UNWA Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UNWA Forum

Wrestling Forum for the stars of UNWA

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» One day someone will come looking for me.
Upcoming storms... (Open to YG, to take place after fridays show) EmptyThu Aug 31, 2023 6:24 am by Bruiser Bob

» Bruiser Bob's introduction
Upcoming storms... (Open to YG, to take place after fridays show) EmptySun Jun 18, 2023 3:56 pm by Bruiser Bob

» Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)
Upcoming storms... (Open to YG, to take place after fridays show) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 3:18 am by Bruiser Bob

» Ghosts of The Past
Upcoming storms... (Open to YG, to take place after fridays show) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 2:40 am by Bruiser Bob

» Is anyone still here?
Upcoming storms... (Open to YG, to take place after fridays show) EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:00 pm by el cartographer

» I am sorry to announce...
Upcoming storms... (Open to YG, to take place after fridays show) EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:30 am by el cartographer

» Where did they go?
Upcoming storms... (Open to YG, to take place after fridays show) EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:57 am by el cartographer

» The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic
Upcoming storms... (Open to YG, to take place after fridays show) EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:57 am by arcticterror

» When are u on ?
Upcoming storms... (Open to YG, to take place after fridays show) EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:56 pm by ghetto blaster

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Upcoming storms... (Open to YG, to take place after fridays show)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaluani
VGM
VGM
Kaluani

Number of posts : 639
Registration date : 2008-08-07

Upcoming storms... (Open to YG, to take place after fridays show) Empty
PostSubject: Upcoming storms... (Open to YG, to take place after fridays show)   Upcoming storms... (Open to YG, to take place after fridays show) EmptyWed May 27, 2009 9:30 pm

(OOC: Take your time to answer after fridays show. Just wanted to bring this one online so I myself won't forget to write it Razz )

We see the locker room of Yellow girl. On the door, a leaf is placed with a short note on it.
-
"Come to my office. We need to talk.
Your friend, Kaluani"
Back to top Go down
Yellow Girl
Wolf Pack
Yellow Girl

Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2008-08-14

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming storms... (Open to YG, to take place after fridays show)   Upcoming storms... (Open to YG, to take place after fridays show) EmptyFri May 29, 2009 11:24 pm

(OOC: I write this part as it was directly after the match on Friday. Hope this is ok.”)

Yellow Girl and Tyler Ford can be seen still standing in the ring, after Yellow Girls announcement, that she will give the titles to Kaluani. Tyler didnt say anything and Yellow Girl leaves the ring, with both Tag Team Titles belts, and makes her way out of the arena, without saying anything more to Tyler. The crowd cheers loud, while she is leaving the arena.
-
It looks like she has a clear and inevitable destination, while she walks throught the hallways. Suddenly she stops in front of a door. The label next to the door, says ‘Yellow Girl’ and so she stops in front of her own locker room and recognizes Kaluanis message to her. A little smile can be seen on her face.
-
Yellow Girl: “Yes that was my plan now, to visiting you in your office.”
-
Before she makes her way to Kaluanis office, she takes again a look at the Tag Title Belts. Her fingers touch the ‘Wolf Pack’ engraving on one of the belts. She closes her eyes and a takes a deep breath, before mumbling “I miss you!”. Than she opens her eyes again and leaves her locker room towards Kaluanis office.
-
She reaches it and hesitates a nearly unseen moment before she knocks on the door, steps into the office without waiting for an answer of Kaluani and closes the door behind her.
-
(OOC: Your turn now Kal! Written very fast, maybe I need to read over it later again!)
Back to top Go down
Kaluani
VGM
VGM
Kaluani

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming storms... (Open to YG, to take place after fridays show)   Upcoming storms... (Open to YG, to take place after fridays show) EmptySat May 30, 2009 10:40 pm

(OOC: Sorry I'm so late! Maybe we need to switch this to next Friday... *sigh*)

