UNWA Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UNWA Forum

Wrestling Forum for the stars of UNWA

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» One day someone will come looking for me.
UNWA Awards: Most Hated (Open to all esp Damien Darkness & Aquilus) EmptyThu Aug 31, 2023 6:24 am by Bruiser Bob

» Bruiser Bob's introduction
UNWA Awards: Most Hated (Open to all esp Damien Darkness & Aquilus) EmptySun Jun 18, 2023 3:56 pm by Bruiser Bob

» Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)
UNWA Awards: Most Hated (Open to all esp Damien Darkness & Aquilus) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 3:18 am by Bruiser Bob

» Ghosts of The Past
UNWA Awards: Most Hated (Open to all esp Damien Darkness & Aquilus) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 2:40 am by Bruiser Bob

» Is anyone still here?
UNWA Awards: Most Hated (Open to all esp Damien Darkness & Aquilus) EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:00 pm by el cartographer

» I am sorry to announce...
UNWA Awards: Most Hated (Open to all esp Damien Darkness & Aquilus) EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:30 am by el cartographer

» Where did they go?
UNWA Awards: Most Hated (Open to all esp Damien Darkness & Aquilus) EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:57 am by el cartographer

» The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic
UNWA Awards: Most Hated (Open to all esp Damien Darkness & Aquilus) EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:57 am by arcticterror

» When are u on ?
UNWA Awards: Most Hated (Open to all esp Damien Darkness & Aquilus) EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:56 pm by ghetto blaster

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

UNWA Awards: Most Hated (Open to all esp Damien Darkness & Aquilus)

Go down 
+5
Damien Darkness
Aquilus
James Young
Payne & Heaven
Leon Heart
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Leon Heart
GM
GM
Leon Heart

Number of posts : 1669
Registration date : 2008-08-06

UNWA Awards: Most Hated (Open to all esp Damien Darkness & Aquilus) Empty
PostSubject: UNWA Awards: Most Hated (Open to all esp Damien Darkness & Aquilus)   UNWA Awards: Most Hated (Open to all esp Damien Darkness & Aquilus) EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 9:26 pm

We are back with the awards ceremony, Frankie D picks up an award from a UNWA offical along with an envelope
-
Winston: "Well now, unlike the Most Popular award, our next award is something that most wrestlers would not want to pick up, however there are some in the UNWA that seem to thrive on being disliked and hated among the great fans around the world!"
-
Mama D: "That's right honey, but you know these guys always seem to be the ones Mama Loves the most!!"
-
Winston: "Yes..quite, Now on to the nominees for the Most Hated UNWA Superstar!"
-
The big screen shows the nominees in action as boo's fire down from the UNWA fans
-
Winston: "Ok Frankie, who is the winner of this most infamous award?"
-
Frankie opens the envelope and takes out the card, taking a double check, before swallowing deep, he pushes the card into Winston's hand along with the award before rushing off behind the curtain
-
Winston looks at the card
-
Winston: "Looks like Frankie doesn't want to share a stage with the winner....or should I say winners.....The fans have voted two men the most hated in the UNWA.....leader of the Chaos Legion....AQUILUS and The Mayor of Evil....DAMIEN DARKESS!!"
-

Ooc over to you guys or anyone that wants to get in
-
Back to top Go down
https://unwa.forumotion.net
Payne & Heaven
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Payne & Heaven

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-11-12

PostSubject: Re: UNWA Awards: Most Hated (Open to all esp Damien Darkness & Aquilus)   UNWA Awards: Most Hated (Open to all esp Damien Darkness & Aquilus) EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 9:22 am

I would like Heaven and Payne to come out and confront (ambush) Damien about his new claim as 'Most Hated', if that is alright and there were no other plans for it..

Wanted to make sure before I took the time of writing a promo up for it..

