UNWA Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UNWA Forum

Wrestling Forum for the stars of UNWA

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» One day someone will come looking for me.
Moving on to Bigger Things (Open to James Young) EmptyThu Aug 31, 2023 6:24 am by Bruiser Bob

» Bruiser Bob's introduction
Moving on to Bigger Things (Open to James Young) EmptySun Jun 18, 2023 3:56 pm by Bruiser Bob

» Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)
Moving on to Bigger Things (Open to James Young) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 3:18 am by Bruiser Bob

» Ghosts of The Past
Moving on to Bigger Things (Open to James Young) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 2:40 am by Bruiser Bob

» Is anyone still here?
Moving on to Bigger Things (Open to James Young) EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:00 pm by el cartographer

» I am sorry to announce...
Moving on to Bigger Things (Open to James Young) EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:30 am by el cartographer

» Where did they go?
Moving on to Bigger Things (Open to James Young) EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:57 am by el cartographer

» The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic
Moving on to Bigger Things (Open to James Young) EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:57 am by arcticterror

» When are u on ?
Moving on to Bigger Things (Open to James Young) EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:56 pm by ghetto blaster

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Moving on to Bigger Things (Open to James Young)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Captain Parkes
Title Challenger
Title Challenger
Captain Parkes

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2008-08-20

Moving on to Bigger Things (Open to James Young) Empty
PostSubject: Moving on to Bigger Things (Open to James Young)   Moving on to Bigger Things (Open to James Young) EmptySun May 31, 2009 11:35 am

We find ourselves in one of the locker rooms backstage and see Candice Kellerman sitting with a worried look on her face. Offscreen we hear a door open and close and Captain Parkes limps in using his rifle for support.
-
"So what did they say?"
-
"The doctors have cleared me to fight tonight despite their warnings that I could risk perminant injury."
-
"So what now? You've got no shot at a title right now and probably shouldn't be looking for revenge on Ghetto Blaster for costing you your last Title Challenge."
-
"Ghetto Blaster is still my main target. It will depend on how James fares with the medical staff. He took a hell of a hit in that match. I got off lightly with this broken foot and disocated knee."

-
"You call that getting off lightly!"
exclaims Candice in shock.
-
"You seem to forget I've been through far worse at sea. I've been shot with rifles and muskets, stabbed and sliced open during sword fights. I've even been struck in the chest with Grape Shot from an enemy ship. The fact I can walk and sit kick arse dispite some pain in this leg is better than being bed ridden from nearly three months."

-
Before Candice can reply we hear off camera the locker room door opening again.

(OOC: Over to you James.)
Back to top Go down
James Young
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
James Young

Number of posts : 399
Registration date : 2008-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Moving on to Bigger Things (Open to James Young)   Moving on to Bigger Things (Open to James Young) EmptySun May 31, 2009 12:16 pm

James enters the room with a man with a green and black head following him inside. The man following him was doing a strange dance like thing as he was walking inside and was giving the others a strange look.

James: "Hey guys,"

The Strange Guy following James starts laughing about something, and makes his introduction.

Strange Guy: "I'm the Crazyman!! Haha!! And you're gonna be wormed!!"

James gives the Crazyman a strange look before he shakes his head in disbelief.

James: "Don't mind him, he's been following me ever since I found his bag of worms that he eats, I think he likes me or something,"

Crazyman suddenly offers his bag to James with sighs before he stuffs his hand in to pull out a handful of living worms. James looks at Captain Parkes and Candice with a raised eyebrow before he pats Crazyman on the back as if to say "Thank You". Crazyman laughs happily as James does so.

Last edited by James Young on Mon Jun 01, 2009 3:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Captain Parkes
Title Challenger
Title Challenger
Captain Parkes

PostSubject: Re: Moving on to Bigger Things (Open to James Young)   Moving on to Bigger Things (Open to James Young) EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 1:12 pm

"So how'd you shape up after that fall you took on Friday?" inquires Parkes, "And more importantly where do we re-focus our attentions now?"
-
Parkes looks on in amazement as Crazyman grabs another handful of worms and stuffs them in his mouth.
-
"That's really gross," comments Candices turning slightly green at the sight.
-
"I've seen worse," replies Parkes, "I once saw Mohamed carve up and eat a Frechman raw one time when we got stuck on a sandbar."
-
Turning his attention back to James, "So do we go for Chaos Legion and Ghetto Blaster first or the tag team Titles first."

(OOC: Hope I've kept your friend in character James.)

Last edited by Captain Parkes on Tue Jun 02, 2009 3:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
James Young
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
James Young

PostSubject: Re: Moving on to Bigger Things (Open to James Young)   Moving on to Bigger Things (Open to James Young) EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 2:12 pm

(ooc: Yep, you've kept him in character alright)

James raises his eyebrow as Crazyman starts doing his little dance around the room laughing as he does so, James shakes his head again as his new friend starts stuffing more worms into his mouth.

