Wrestling Forum for the stars of UNWA

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Bruiser Bob's introduction
Sat Sep 20, 2014 3:46 am by Bruiser Bob

» Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)
Sat Sep 20, 2014 3:18 am by Bruiser Bob

» Ghosts of The Past
Sat Sep 20, 2014 2:40 am by Bruiser Bob

» Is anyone still here?
Wed May 25, 2011 3:00 pm by el cartographer

» I am sorry to announce...
Fri Dec 03, 2010 4:30 am by el cartographer

» Where did they go?
Sat Nov 28, 2009 7:57 am by el cartographer

» The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic
Fri Jul 03, 2009 12:57 am by arcticterror

» When are u on ?
Tue Jun 30, 2009 3:56 pm by ghetto blaster

» Post Your Pwnage/Ownage
Sat Jun 20, 2009 1:34 am by ghetto blaster

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Share | 

Kaluani Vs. Theram

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kaluani
VGM
VGM

Number of posts : 639
Registration date : 2008-08-07

PostSubject: Kaluani Vs. Theram   Sun Aug 31, 2008 4:07 pm

(OOC: To be inserted before the PPV, but strongly related to it, so it's placed here
Maybe after a match from Theram Everything in between "--" is for that case.).

The fans are screaming after the last match, still some video is shown on the titantron. Lightnings go off at the entrance, and Kaluani enters the arena.

Kaluani: "Hey, Fans, I hope you had a beautiful evening so far! --And I have seen, that you defeated yet another wrestler in the ring, Theram. Good work!--"

--The fans scream Theram's Name.--

Kaluani: "you know what, I found out that on Continental Chaos, it will be you and me in the ring, our very well awaited fight, here in the UNWA, live for a million fans! And you know what?" kaluani pauses for a short moment. "I can't wait for it!"

--Theram smiles to Kaluani and nods.--

Kaluani: "But... this glorious moment... When the strongest wrestlers in the UNWA meet. When two giants fight, when legend will be born... I want to enjoy this very moment without any chance of someone interfering. I don't want anyone to disturb,m and if someone even dares to, I will personally crush him."

You can see fans with posters all around, showing phrases like "lightnig's gonna get you" or "Say goodbye, Theram!" are shown.

Kaluani: "I want you and I want to take you out, piece for piece. I want you in the most brutal match and most honest match there is in wrestling history. I want you in hell... in ... a... cell!"

The fans scream and go wild as a fully-caged ring is shown on the titantron.

Kaluani: "The only thing we need right now is our very GM to come out and confirm it. But I bet he is afraid, so we need some help... Can you do that?"

Kaluani shouts the last sentence to the crowd.

The crowd goes wild, chants of Kaluanis and Therams name are heard, and it takes some time, but then the crowd starts to chorus "hell - in - a - cell, hell - in - a -cell"...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leon Heart
GM
GM

Number of posts : 1669
Registration date : 2008-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Kaluani Vs. Theram   Mon Sep 01, 2008 8:29 pm

The chants build up to a crescendo and eventually start to fade as all eyes are peeled on the entrance ramp..eventually 'London's Calling' starts to sound throughout the arena, two clusters of fireworks erupt in front of the titantron, as the GM Leon Heart appears through the curtain, he is wearing a blue t-shirt with the words 'A Very British Affair...Coming Soon'
-
Leon "Cut the music.....[The music is abrubtly cut off and Leon stands with the house mic and begins to address Kaluani]

Leon: "Afraid? Now come on Kal! Afraid? The best thing you could think of to get me to grant this ridiculously brutal match [Leon looks up in awe at shots of the stunning structure being shown on the titantrone] is to get me upset? make me angry? so that I would come out and grant this match?....Now come on Kal, me and you go way back...you should know better than that...that is not going to make me agree to this match!"
-
The crowd boo heavily at this news as Kaluani and Theram shake their head in disaproval
-
Leon: "Woah now hold on...you see despite that fact that I would hate to see one of my major players here in the UNWA get hurt and despite that fact that Kal just used a really cheap ploy just then...[Leon looks up a Kal and gives a large grin] despite that, I can think of one good reason to make this match a Hell in a Cell match......I know how many of you guys love this sick, sadistic, cruel, twisted form of wrestling [crowd cheer in agreement] therefore do you know how many people will buy this PPV to see this match?? And you know I always do the best thing for UNWA and its benefactors....so.....You can have your hell in a cell match at Continental Chaos!" [crowd erupt and start to chant again, HELL IN A CELL HELL IN A CELL
-
Leon: "Oh one last thing Kal, you talk about being afraid, yet I notice you don't have a match tonight yet Theram has already put himself on the line tonight...so as you are VGM here, and you are capable of making your own match, why don't you have a warm up to your PPV match, pick someone...anyone on the roster for a match.......Now that I have proved I am not afraid...lets just check that you are not also...of course you could always take the easy option and sit this show out? So? Whats is to be?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://unwa.forumotion.net
Theram
UNWA Graphics Director
UNWA Graphics Director

