UNWA Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UNWA Forum

Wrestling Forum for the stars of UNWA

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» One day someone will come looking for me.
The Champ prepares (Open to Distor) EmptyThu Aug 31, 2023 6:24 am by Bruiser Bob

» Bruiser Bob's introduction
The Champ prepares (Open to Distor) EmptySun Jun 18, 2023 3:56 pm by Bruiser Bob

» Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)
The Champ prepares (Open to Distor) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 3:18 am by Bruiser Bob

» Ghosts of The Past
The Champ prepares (Open to Distor) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 2:40 am by Bruiser Bob

» Is anyone still here?
The Champ prepares (Open to Distor) EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:00 pm by el cartographer

» I am sorry to announce...
The Champ prepares (Open to Distor) EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:30 am by el cartographer

» Where did they go?
The Champ prepares (Open to Distor) EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:57 am by el cartographer

» The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic
The Champ prepares (Open to Distor) EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:57 am by arcticterror

» When are u on ?
The Champ prepares (Open to Distor) EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:56 pm by ghetto blaster

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

The Champ prepares (Open to Distor)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Baba Ganoush
UNWA Hardcore Champion

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2008-10-10

The Champ prepares (Open to Distor) Empty
PostSubject: The Champ prepares (Open to Distor)   The Champ prepares (Open to Distor) EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 1:23 pm

**The Titantron flickers to life as Baba Ganoush is shown in the background skipping rope and using a punching bag. Lola sits close to the camera and begins to talk.**

Lola - 'So, this Friday we have yet ANOTHER challenger to the Prestige Championship, Distor. Distor, I know what you're thinking, you're wondering how you will be able to defeat the man, the legend that is Baba Ganoush. I am not the one who likes giving bad news to anyone, but you have no chance in beating Baba, it's a simple fact.'

**The crowd starts booing Lola and starts calling out for Distor.**

Lola - 'Don't you all start with me! You all know what Baba is capable of when he is angered. We have seen it time and time again, last time with Choirboy, whom he squashed like a bug. And Distor, you're next. When Baba is done with you, he...'

**The crowd erupts as....

(To you Distor)
Back to top Go down
ghetto blaster
Mid Carder
Mid Carder

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2009-04-04

The Champ prepares (Open to Distor) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Champ prepares (Open to Distor)   The Champ prepares (Open to Distor) EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 8:38 am