James: "Well, to be honest with you, we can do both, since Chaos Legion want the tag titles themselves, so if we win the tag titles Chaos Legion will go after us, since we will have what they want. It's quite simple really, we win the tag titles and then we wait for them to come after us, and we finally get our hands on Chaos Legion while defending our tag title at the same time,"

While James was explaining this Crazyman had started to eye up Candice with a strange look in his eye, James starts to notice this.

James: "No Crazyman, you can not stuff her mouth with worms, you can do it to anyone else, but not to Captain Parkes or Candice, you understand?"

Crazyman looks at James for a moment before he nods looking bad about himself, until James stuffs his handful of worms into his mouth, causing Crazyman to laugh in delight that James was enjoying his gift. James turns to Captain Parkes and Candice with worms hanging out of his mouth, before he sucks them in.

Last edited by James Young on Mon Jun 01, 2009 3:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Leon Heart
GM
GM
Leon Heart

Number of posts : 1669
Registration date : 2008-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Moving on to Bigger Things (Open to James Young)   Moving on to Bigger Things (Open to James Young) EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 3:25 pm

(ooc just to avoid plagerism and such can you change 'the boogyman's' name please. Wink )
Back to top Go down
https://unwa.forumotion.net
Captain Parkes
Title Challenger
Title Challenger
Captain Parkes

PostSubject: Re: Moving on to Bigger Things (Open to James Young)   Moving on to Bigger Things (Open to James Young) EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 3:53 am

"Sounds like a good plan. Tonight however I think we should call out Ghetto and one of his Chaos Legion buddies for a fight though." replied Parkes, "We'll need to prove to Leon that we are ready for a shot. And then we need to find a way not to get screwed over yet again."
-
"Why not make it a No DQ Match then?" askes Candice.
-
"I was talking about when we go for the Tag Titles but that's not a bad idea. However I think a Tornado Tag Team Cage Match for the belts would be the way to go. That way Chaos Legion can't get in and ambush the fight." said Parkes, "What do you think James?"
-
As James thinks over what Captain Parkes has suggested Crazyman offers his bag of worms to Parkes, "No thanks mate. I just ate, and I'm on a no worm diet."
Back to top Go down
James Young
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
James Young

PostSubject: Re: Moving on to Bigger Things (Open to James Young)   Moving on to Bigger Things (Open to James Young) EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 1:56 pm

James smirks suddenly, while Crazyman stopped eating his worms to pay attention for what looked like the first time.

James: "Chaos Legion will try to get over the steel cage while we're having that match, but if we get hit, or our opponents get hit, we'll automatically become the tag champions. And when we're fighting for the tag titles, we can become tag champions if they get us disqualified or if our opponents disqualified. Same said, if our opponents get disqualified or counted out with us in the matches, we'll be champions. And if we're against Chaos Legion, we can beat them with a number 3 count, but they have a get a 6 count to beat us. However, we'll have to ask Devastator X or Leon Heart as the two of them will understand our case."

James looks at Captain Parkes.

James: "Do like my idea? And who would you go to if we are gonna do it that way?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Parkes
Title Challenger
Title Challenger
Captain Parkes

PostSubject: Re: Moving on to Bigger Things (Open to James Young)   Moving on to Bigger Things (Open to James Young) EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 11:52 am

"Yeah that sounds like a plan to me," replies Parkes, "We best put it to Devastator X as I'd rather not deal with Leon right now. I've gotten nothing but screwed over in dealings with him."
-
Parkes uses his rifle as support to get up off the bench.
-
"So tonight we should make a statement of intent. I think that making sure that every member of Chaos Legion get's DQ'd tonight should wake them up."
-
Parkes limps slowly towards the door.
-
"Oh and let your friend come with us. Perhaps Chaos Legion will fancy a worm dinner tonight." Parkes finishes with an evil smirk.

(OOC: I'll try and get this cleared with Leon but we should open a thread for Sunday's show to get the match.)
Back to top Go down
James Young
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
James Young

PostSubject: Re: Moving on to Bigger Things (Open to James Young)   Moving on to Bigger Things (Open to James Young) EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 3:28 pm

James nods smirking just as evilly, while Crazyman starts laughing happily about tagging along with his new friends.

James: "Sure, I might as well help with getting Chaos Legion DQ'd from their matches, it'll be fun after all."

Crazyman: "I'm the Crazyman! And the Chaos Legion are going to get wormed!! Haha!!"

James walks towards the door with Crazyman dancing/walking behind him, when they leave the room, with Crazyman laughing all the way.

(ooc: I've already got a match against Payne, so we could try to get a Tag Title Match for next week)
Back to top Go down
Captain Parkes
Title Challenger
Title Challenger
Captain Parkes

PostSubject: Re: Moving on to Bigger Things (Open to James Young)   Moving on to Bigger Things (Open to James Young) EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 9:48 am

(OOC: Yeah I noticed that. I'm going to clean up Ghetto Blaster also.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moving on to Bigger Things (Open to James Young)   Moving on to Bigger Things (Open to James Young) Empty

Back to top Go down

Moving on to Bigger Things (Open to James Young)
Page 1 of 1