Number of posts : 142
Registration date : 2008-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Kaluani Vs. Theram   Mon Sep 01, 2008 9:27 pm

after all talking Theram takes a mic turns to screaming fans and start shout
hell in cell !!! hell in cell !!! go to hell!! and shut up people try to talk here
the crowd hush a bit from surprise then very gentle voice from Theram
thank you you are very nice tonight
and Kal its so nice that you care how i am doing and you want a hell in cell match
Theram keeps the silence for a minute
very well i like that idea but you know i keep thinking about one thing that you said to me some time ago that i need to finish what i started and to train a little well you know
Theram smiles then makes some small training gestures
then Theram turns to Leon and shakes his head
oh Leon, Leon all that time you didn't allow us to fight to avoid injuries of you how do you call it "best assets" and now you allowed us to fight in "hell in cell" match
crowd starts to laugh
but you know Kal was right until this match "there the legend will born" i need to finish one thing that i started at very firs show of this fed but i can't do it without some help from one person
Theram looks at Leon and then turns back to Kaluani
Kal and you should do the same as i know you have bigger worry about that
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaluani
VGM
VGM

PostSubject: Re: Kaluani Vs. Theram   Mon Sep 01, 2008 9:52 pm

Kaluani smiles at both persons around him, very happily.

Kaluani: "Thanks for the advice, Theram. Be assured I will be at my best state when Continental Chaos comes. And you should be too, because this will be the match people will even speak of in a year or two, and every other guy will be knowing our very names..."

He then turns to Leon.

Kaluani: "Oh, and Leon, I know very well I am the VGM, and what you should know from all the time we worked together is that "fear" is a word whose concept I don't even really know...
I can pick anyone on the roster, but would that really prove anything? No matter who I choose, after he or she taps out to the Rolling thunder hold, everyone will say "he picked an easy win". Tell you what, why don't you give me your best shot? Give me someone you think I should be "afraid" of. I fear no single challenge, because challenge is what I search for, and challenge is the only thing that makes me an even stronger wrestler."

Kaluani silences a moment, while the audience chants Theram's name, chants "Hell-in-a-cell" and screams "continental Chaos".

Kaluani: "I don't care whom you choose. Give me Paully in a fire-ring challenge, give me El Lobo in a jungle-ring, send me Bruise Li or even yourself. I don't care, because the elements themselves aid my way. Let it be a hardcore, Cage, Ambulance, Casket or whatever match you like, I do not fear any single challenge."

He walks near to Leon and both wrestlers stand eye - to - eye and stare at each other for a moment. Silence flows over the arena as Kaluani talks again:

Kaluani: "Whatever it is you have in mind. I will beat it and then, at Continental Chaos, Theram and I will give you a match that no one will forget soon, my old friend."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leon Heart
GM
GM

Number of posts : 1669
Registration date : 2008-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Kaluani Vs. Theram   Mon Sep 01, 2008 10:27 pm

Leon smiles at Kaluani, almost as if they are sharing a private joke..
-
Leon: "An In Ring Fire Challenge....hmm interesting...I don't think we can get the safety license at such short notice...but I like the idea of you and Paulley in a match tonight (leon mutters under his breath we only hear the odd words.."Maybe that....teach him.....lesson.....his monster destroyed....mess.....my chances....." Anyway tonight Kaluani Versus Paulley!
-
Leon pauses before pointing a finger at Theram
-
"leon: "Oh Theram..don't worry I hadn't forgot what you said..what was it? "strange that you protect your assets...then let them have a hell in a cell match?" Well don't worry...you see I did forget to add one thing..I will get to protect my assets up close and personal...you see I will be the special guest referee for your match at Continental Chaos..so nothing will be happening to my assets that I don't approve!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://unwa.forumotion.net
Kaluani
VGM
VGM

PostSubject: Re: Kaluani Vs. Theram   Mon Sep 01, 2008 11:18 pm

Kaluani smiles at Leon.

"Paulley then? Sure thing, bring him here. Oh, but one thing... Make sure your damn security does the work it gets paid for, I don't like people sneaking up from behind, and if I remember well, Paulley's, or let's better say, BBC'S trademark move is "People sneaking up from behind", isn't it?"

With that, Kaluani lays his hand on Leon's shoulder.

"Oh, and one last thing... You should get rid of that cell phone. It will only cause you trouble over and over."

With that, Kaluani turns and heads to the ring. There, standing in front of Theram, he smiles at him with determination, then starts to warm up. As Theram begins to leave the ring, Kaluani looks at him.

"Hey, Theram. Don't you want to watch? Just to know what will happen next time you step up the ring..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Theram
UNWA Graphics Director
UNWA Graphics Director

Number of posts : 142
Registration date : 2008-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Kaluani Vs. Theram   Mon Sep 01, 2008 11:44 pm

Theram stops without turning back to Kaluani
why? Kal when you will step in the ring with me you will obey my rules
Theram begins to walk again and raise one hand saying
My ring my rules