Wrestling Forum for the stars of UNWA

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Bruiser Bob's introduction
Sat Sep 20, 2014 3:46 am by Bruiser Bob

» Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)
Sat Sep 20, 2014 3:18 am by Bruiser Bob

» Ghosts of The Past
Sat Sep 20, 2014 2:40 am by Bruiser Bob

» Is anyone still here?
Wed May 25, 2011 3:00 pm by el cartographer

» I am sorry to announce...
Fri Dec 03, 2010 4:30 am by el cartographer

» Where did they go?
Sat Nov 28, 2009 7:57 am by el cartographer

» The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic
Fri Jul 03, 2009 12:57 am by arcticterror

» When are u on ?
Tue Jun 30, 2009 3:56 pm by ghetto blaster

» Post Your Pwnage/Ownage
Sat Jun 20, 2009 1:34 am by ghetto blaster

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Share | 

The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Darktiby
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2009-04-23

PostSubject: Re: The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic   Sun Jun 14, 2009 9:22 pm

Me 2
Back to top Go down
View user profile
el cartographer
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Number of posts : 237
Registration date : 2008-11-27

PostSubject: Re: The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic   Sun Jun 14, 2009 9:37 pm

Hey Howdy, you can request a free breach of contract, you know.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
stray
Title Challenger
Title Challenger

Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2008-08-07

PostSubject: Re: The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic   Mon Jun 15, 2009 8:02 pm

Got a contract offer from UCW from gm deathstar.

Not sure I'll be going there, but it's the first offer so far. xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leon Heart
GM
GM

Number of posts : 1669
Registration date : 2008-08-06

PostSubject: Re: The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic   Mon Jun 15, 2009 8:18 pm

Deathstar has been removed for recruiting, that would not be somewhere you would want to go!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://unwa.forumotion.net
stray
Title Challenger
Title Challenger

PostSubject: Re: The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic   Mon Jun 15, 2009 8:22 pm

xD Didn't think so. On a better note, The Inversion has told me he will be becoming a GM and wouldn't mind taking all of us in.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leon Heart
GM
GM

PostSubject: Re: The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic   Mon Jun 15, 2009 8:50 pm

He told me as well, but I have no idea who inversion is?
Back to top Go down
Snake
Title Challenger
Title Challenger

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic   Mon Jun 15, 2009 8:51 pm

Inversion was a VGM with my in AWA. Good guy and certainly not a bad choice. I've just received a contract from ICW which is tempting to sign. Just dunno what to do Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leon Heart
GM
GM

PostSubject: Re: The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic   Mon Jun 15, 2009 9:04 pm

Snake wrote:
Inversion was a VGM with my in AWA. Good guy and certainly not a bad choice. I've just received a contract from ICW which is tempting to sign. Just dunno what to do Sad

ICW have contacted me as well, seems like a good choice, if we can get von, kal and yellow there (if they want to come?)
Back to top Go down
Snake
Title Challenger
Title Challenger

PostSubject: Re: The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic   Mon Jun 15, 2009 9:06 pm

Yea was talking to the GM and said he's not got many high level contracts going at the moment but will be reshuffling soon to get rid of the deadweights. He's happy to take on as many as he can take so long as the roleplay.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaluani
VGM
VGM

Number of posts : 639

PostSubject: Re: The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic   Mon Jun 15, 2009 9:22 pm

I think ICW is fine, I watched their shows and also talked to Equalizer already... So I'd happily follow if you guys want to go there, as long as we can take the pack together.

I also received a opportunity from Black Spirit, the GM of Generation eXcess... I had a look at their shows, they are pretty good!
and he asked if we'd like to introduce a storyline for coming together, which would be fine with me!

Here's a link to their latest PPV:
http://www.thewrestlinggame.com/vedi_show.asp?id=9531

Last edited by Kaluani on Mon Jun 15, 2009 9:25 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Snake
Title Challenger
Title Challenger

PostSubject: Re: The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic   Mon Jun 15, 2009 9:24 pm

Well I'm certainly in, think I may sign on the dotted line tomo. Money is too good to turn down lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hemorrhage
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Number of posts : 226
Registration date : 2008-08-11

PostSubject: Re: The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic   Mon Jun 15, 2009 9:35 pm

Anyone else get a message from Black Spirit, GM of Generation eXcess?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leon Heart
GM
GM

PostSubject: Re: The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic   Mon Jun 15, 2009 9:54 pm

I don't like feeling wanted...it freaks me out
Back to top Go down
Snake
Title Challenger
Title Challenger

PostSubject: Re: The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic   Mon Jun 15, 2009 9:56 pm

Welcome to my world lol well I decided to sign with ICW and should the UNWA continue in some form I will return to it at a latter date.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leon Heart
GM
GM

PostSubject: Re: The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic   Mon Jun 15, 2009 10:22 pm

Kaluani wrote:
I think ICW is fine, I watched their shows and also talked to Equalizer already... So I'd happily follow if you guys want to go there, as long as we can take the pack together.

I also received a opportunity from Black Spirit, the GM of Generation eXcess... I had a look at their shows, they are pretty good!
and he asked if we'd like to introduce a storyline for coming together, which would be fine with me!

Here's a link to their latest PPV:
[url=http://www.thewrestlinggame.com/vedi_show.asp?id=9531
http://www.thewrestlinggame.com/vedi_show.asp?id=9531[/quote[/url]]

Hmm, I didnt like the show that much, mostly just matches and commentators, whoever is doing the work of the commentators is doing some hefty work but no rp going on there.

For the record, I have been offered positions from

Sheeva - Never in a million years, Dont care if the fed is near the top, they have got there by dirty means and they have people in there fed I really do not care for. Also the shows are rubbish

Mad Maggie Handbag - Had a slight run in with him previously and also doesn't have the rp'ers to interest me

Uncle Sam - Need to see his shows but he wrote me a nice message

Gale Force - Seems like he knows me? Appears to be getting a GM position, but I don't know him from adam so not starting with him

The Inversion - Snake says he seems an ok guy, but again not sure if I want Leon involved in a start up fed (unless it was someone I know)

Equalizer - ICW, not really spoken to me about his fed or his plans, but the offer is there I believe.... Need to watch the shows but may be about the best out there. A likely choice

The Wicker Man - No

The Hillikus - Need to check his shows out

Speed Freak Daniel - No

Ringneck the clown - No

John Bon Taggert - Seemed interested early on but not heard anything from him recently.

So to sum up....where to go?

Kal, Von, Yellow, and maybe Bruiser Bob, you want to stay together? If so...any thoughts?

By the way, those that havent free breached there contracts yet...please feel free.

Leon
Back to top Go down
Kaluani
VGM
VGM

PostSubject: Re: The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic   Mon Jun 15, 2009 10:55 pm

I think the ICW will be a good choice, so I would have no remorce going there, as long as you and YG come along!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yellow Girl
Wolf Pack

Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2008-08-14

PostSubject: Re: The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic   Mon Jun 15, 2009 11:22 pm

I will follow you Kal where ever you go!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bruiser Bob
Title Challenger
Title Challenger

Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2008-09-09

PostSubject: Re: The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic   Mon Jun 15, 2009 11:47 pm

Bruiser is with you guys too. Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.facebook.com/robert.m.walters.5
stray
Title Challenger
Title Challenger

PostSubject: Re: The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic   Tue Jun 16, 2009 12:19 am

Good luck guys.

I'll be heading with The Inversion. If anyone else would like to follow suit, be sure to pm The Inversion. ^.^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jasonic
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Number of posts : 159
Registration date : 2008-11-03

PostSubject: Re: The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic   Tue Jun 16, 2009 1:58 am

Well guys, I think The Agenda of Darkness might have found a temporary home. Black Spirit sent me a PM saying he would send us Test Contracts to see if we wanted to call his place home. I'm thinking it's more like are we good enough to stay there to him. I'll let you guys know if anything else changes. Time to see if Generation eXcess is a viable place for us.

The Stable of Darkness
Vengeance
The Overlord
Bad Blood
Damien Darkness
Devastator X

J
Back to top Go down
View user profile
vonryan
VGM
VGM

Number of posts : 614
Registration date : 2008-09-09

PostSubject: Re: The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic   Tue Jun 16, 2009 5:26 am

Of course I'm in with you guys, Leon and et. all. !!! Wink

Just waiting to see if Kal gets GMship before I breach contract and get a mailbox full of rubbish contracts. LOL. Aren't they all rubbish compared to UNWA? Yep.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leon Heart
GM
GM

PostSubject: Re: The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic   Tue Jun 16, 2009 7:35 am

vonryan wrote:
Of course I'm in with you guys, Leon and et. all. !!! Wink

Just waiting to see if Kal gets GMship before I breach contract and get a mailbox full of rubbish contracts. LOL. Aren't they all rubbish compared to UNWA? Yep.

I must say having had a chance to check out some of the show I am pretty dissapointed with them all so far. I am not so sure on ICW now.

They use real characters for there commentators (such as an english football commentator) and then they dont do any commentary during the matches. The rp is pretty lacklustre and there is not that much of it, instead we get a ton of graphics.

At the moment I am not sure if I want Leon to go anywhere.
Back to top Go down
Kaluani
VGM
VGM

PostSubject: Re: The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic   Tue Jun 16, 2009 8:18 am

Nearly no fed reaches our quality standard Leon... The only one that maybe does is Stallar Wrestling (which is led by Malice)...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ghetto blaster
Mid Carder
Mid Carder

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2009-04-04

PostSubject: Re: The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic   Tue Jun 16, 2009 8:23 am

wow everyone getting offer i feel left out lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leon Heart
GM
GM

PostSubject: Re: The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic   Tue Jun 16, 2009 8:46 am

Kaluani wrote:
Nearly no fed reaches our quality standard Leon... The only one that maybe does is Stallar Wrestling (which is led by Malice)...

I understand what you have been saying now! I really thought I would see some shows that wowed me....

I am happy to jump somewhere as long as they can take you guys as well. Although I will probably ask for a 1 month trial contract.

I take it you have not heard if you are going to get GM status Kal?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic   

Back to top Go down

The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next