(( With Leon's announcement, please disregard this ))
Back to top Go down
James Young
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
James Young

Number of posts : 399
Registration date : 2008-08-11

PostSubject: Re: UNWA Awards: Most Hated (Open to all esp Damien Darkness & Aquilus)   UNWA Awards: Most Hated (Open to all esp Damien Darkness & Aquilus) EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 11:01 am

(ooc: Can I also do the same? Since I've had a few problems which what he did at the end of last month to me. And I might attack Aquilus as well, since Ghetto Blaster and El Cartographer is part of Chaos Legion.)
Back to top Go down
Aquilus
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Aquilus

Number of posts : 516
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: UNWA Awards: Most Hated (Open to all esp Damien Darkness & Aquilus)   UNWA Awards: Most Hated (Open to all esp Damien Darkness & Aquilus) EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 5:26 pm

Aquilus stands up, his long black robe dragging along the ground as he slowly walks towards the front. As the crowd boos he just grunts at them and pulls his hood further over his pale scarred face.
Finally Aquilus reaches the stage and he turns to face the fans
-
Aquilus: "Most hated...I prefer....misunderstood. I care little for you....fans....or any award. But if you want to give me respect, then you should all do it the proper way and get on your knees...I am the master of the UNWA and Chaos is finally ruling supreme. Soon I will have my showdown with the coward named Tyler Ford, and then I will show the whole world that I am their Lord, and I WILL be RESPECTED! NOW GET ON YOUR KNEES!"
Back to top Go down
Damien Darkness
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Number of posts : 220
Registration date : 2008-11-04

PostSubject: Re: UNWA Awards: Most Hated (Open to all esp Damien Darkness & Aquilus)   UNWA Awards: Most Hated (Open to all esp Damien Darkness & Aquilus) EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 9:16 pm

The lights dim and Damien Darkness appears at the top of the entrance ramp and looks at Aquilus.

"Shut up, you crazy psychotic idiot. You think that they really hate you? They just pity your ugly mug and couldn't find any other category that you were worth voting for. I'm the truly hated one around here and my evil has seeped into the hearts of many of the finest in the UNWA. After the hometown beating I put on Alexis, after using James Young's blood as fingerpaints in the locker room, after beating Payne within an inch of his life, you think that they hate you?

The Lord of Evil laughs his patented maniacal laugh.

"I pity you too, you poor excuse for evil. After you lost your buddy Timelord in the explosion and your little Rev group dissolved, you've never been the same. Sure, you might have been evil at one time, but now you're just pitiful. I wouldn't even waste the energy to come down there and spit on your sorry carcass."

(ooc - respond if you want Aq, or someone else can join in)
Back to top Go down
Tyler Ford
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Tyler Ford

Number of posts : 341
Registration date : 2008-09-06

PostSubject: Re: UNWA Awards: Most Hated (Open to all esp Damien Darkness & Aquilus)   UNWA Awards: Most Hated (Open to all esp Damien Darkness & Aquilus) EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 10:40 pm

A spotlight scans the crowd and finds Tyler Ford in the balcony staring at Aquilus. He pulls a mic from behind his back and brings it to his mouth slowly.

Tyler:"Aquilus you should really listen to Damien. Because he is right about one thing you are pitiful. But this Sunday I plan on wasting my time on destroying you because I don't care if you bring the whole Chaos Legion because I know something you don't. You see Aquilus at the pay per view me and you will fight in a match but you should know something about that match. It will have a special referee for it and I have talked to Leon and made a deal with him. The special referee for our match will be your twin brother."

The crowd gasps at this revelation and Aquilus is just staring at Tyler as Tyler continues.

Tyler:"Yeah I figured you would like that little bit of information. Now you go and enjoy your little award there because after Sunday that is all you will have to remember your accomplishments and Chaos Legion because I don't plan on just winning this match. I plan on ending your career."

With that Tyler lowers the mic and just stares at Aquilus.

ooc had to post to break up aq little award ceremony...if it dont work with you guys you can disregard it
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/shane_whiteside
Aquilus
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Aquilus

PostSubject: Re: UNWA Awards: Most Hated (Open to all esp Damien Darkness & Aquilus)   UNWA Awards: Most Hated (Open to all esp Damien Darkness & Aquilus) EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 1:48 am

