UNWA Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UNWA Forum

Wrestling Forum for the stars of UNWA

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» One day someone will come looking for me.
Looking for Bait. (Open to Choirboy or anyone else to get involved.) EmptyThu Aug 31, 2023 6:24 am by Bruiser Bob

» Bruiser Bob's introduction
Looking for Bait. (Open to Choirboy or anyone else to get involved.) EmptySun Jun 18, 2023 3:56 pm by Bruiser Bob

» Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)
Looking for Bait. (Open to Choirboy or anyone else to get involved.) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 3:18 am by Bruiser Bob

» Ghosts of The Past
Looking for Bait. (Open to Choirboy or anyone else to get involved.) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 2:40 am by Bruiser Bob

» Is anyone still here?
Looking for Bait. (Open to Choirboy or anyone else to get involved.) EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:00 pm by el cartographer

» I am sorry to announce...
Looking for Bait. (Open to Choirboy or anyone else to get involved.) EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:30 am by el cartographer

» Where did they go?
Looking for Bait. (Open to Choirboy or anyone else to get involved.) EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:57 am by el cartographer

» The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic
Looking for Bait. (Open to Choirboy or anyone else to get involved.) EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:57 am by arcticterror

» When are u on ?
Looking for Bait. (Open to Choirboy or anyone else to get involved.) EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:56 pm by ghetto blaster

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Looking for Bait. (Open to Choirboy or anyone else to get involved.)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
stray
Title Challenger
Title Challenger
stray

Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2008-08-07

Looking for Bait. (Open to Choirboy or anyone else to get involved.) Empty
PostSubject: Looking for Bait. (Open to Choirboy or anyone else to get involved.)   Looking for Bait. (Open to Choirboy or anyone else to get involved.) EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 4:30 am

As the show continues, the camera shows a door to one of the locker rooms backstage left ajar. Peering inside, Stray can be seen standing in front of one of the lockers as he's taping up his wrists. A swift punch strikes the metal locker in front of him as he mumbles something.
-
Stray: "Damn. I'm not making any progress in my search for whomever tried to put me down. Last week, it was someone by the name of Mr. Fogels. A tough competitor, but I didn't sense any reason for him to be involved. The week before that, I was interrupted by that Lunatic Payne and his Nurse. Which ultimately led to tag match when Hemorrhage and Choirboy got involved. Which for the record, marks Choirboy twice for getting in my way."
-
Stray sighs and shakes his head as he composes himself and turns towards the door before noticing the cameraman. He smiles lightly as he steps forward.
-
Stray: "Hmmm? Well, it's good that you're here. I have something I want to say. First of all, Choirboy. You have something that I want. No... Something that I need. I plan on taking it by any means necessary if I have to, so be ready. Secondly, to the coward that has yet to reveal himself. I'll find you one way or another. And once I do, you'll regret not having finished the job."
-
Stray smirks softly as he moves past the cameraman and heads down the hallway, the cameraman turns towards Stray as he picks up something Stray says as he walks away.
-
Stray: "...CiH ...perfect enticement."
Back to top Go down
Choirboy
Title Challenger
Title Challenger

Number of posts : 128
Registration date : 2008-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Bait. (Open to Choirboy or anyone else to get involved.)   Looking for Bait. (Open to Choirboy or anyone else to get involved.) EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 1:28 pm

**Another camera goes on to show Choirboy watching the TV after Stray makes his announcement. Choirboy smiles and turns to the camera.**

Choirboy - 'Stray, if I had a nickel for every time someone told me I had what they wanted, I would be a billionaire at this point. CiH is my prize for outlasting, out thinking, and out wrestling everyone else. And you want it. Well, get in line. You're not the only one who wants a piece of it, and I am sure not giving it up to every Tom, Dick, and Harry that shows up to challenge for it.'

**Choirboy leans back and grabs his briefcase.**

Choirboy - 'I'll tell you what though. If I don't cash it in tonight for the Phoenix Championship later on, you can face me again next week for it. How does that sound?'

((OOC - Back to you Stray.))
Back to top Go down
stray
Title Challenger
Title Challenger
stray

Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2008-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Bait. (Open to Choirboy or anyone else to get involved.)   Looking for Bait. (Open to Choirboy or anyone else to get involved.) EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 3:31 am

Stray had found himself backstage, standing in front of one of the monitors as Choirboy appeared and made his offer. He smiles softly as he nods his head and turns around to the very same cameraman that had caught his attention before.
-
Stray: "I'll hold you to that, Choirboy. It works for me, especially since it has come to my attention that we have a match against one another tonight. Tonight, I get a chance to even the score. It would be even better for me to take that briefcase off your hands as well, but I can wait. I don't believe you'll be in any condition to cash in after our match, so I'll be taking what should be mine next week, and I can take care of more important things."
-
Stray smirks lightly as he waits for a minute or two before continuing.
-
Stray: "Seeing as I seem to have the advantage in this situation, I'll make things a little more even and allow you to choose whatever match-up for our fated match that you can possibly come up with."

(OOc: Back to you cb, or whomever wants to interrupt. Otherwise, I'm done. Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Bait. (Open to Choirboy or anyone else to get involved.)   Looking for Bait. (Open to Choirboy or anyone else to get involved.) Empty

Back to top Go down

Looking for Bait. (Open to Choirboy or anyone else to get involved.)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
UNWA Forum :: UNWA Role Plays :: RP Archives-
Jump to: