Wrestling Forum for the stars of UNWA

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Bruiser Bob's introduction
Sat Sep 20, 2014 3:46 am by Bruiser Bob

» Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)
Sat Sep 20, 2014 3:18 am by Bruiser Bob

» Ghosts of The Past
Sat Sep 20, 2014 2:40 am by Bruiser Bob

» Is anyone still here?
Wed May 25, 2011 3:00 pm by el cartographer

» I am sorry to announce...
Fri Dec 03, 2010 4:30 am by el cartographer

» Where did they go?
Sat Nov 28, 2009 7:57 am by el cartographer

» The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic
Fri Jul 03, 2009 12:57 am by arcticterror

» When are u on ?
Tue Jun 30, 2009 3:56 pm by ghetto blaster

» Post Your Pwnage/Ownage
Sat Jun 20, 2009 1:34 am by ghetto blaster

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Share | 

The Champ prepares (Open to Distor)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Baba Ganoush
UNWA Hardcore Champion

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2008-10-10

PostSubject: The Champ prepares (Open to Distor)   Wed Jun 03, 2009 1:23 pm

**The Titantron flickers to life as Baba Ganoush is shown in the background skipping rope and using a punching bag. Lola sits close to the camera and begins to talk.**

Lola - 'So, this Friday we have yet ANOTHER challenger to the Prestige Championship, Distor. Distor, I know what you're thinking, you're wondering how you will be able to defeat the man, the legend that is Baba Ganoush. I am not the one who likes giving bad news to anyone, but you have no chance in beating Baba, it's a simple fact.'

**The crowd starts booing Lola and starts calling out for Distor.**

Lola - 'Don't you all start with me! You all know what Baba is capable of when he is angered. We have seen it time and time again, last time with Choirboy, whom he squashed like a bug. And Distor, you're next. When Baba is done with you, he...'

**The crowd erupts as....

(To you Distor)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ghetto blaster
Mid Carder
Mid Carder

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2009-04-04

PostSubject: Re: The Champ prepares (Open to Distor)   Thu Jun 04, 2009 8:38 am

Ghetto Blaster comes out as the crowd is shocked. Ghetto grabs a mic and speak

Ghetto: What you was planning for Distor well things don't go always as planned. Me and you have unfinished business. Don't think the ladder match changes anything is still me and you for the title. Now u need to stop hiding from me i'm right here and its only a matter of time but Leon grants me a title shot without being messed over by other people trying to steal my thunder. I'll calling you out lets say if I beat i get a shot and take that belt from you.?

(ooc i think Distor is away for i figure i'll just jump in lol)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Captain Parkes
Title Challenger
Title Challenger

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2008-08-20

PostSubject: Re: The Champ prepares (Open to Distor)   Thu Jun 04, 2009 10:07 am

(OOC: Sorry to butt in Baba but I need a word with Ghetto.)

Suddenly the lights dim in the arena and a single roll of thunder is heard throughout the building.
-
All at once the lights flicker back to life and Captain Parkes is standing inches away from Ghetto Blaster. "Hello" he says darkly, "Remember me punk? I'm the one you screwed over at Line in the Sand"
-
Ghetto Blaster opens his mouth to reply however Parkes delivers a swift backhand to Ghetto's face, "You've got nothing to say that I want to hear."
-
Ghetto looks up at Parkes rubbing a hand on his jaw.
-
"I just thought I'd let you know that I've got a match with you tonight. And broken foot and all I'm going to kick your sorry excuse of an arse all over this building and make you beg for mercy."
-
Parkes backs away from Ghetto Blaster and rolls out of the ring, before heading backstage. On reaching the top of the ramp he turns, "Oh and that title shot you so desparately want Ghetto. Forget about it. Cause as long as I live and breath you'll never be champion in this company. I'll make sure of that personally."
-
Parkes then turns his back on Ghetto Blaster and walks through the curtains backstage.

(OOC: Hope you don't mind too much Ghetto but I really didn't want to take up too much of Baba's thread.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Champ prepares (Open to Distor)   

Back to top Go down

The Champ prepares (Open to Distor)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1