Wrestling Forum for the stars of UNWA

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Bruiser Bob's introduction
Sat Sep 20, 2014 3:46 am by Bruiser Bob

» Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)
Sat Sep 20, 2014 3:18 am by Bruiser Bob

» Ghosts of The Past
Sat Sep 20, 2014 2:40 am by Bruiser Bob

» Is anyone still here?
Wed May 25, 2011 3:00 pm by el cartographer

» I am sorry to announce...
Fri Dec 03, 2010 4:30 am by el cartographer

» Where did they go?
Sat Nov 28, 2009 7:57 am by el cartographer

» The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic
Fri Jul 03, 2009 12:57 am by arcticterror

» When are u on ?
Tue Jun 30, 2009 3:56 pm by ghetto blaster

» Post Your Pwnage/Ownage
Sat Jun 20, 2009 1:34 am by ghetto blaster

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Share | 

A message from the King (open to lethal lonnie blanchard)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Patrick Griffin
Mid Carder
Mid Carder

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2009-01-16

PostSubject: A message from the King (open to lethal lonnie blanchard)   Fri May 29, 2009 9:13 am

The screen cuts to a camera following a man walking through the halls backstage. Only his back is shown as he casually makes his way down a long corridor. He is of a modest build, probably in his mid-30's, sporting a short brown buzz cut, and most noticiably a green and black jacket with 'The Benchmark of Brilliance' written across the back in an extravagant gold font. He slowly comes to a halt at an slightly ajar locker room door, he peers inside and slowly opens the door, knocking on it politely a few times. As the door gradually opens, we see UNWA up-and-comer Lethal Lonnie Blanchard sitting on a bench inside. The camera moves into the room as the man in Patrick Griffin apparel waits patiently to be invited in.

(OOC: basically what this guys doing here is to tell lonnie that patrick griffin wants to see him in his locker room. If we can get this done in time, i was hoping to have a 2-part RP. One where this trainer tells lonnie that griffin wants to speak with him and one later in the show where lonnie comes into griffin's locker room and they talk about them teaming up in their match)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lethal Lonnie Blanchard
Jobber
Jobber

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2009-04-26

PostSubject: Re: A message from the King (open to lethal lonnie blanchard)   Fri May 29, 2009 3:20 pm

The Lethal One will be found stretching in some oriental martial arts position. The talent will look up to see who is interrupting his meditation time and will rise, pulling his shirt on. -

"So, am I being summoned by the one true warrior on this roster, or are you bringing me a message on his behalf? Remember Gaijin, the way you answer this question will determine wether I follow or you crawl away." -

The UNWA talent will wait for the reply.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Patrick Griffin
Mid Carder
Mid Carder

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2009-01-16

PostSubject: Re: A message from the King (open to lethal lonnie blanchard)   Sat May 30, 2009 12:11 am

The man in the doorway stands awkwardly for a moment, rubbing his hand slowly upon his head. He is clearly both confused and slightly intimidated by the Lethal One, but slowly inches forward and speaks warily to Blanchard.

Man: Um..well uh, Patrick sent me to come find you, he said he wants to see you in his locker room.

The man remains standing uncomftorbably by the door as he waits for Blanchard's reaction.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leon Heart
GM
GM

Number of posts : 1669
Registration date : 2008-08-06

PostSubject: Re: A message from the King (open to lethal lonnie blanchard)   Sun May 31, 2009 4:44 pm

I don't think this one is going to make it guys, maybe you can make something for the next show?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://unwa.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A message from the King (open to lethal lonnie blanchard)   

Back to top Go down

A message from the King (open to lethal lonnie blanchard)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1