Aquilus looks around at both Tyler Ford and Damien Darkness and snarls at them both
-
Aquilus: "My brother eh? Youve really got me this time Tyler, you managed to shock a man who lives his life on the unexpected, but dont think for one second that this news will make me even a tiny bit unprepared. I have been ready for you since the day I met you, and you WILL lay at my feet!"
-
Aquilus turns to face Damien Darkness
-
Aquilus: "So you still think you are better than me eh? Have you ever even had a main event? Youve been following in my footsteps since the dark day that you arrived, but I have news for you pal, you will never BE me! There can only be one chosen champion of chaos, and it aint you. You should have joined me Damien...you should have been part of the legion....you would make the perfect henchman"
Back to top Go down
Tyler Ford
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Tyler Ford

Number of posts : 341
Registration date : 2008-09-06

PostSubject: Re: UNWA Awards: Most Hated (Open to all esp Damien Darkness & Aquilus)   UNWA Awards: Most Hated (Open to all esp Damien Darkness & Aquilus) EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 1:58 am

Tyler raises the mic back up but changes his mind and instead just stares at Aquilus before leaving the balcony area.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/shane_whiteside
Damien Darkness
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

PostSubject: Re: UNWA Awards: Most Hated (Open to all esp Damien Darkness & Aquilus)   UNWA Awards: Most Hated (Open to all esp Damien Darkness & Aquilus) EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 9:37 am

Damien Darkness smiles at Aquilus.

"You may want to try and quibble about main events, but don't forget that the River Match last week was the largest match with the biggest sellout crowd in UNWA history. People fall over themselves to worship at the altar of the Lord of Evil! Why should I have joined you and played your henchman or your lackey when I ruled the Stable of Darkness with an iron fist? I am now Mayor McEvil of the Agenda of Darkness and part owner of the UNWA, so I think I've done quite well for myself."

Damien Darkness shakes his head sadly as he wanders down to the ring.

"Look where you've ended up, however. Broken and beaten, with most of your friends dead or gone into hiding. Having to scrape the bottom of the barrel to associate with freaks like Biggfoot and cartoon map boy. You dare to call yourself the Lord of Chaos? The Champion of Chaos? I still say you just need pity. Or maybe just this.

The Lord of Evil slips a pair of brass knuckles out from his tights and swipes Aquilus across the forehead, knocking him to the ground.

(ooc - this was going to have to turn violent eventually...back to you)
Back to top Go down
jasonic
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
jasonic

Number of posts : 159
Registration date : 2008-11-03

PostSubject: Re: UNWA Awards: Most Hated (Open to all esp Damien Darkness & Aquilus)   UNWA Awards: Most Hated (Open to all esp Damien Darkness & Aquilus) EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 1:48 pm

Devastator X's music will hit and the cat striped UNWA ring warrior will rush out towards the ring in full wrestling attire. The GM of Sunday Night UNWA, will grab a chair on his run down and will wait outside until Damien Darkness motions to enter the ring. He's like a good goon, even with his new found power, acting as a roadblock for the Chaos Legion to attempt help their master as well.
Back to top Go down
el cartographer
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
el cartographer

Number of posts : 237
Registration date : 2008-11-27

PostSubject: Re: UNWA Awards: Most Hated (Open to all esp Damien Darkness & Aquilus)   UNWA Awards: Most Hated (Open to all esp Damien Darkness & Aquilus) EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 3:07 pm

-
The crowd recognizes the song as el cartographer's and turns towards the entry ramp. Damien Darkness and Devastator X both also wait for el cartographer to come down to the ring.
-
Nothing happens.
-
The crowd gets louder and louder as a figure is seen jumping a security barrier and sliding into the ring.
-
The figure is el cartographer and he grabs Damien Darkness by the wrists and manages to slip the brass knuckles off of his hands.
-
el cartographer: "This is for when you hypnotized me!"
-
el cartographer swings his now-covered-by-brass-knuckles-fist at Damien Darkness...
Back to top Go down
Damien Darkness
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

PostSubject: Re: UNWA Awards: Most Hated (Open to all esp Damien Darkness & Aquilus)   UNWA Awards: Most Hated (Open to all esp Damien Darkness & Aquilus) EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 4:41 pm

Damien Darkness tries to duck the shot from el cartographer but gets cut on the side of the head from the brass knuckles. Bleeding heavily, he motions to Devastator X to toss him the chair, which he swings, connecting with el cartographer's noggin with a sickening thud.

