Wrestling Forum for the stars of UNWA

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Bruiser Bob's introduction
Sat Sep 20, 2014 3:46 am by Bruiser Bob

» Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)
Sat Sep 20, 2014 3:18 am by Bruiser Bob

» Ghosts of The Past
Sat Sep 20, 2014 2:40 am by Bruiser Bob

» Is anyone still here?
Wed May 25, 2011 3:00 pm by el cartographer

» I am sorry to announce...
Fri Dec 03, 2010 4:30 am by el cartographer

» Where did they go?
Sat Nov 28, 2009 7:57 am by el cartographer

» The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic
Fri Jul 03, 2009 12:57 am by arcticterror

» When are u on ?
Tue Jun 30, 2009 3:56 pm by ghetto blaster

» Post Your Pwnage/Ownage
Sat Jun 20, 2009 1:34 am by ghetto blaster

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Share | 

Ace-Man this is not what I expected from the new season...(open to whoever)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tyler Ford
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Number of posts : 341
Registration date : 2008-09-06

PostSubject: Ace-Man this is not what I expected from the new season...(open to whoever)   Mon Jun 01, 2009 2:38 am

We find Ace sitting in the locker room with his face in his hands. He does not seem to be acting like his usual jolly self. He finally looks up and begins to talk.

Ace:"Not sure what I'm doing wrong but I have got to figure out a way to fix it. This season I have not won a single match yet and this is not like me. I mean not all has went bad this season as I do have another guy helping me with my war against Chaos Legion and I have a feeling I have one or two more that will join me. I mean I really do need to talk to Tyler since he is fighting Aquilus soon and I'm sure he would not mind someone watching his back as I'm not so sure Yellow Girl is up to it after last week. I mean Yellow is a tough girl but has to be hard with her losing someone so close to her in such an unforeseen way. But anyways back to the point and that is I have got to figure out a way to turn my luck around as I have lost my last two matches and also lost a thousand dollars to the stage hands Friday after the show. But how do I change my luck or better myself to get back on track."

Ace lowers his head again and just seems to be in thought...

open for someone to enter now if they want
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/shane_whiteside
Choirboy
Title Challenger
Title Challenger

Number of posts : 128
Registration date : 2008-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Ace-Man this is not what I expected from the new season...(open to whoever)   Mon Jun 01, 2009 1:09 pm

**Choirboy knocks on the door and then proceeds to walk in. He walks over to Ace and sits down near him.**

Choirboy - 'Hey pal, what's up?'

**Choirboy notices the frown on Ace's face, and he pats him on the shoulder.**

Choirboy - 'Listen Ace, if you're feeling down about your losing streak.....'

(OOC - Back to you)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tyler Ford
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

PostSubject: Re: Ace-Man this is not what I expected from the new season...(open to whoever)   Mon Jun 01, 2009 10:22 pm

Ace sort of looks up at Choirboy before looking at the floor again and saying.

Ace:"If I'm down about my losing streak what Choirboy. I mean I just not understanding it as I am doing nothing different than what I have been doing before when I was winning. I mean the more I think about it I have been losing for a while now. I mean I am a former Prestige champion but since then nothing. No other titles and a whole lot of losses. I mean Choirboy what can I do."

Ace seems to look to Choirboy for some advice or at least some holy answers.

ooc back to you cb
Back to top Go down
Choirboy
Title Challenger
Title Challenger

Number of posts : 128
Registration date : 2008-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Ace-Man this is not what I expected from the new season...(open to whoever)   Wed Jun 03, 2009 1:08 pm

**Choirboy looks at Ace and smiles.**

Choirboy - 'Hey, I completely understand where you are coming from Ace. For a while there, I was the punching bag for every piece of trash out there. But I changed things up. And do you know how?'

**Ace looks at Choirboy and shakes his head.**

Choirboy - 'I stopped looking at them as losses, and started looking at them as lessons learned. I might have thought I was top notch, but every loss reminds me that I need to improve, to better myself, in order to win. So don't let those losses get you down Ace, as long as you're getting something from them, you're winning in the end.'

((OOC back to you Ace))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tyler Ford
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

PostSubject: Re: Ace-Man this is not what I expected from the new season...(open to whoever)   Sat Jun 06, 2009 12:56 am

About this time Tyler Ford walks into the locker room and looks at Choirboy, who gives him a look, before turning his attention to Ace and beginning to talk.

Tyler:"Ace get your head up and listen to what Choirboy has to say. Yeah sure you have lost a few matches. So what no one in this fed is perfect as all of us at one time or another have had losing streaks. What you need to do now is get ready for your match tonight with N.B.K. as you know he will be ready. And also all you need to worry about is N.B.K. as Chaos Legion will not be a problem tonight as I am offering my services to watch your back. No Chaos Legion will be at ringside without going through me first. Now get your head up and get ready man."

Ace takes a moment to think about what Choirboy and Tyler have told him before he lifts his head and begins to speak.

Ace:"You know both of you make good points. I mean in my loses lately I have learned some things about myself and hopefully how to better myself in the long run. And also no one is perfect here and all have lost before and I'm sure all of us will lose at times in the future. I also do need to get ready for N.B.K. because he did beat me before with the help of Chaos Legion but even before they showed me and him were having a close match. Now as for not worrying about Chaos Legion well I will try but not too sure I should trust you but I'm going to gamble and do it anyways because let's face it. I am a Gambler and its what I do. Now if you two will excuse me I got a match to prepare for."

With that Ace gets up and begins getting ready.

ooc back to you cb if you want to add anything
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ace-Man this is not what I expected from the new season...(open to whoever)   

Back to top Go down

Ace-Man this is not what I expected from the new season...(open to whoever)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1