Kaluani looks up from his old desk to see Yellow Girl enter. His face starts to smile as he gestures her to take a seat. After she settles down, Betty starts sliding through the room as if she was an excited animal of some sort. She slides over to Yellow girl, examines her, and drifts from her left to her right side, until Kaluani looks at her with an angry llok on his face. As Betty squeaks silently, she slides back to one side of the room and Kaluani switches his attention to Yellow Girl.
-
Kaluani: "Ah, good to see you here. My congratulations on your victory for those belts. You earned them."
-
He pauses a short moment, not awaiting her answer.
-
Kaluani: "But we have a more important business to attend. Tell me: Who is this guy who is after you? This "Mystery" fool who blew up Lobo's car and who is causing so much trouble? I don't care if Lobo betrayed you or if that guy wants to protect you, he is not playing by the rules. He has to be stopped at any cost. Ah! Let me finish!"
-
Kaluani points his finger as to show Yellow Girl wo wait for him to finish his speech.
-
Kaluani: "Don't get me wrong - it is honorable to protect a woman, although you're more than strong enough to do that by yourself, but I cannot allow to let a Killer run around here! If you need help to deal with you problems, come to someone who can help you ... "
-
His voice slowly stops, as if he was intending to say something but he has to re-think his words... Betty squeak from her corner, as he continues to talk.
-
Kaluani: "without killing someone. Someone... fitting to a nice person like you. whatever. Tell me everything you know. You won't get out of my office before we somehow found a way to deal with that Killer!"
Back to top Go down
Yellow Girl
Wolf Pack
Yellow Girl

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming storms... (Open to YG, to take place after fridays show)   Upcoming storms... (Open to YG, to take place after fridays show) EmptySat May 30, 2009 11:31 pm

Yellow Girl sits in the chair and listening to Kaluani and her look turns to anger, while Kaluani is speaking. The tag title belts now lying on her lap and her hands clench them while listening. After he finished she lowers her gaze and watches the belts. A nearly everlasting moment nothing happens, than Yellow Girl gets up, makes some step forward and puts the tag title belts on Kaluanis desk. Than she backs off again and by now the silence in the office seems unbearable.
-
Suddenly Yellow girl takes the chair, where she was sitting some seconds earlier, and tosses them through the whole office so it bursts at the opposite wall. Than she leans on Kaluanis desk and looks directly in his eyes and starts speaking with a silent but angry voice.
-
Yellow Girl: “You really think, that I asking this guy to help me? You really think that I like what he is doing, that I appreciate it?”
-
Her voice trembles and she takes a deep breatht to bring it under control again.
-
Yellow Girl: “Has you ever reflect what this guy has done to me. He killed my partner, my friend, my lover. Has you ever reflect how I feel about all that?”
-
She is screaming now and first tears running down her cheecks. She turns away from Kaluani and makes some steps towards the door. She stops again and speak without turning around.
-
Yellow Girl: “Be sure that it is the only thing I will do the next time to find out who this guy is, and when he comes in my way, than you have to be afraid of having a second killer around here.”
-
Her voice goes silent while the last words, so that they was nearly noiseless. After this she leaves the office without turning around, slams the door behind her and makes her way towards her locker room.

(OOC: This was the first coming in my mind while reading your part. Feel free to follow me, if you want)
Back to top Go down
Kaluani
VGM
VGM
Kaluani

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming storms... (Open to YG, to take place after fridays show)   Upcoming storms... (Open to YG, to take place after fridays show) EmptySat May 30, 2009 11:45 pm

We see the floor where Yellow Girl leaves Kaluanis office, the dorr slammed behind her. She walks towards the camera as the door behind her swings open yet again. We see Kaluani standing there. He looks around for a second, then raises his voice and speaks as loud as needed so that he can be understood by Yellow Girl.
-
Kaluani: "I never said you admired or wanted his help."
-
Yellow stops in the floor, not turning and saying anything.
-
Kaluani: "I just hoped that you may have some more information about him than I have. It's just that I..."
-
He stops his words as if he isn't sure if he really wanted to say what he was thinking.
-
Kaluani: "Ah, dammit. I'm not good with all this stuff about feelings, having friends and such. I just wanted to help, that's all. And I thought you might know something that could bring us forward in this case..."
-
There is a loud, nearly tormented squeaking to be heard from Kaluanis office and he turns his head inside for a second and we hear something that he utters towards Betty, although we can't understand the words.
-
Kaluani: "Well, just in case... You forgot your gold in my office - or at least an explanation why you left it there."
-
With that, we see Kaluani walking back into his office, closing the door slowly. We can hear him swear in a strange, unknown language and Yellow to be left on the floor.