"You probably would have been better off staying hypnotized, cartoon map boy, since you wouldn't be staring at the lights now."

(ooc - next)
Back to top Go down
Aquilus
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Aquilus

PostSubject: Re: UNWA Awards: Most Hated (Open to all esp Damien Darkness & Aquilus)   UNWA Awards: Most Hated (Open to all esp Damien Darkness & Aquilus) EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 11:16 pm

(lol, i may as well just stay on the floor for the rest of this, im gonna miss you guys)
Back to top Go down
Damien Darkness
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

PostSubject: Re: UNWA Awards: Most Hated (Open to all esp Damien Darkness & Aquilus)   UNWA Awards: Most Hated (Open to all esp Damien Darkness & Aquilus) EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 9:42 am

(ooc - we never did get our chance to have a tag match, stoned fruit boy...guess me getting another pot shot in on you is the best I can do for now)
Back to top Go down
Aquilus
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Aquilus

PostSubject: Re: UNWA Awards: Most Hated (Open to all esp Damien Darkness & Aquilus)   UNWA Awards: Most Hated (Open to all esp Damien Darkness & Aquilus) EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 10:34 am

(ooc: im moving aq to mr.minder's fed, you and dev x could alwys apply to him?)
Back to top Go down
el cartographer
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
el cartographer

PostSubject: Re: UNWA Awards: Most Hated (Open to all esp Damien Darkness & Aquilus)   UNWA Awards: Most Hated (Open to all esp Damien Darkness & Aquilus) EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 5:49 pm

(OOC: You think I should follow you Aq? And continue on the Chaos Legion?)
Back to top Go down
James Young
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
James Young

Number of posts : 399
Registration date : 2008-08-11

PostSubject: Re: UNWA Awards: Most Hated (Open to all esp Damien Darkness & Aquilus)   UNWA Awards: Most Hated (Open to all esp Damien Darkness & Aquilus) EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 5:57 pm

James Young suddenly appears from under the ring with a steel chair in hand, and literally slithers into the ring, like a predator stalking its prey. He stands up and suddenly swings his chair aiming to smash it into Damien's back.
Back to top Go down
el cartographer
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
el cartographer

PostSubject: Re: UNWA Awards: Most Hated (Open to all esp Damien Darkness & Aquilus)   UNWA Awards: Most Hated (Open to all esp Damien Darkness & Aquilus) EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 6:13 pm

At the exact same time, el cartographer crawls directly in front of Damien's feet in an attempt to trip him.

(OOC: Double team action, eh?)
Back to top Go down
Aquilus
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Aquilus

PostSubject: Re: UNWA Awards: Most Hated (Open to all esp Damien Darkness & Aquilus)   UNWA Awards: Most Hated (Open to all esp Damien Darkness & Aquilus) EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 6:19 pm

(ooc: el cart, you can all do whatever you want to do. I will gladly continue the chaos legion in a new fed)
Back to top Go down
Damien Darkness
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

PostSubject: Re: UNWA Awards: Most Hated (Open to all esp Damien Darkness & Aquilus)   UNWA Awards: Most Hated (Open to all esp Damien Darkness & Aquilus) EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 6:49 pm

(ooc - What's D-X doing outside the ring while all of these other idiots are jumping me? Where's Vengeance? Where's Overlord? What in the hell is going on?)
Back to top Go down
vonryan
VGM
VGM
vonryan

Number of posts : 614
Registration date : 2008-09-09

PostSubject: Re: UNWA Awards: Most Hated (Open to all esp Damien Darkness & Aquilus)   UNWA Awards: Most Hated (Open to all esp Damien Darkness & Aquilus) EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 4:40 am

OOC The scene has gotten long and abit confused with all the peoples. I've moved it to the show as is.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: UNWA Awards: Most Hated (Open to all esp Damien Darkness & Aquilus)   UNWA Awards: Most Hated (Open to all esp Damien Darkness & Aquilus) Empty

Back to top Go down

UNWA Awards: Most Hated (Open to all esp Damien Darkness & Aquilus)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
UNWA Forum :: UNWA Role Plays :: RP Archives-
Jump to: