her is much more nice than my past with her. Plus I know you think I am only in this team for my own purposes of getting to Aquilus and you would be partially right. But I also offered my services to Yellow Girl due to my past with her. You see Kaluani I am trying to undo some wrongs I have done in my time here in UNWA. But after thinking about it I understand your concern because as the saying goes a leopard does not change his spots. So I got an idea that maybe you will be alright with. I suggest you come to the ring during our match with Chaos Legion so you can see firsthand that I do have Yellow Girl's back no matter if she wants me to have it or not. And you will see I am in this for the long haul as I am trying to undo my wrongs. Then after the match you can make your assessment of my purpose here and then maybe me and you can talk about something else if you then trust my motives a bit more. The choice is yours Kaluani and I will leave it up to you to decide what you want to do because the offer is there for you if you want to take it."

With that Tyler looks to offer his hand out but thinks better of it as he knows Kaluani still does not trust him and figures he would not shake hands with him.

ooc back to you kal or someone can come in and interupt the scene
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/shane_whiteside
Kaluani
VGM
VGM

PostSubject: Re: One of the strangest things (Open to YG, Aquilus, Tyler)   Tue May 26, 2009 12:56 pm

Kaluani looks at Tyler, closely examining him from toe to head. His look is quite serious as he answers Tyler.
-
Kaluani: "No. I do not trust you and I will never. It's not that I don't believe that you'll fight at her side as long she is worth something to you, be that whatever it is. But you attacked her once without hesitation, you'll do it again if something else seems more worthy to you. And it's besides the point. It is not you who is important in this whole thing."
-
Kaluani starts wrapping a training-bandage around his left hand before talking further. He still concentrates on his hand and the wrist-band and doesn't look at Tyler while speaking.
-
Kaluani: "Yellow has to realize that it is her own strength she has to rely on. Neither you nor I have to play that role for her. That has nothing to do with loneliness, nothing to do with anger or dishonoring. She has to fight her evil ghosts on her own."
-
Kaluani looks up again and raises his voice slightly and by closely hearing to every nuance of sound he is putting into it, we can hear a small amount of fear and anger mixed into it.
-
Kaluani: "But it is not you who can show her that way. She is far too important and too worthy for someone like you, who only uses her as a means to an end."
-
With that, Kaluani turns around and walks down the corridor, starting to wrap his other hand. He walks some small steps, then stops for a moment.
-
Kaluani: "But don't you worry. I'll be there."

(OOC: Heck, this is fun and hard to do in the same time. Never took that long for my RP's before.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tyler Ford
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Number of posts : 341
Registration date : 2008-09-06

PostSubject: Re: One of the strangest things (Open to YG, Aquilus, Tyler)   Tue May 26, 2009 4:20 pm

Tyler looks at Kaluani and sort of nods like he understands what Kaluani is saying and then after Kaluani stops talking Tyler responds.

Tyler:"Alright Kaluani I will see you out there during the match. And I know you will not believe me or trust me ever but that is something for you to deal with not me. All I can do is show through my actions what I am about. Because in the end words mean very little and it is the actions you do that people classify you by. And as for you thought about me turning when something comes up more worthy. I understand why you think that and again that is something you have to deal with. Because my plans is to show what kind of person I really am. I have gotten in with the wrong people during my time and did things that are not really what I am about. And I would say sorry for these things but again words mean nothing. So I will show how sorry I am through my actions. And in the end that is all I can do and if you ever believe me or not is something that I can not control."

With that Tyler goes the other way away from Kaluani as Kaluani continues to the training area.

ooc back over to you kal or yg or aq
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/shane_whiteside
Kaluani
VGM
VGM

PostSubject: Re: One of the strangest things (Open to YG, Aquilus, Tyler)   Tue May 26, 2009 4:55 pm

(OOC: Nice part until here! Hope I manage to somehow bring Kal to trust you - but we see that Wink - now would be a perfect time for any of the others to interact, if you wish Smile )

Kaluani waits until Tyler leaves the scene, all the while binding the bandage around his second hand. After he finishes, he looks down to the ground, not moving.
-
Kaluani: "Trust... Faith... Friendship..."
-
He sighs and his voice is tuned down as he speaks.
-
Kaluani: "The only one to really trust is yourself. I just hope she doesn't get hurt on her way."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yellow Girl
Wolf Pack

Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2008-08-14

PostSubject: Re: One of the strangest things (Open to YG, Aquilus, Tyler)   Wed May 27, 2009 1:33 pm

Yellow Girl can be seen a bit away from the scene. She is carrying a sport bag. It looks like she even comes into the arena. She watches the conversation and after the two leave each other in opposite directions, she continues her wandering aroung, while speaking with herself with a nearly noiceless voice.
-
Yellow Girl: “Rely on myself! I always rely on myself and I hated to ask for help and I defenitely didnt want the help from this Mystery guy out there.”
-
The camera turns around a bit and shows a locker room door. A ‘Wolfpack’ Label can be seen on it. Yellow Girl freezes in front of the door and stares at the label. She touches the label with her hand and a single tear can be seen on her cheek, while she rips the label of the door. She opens the door and enters the locker room. She puts her sportbag down on the floor in front of her locker. She didnt opens the locker, instead of that she turns around and leans on the locker while still holding the ‘Wolfpack’ label in the hand.
-
She leaves the locker and goes through the room. As the camera turns around, it was clear what she recognizes. A small yellow card tacks at the mirror on the opposite wall. Her right hand, which takes the card, shivers. She reads the card and closes her eyes after she fnished. Her breathing gets faster and suddenly she smashes the mirror with her right hand. The card, which was still in her hand, sails now down to the floor, followed by the drops of blood from her right hand. The camera zooms into the card, while Yellow Girl can be heard.
-
Yellow Girl: “Who are you? I dont want your help. I never ask you for help. Stop helping me.”
-
On the card the following words can be reading:
-
‘You arent alone. I care for you and I will always be there.’
-
The camera turns back to Yellow Girl, which in the meantime sits down on the bank in the locker room. Her hand is bleeding, but she didnt really recognize it. She doesnt move but mumbles the words ‘Stop doing this’ again and again.
-

(OOC: Feel free if someone want to add something to this. If not, its ok for me, if it will finish here.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaluani
VGM
VGM

PostSubject: Re: One of the strangest things (Open to YG, Aquilus, Tyler)   Wed May 27, 2009 9:01 pm

(OOC: Although I am eager to write something, it wouldn't fit Kal and if he'd realized that Yg had seen them, he would have acted before. So I'm fine with this right now, gives a fine and great start for next weeks or sundays RP unless anyone of those involved wants to add anything!)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One of the strangest things (Open to YG, Aquilus, Tyler)   

Back to top Go down

One of the strangest things (Open to YG, Aquilus, Tyler)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1