(OOC: Over to you, if you want to do any more Smile )
Back to top Go down
Yellow Girl
Wolf Pack
Yellow Girl

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming storms... (Open to YG, to take place after fridays show)   Upcoming storms... (Open to YG, to take place after fridays show) EmptySun May 31, 2009 9:12 am

(OOC: You always find the right answer and brings me always in the situation that I didnt know whats next lol. Ok that was the result it was hard for me to write it)

Yellow Girl still doesnt move after Kaluani closed the door behind him, but she starts speaking in a normal loud voice. It was not sure if she only speaks to herself or if she assumes that Kaluani can hear her.
-
Yellow Girl: “Maybe I could need some help, but I am afraid because beeing around me it seems its dangerous and I didnt want that anyone other gets hurt.”
-
She pauses a moment.
-
Yellow Girl: "And because of the tag team belts. Take it away from the chaos and give it to someone, who deserves them.
-
After this Yellow Girl conclusive leaves the place around Kaluanis office and makes her way to her locker room, the camera followes her. She reaches it, opens the door and befor the camera has a chance to take a look inside the locker room, Yellow Girl staggers back and leans on the opposite wall. The cameraman turns around and a big bouquet of yellow lilys can be seen lying on a bank.
-
By now it seems Yellow Girl gets over the first shock and she walks into the locker room. She sits down on the bank next to the flowers and her hands trembles while she takes the bouquet. A smile can be recognizes on her face, while she mumbles some words.
-
Suddenly she jumps up from her seat and the bouquet falls down landing on the floor, she staggers back and sinks to the floor leaning on her locker. The camera recognizes one of those little yellow cards, with them Mystery sends his cruel messages. It was falling out from the bouquet and is lying now next to the flowers on the floor. The camera zooms in to read the card.
-
‘One flower too heal your hurt hand, and the rest of them too heal your hurt heart.’
-
The camera turns around to Yellow Girl, which is still sitting on the floor. Her head rest on her knees and she mumbles again and again the words. ‘Who are you’.

(OOC: It looks like every time this ends with a breakdown from YG. lol Finished for me. If you want to add something Kal, than you have to bring it to an end, because there will be no time for an answer from me.

Last edited by Yellow Girl on Sun May 31, 2009 9:55 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added the line because of the belts)
Back to top Go down
Kaluani
VGM
VGM
Kaluani

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming storms... (Open to YG, to take place after fridays show)   Upcoming storms... (Open to YG, to take place after fridays show) EmptySun May 31, 2009 11:57 am

(OOC: And you are able to make it even harder for me to answer or to think if I should leave it the way it is... Seems these RP of ours always end with a sad ending, don't they?
But I think it's fine, I'll move it over for tonight Smile )
Back to top Go down
Kaluani
VGM
VGM
Kaluani

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming storms... (Open to YG, to take place after fridays show)   Upcoming storms... (Open to YG, to take place after fridays show) EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 9:15 am

(OoC: Just to keep it complete - that's the way it was on the show Razz)

We can see Yellow Girl in her room, desperate and in search for answers as we hear a strange sound from outside. The sound is like a gras moving over the tiles of a floor. We can hear someone mumble, as we suddenly see Kaluani stumble in the room. Directly behind him, we see Betty, who is obviously pushing him forward. They seem to have a little argument, but as they both enter the room, their childish dispute suddenly comes to an end. A depressing silence lays over the room.
-
The few moments feel like an eternity, as Kaluani looks through the room, not saying a word, while Yellow Girl looks straight to him, her eyes deep red from the tears. Her look is fixing him, without a mixed emotional intent... It seems that Kaluani is not sure what to do and so is Yellow Girl.
-
The camera still pans into the bizarre scene of the three, as still nothing happens, when Betty suddenly squeaks as she sees the flowers on the floor. She slides over very, very fast and with one single bite of her mouth, the flowers disappear. Her face turns to a little smile, as she munches on the flowers, parts of them can still be seen as they don't fit into her great mouth. The munchin sound is the only thing that can be heard for a moment, while Yellow Girl looks at Betty with a surprised look and Kaluani finally breaks the silence by turning around to the camera.
-
Kaluani: "Cut that damn thing! The whole thing is worse enough without you guys filming it!"
-
The last we see of the scene is Kaluani closing the door and through the stained window we can see his shadow slowly walking towards Yellow Girl.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming storms... (Open to YG, to take place after fridays show)   Upcoming storms... (Open to YG, to take place after fridays show) Empty

Back to top Go down

Upcoming storms... (Open to YG, to take place after fridays show)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
UNWA Forum :: UNWA Role Plays :: RP Archives-
Jump to: