Wrestling Forum for the stars of UNWA

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Bruiser Bob's introduction
Sat Sep 20, 2014 3:46 am by Bruiser Bob

» Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)
Sat Sep 20, 2014 3:18 am by Bruiser Bob

» Ghosts of The Past
Sat Sep 20, 2014 2:40 am by Bruiser Bob

» Is anyone still here?
Wed May 25, 2011 3:00 pm by el cartographer

» I am sorry to announce...
Fri Dec 03, 2010 4:30 am by el cartographer

» Where did they go?
Sat Nov 28, 2009 7:57 am by el cartographer

» The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic
Fri Jul 03, 2009 12:57 am by arcticterror

» When are u on ?
Tue Jun 30, 2009 3:56 pm by ghetto blaster

» Post Your Pwnage/Ownage
Sat Jun 20, 2009 1:34 am by ghetto blaster

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Share | 

The Worlds Greatest (Open)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
El Lobo
Wolf Pack

Number of posts : 155
Registration date : 2008-08-08

PostSubject: The Worlds Greatest (Open)   Mon Sep 08, 2008 2:44 pm

(Did I just sound like Chris?)http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dfgHdHfgVyE
The Titantron starts to play, the background music none other then 'R.Kelly's Worlds greatest', and the scenery is of the backstage area where a large gathering of fans, stage workers and the likes are gathered outside one of the locker rooms. One of the stageworkers are busying himself by adding a new plaque upon the door, this one saying 'Champion'.
There is no doubt about it, who's locker room it is, as the Fans chant his name.
The camera focuses upon none other then 'Inside the UNWA' Steven himself who stands with a microphone in his hand.
"Two hours have passed, since the dramatic ending of the UNWA PPV where El Lobo fought the woman of his dreams for the title of the UNWA Championship..The show itself was nothing but dramtic, blood, love and interferance from outside forces...Low blows, and tears..Yet in the end, El Lobo put an end to Yellow Girl's winning streak, robbing her of the title that he put before her..."
Steven looks over his shoulder towards the chanting fans and then looks back towards the Camera.
"That is two hours, that the Champ has not shown himself...Where he usally appears to write autographs for his fans and give an interview there has been nothing but silence.."

(Feel free to contribute to the story, talk to Steven or the fans..The only thing I do ask is: -IF- you do enter the locker room and yes El Lobo is in there...do pm me or just write you enter..Do not rp what I do..as I have a point to all of this. That said, anyone is welcome to adress and talk about the champ)
(Did I just sound like Chris?)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yellow Girl
Wolf Pack

Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2008-08-14

PostSubject: Re: The Worlds Greatest (Open)   Mon Sep 08, 2008 6:28 pm

After the paramedics reach El Lobo, Yellow Girl leaves the ring and makes her way to outside the arena. At the entrance she stops and turns around. The tears runs over her cheeks. She looks to Lobo in the ring, where the paramedics still do their work. Without doing or saying anything she turns around again and leaves the arena.

The crowd is full of amazement and a frightend silent prevail in the whole arena. Yellow Girl currently leave, while a loud jubilation goes through the whole arena. She hears it but she cant see that the crowd cheers because El Lobo gets on his own feet.

*Two hours later*

Yellow Girl still sits in her locker room. She dont wash El Lobos blood off her body. Since she arrives her locker room, she is sitting on the floor without moving. But now she recognize the turbulence outside and seems to be curious of it. She stands up and opens her locker room door a bit. Outside a lot of people concentrates near El Lobos locker room and in the middle of them Steven, who obviously has to say something to the fans. Yellow Girl shuts the door fast but silent, she doesnt want to speak with anyone fewest with any reporter.

Yellow Girl again sits down on the floor, takes a look on the white wall in the opposite of her, dont move and dont say anything. Only in periodic intervals a tear is running over her cheek.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaluani
VGM
VGM

Number of posts : 639
Registration date : 2008-08-07

PostSubject: Re: The Worlds Greatest (Open)   Mon Sep 08, 2008 9:43 pm

(OOC: not quite sure about this thing, but it's what Kal would do if he be there - if doesn't fit your Story, (i.e. you need all the people in front of your door) ignore or change it to your liking! ...)

While Steven is talking to the camera, in the back of the fans Kaluani can be seen, nearing the whole place. He has a bandage around his head and his right arm is wrapped in a sling. He walks more slowly then he normally does, obviously not completly recovered.

Kaluani: "Woah, what's this gathering here?"

The fans turn around and look at Kaluani, who then comes to recognize where he stands.

Kaluani: "Oh, yes, yes, clearly. The new crowned champion. See, I do understand that there are certain things you all want and need to know, but still..."

He looks around the mass of people.

Kaluani: "Still, we're all only humans. See, i know you all want your autographs and you all want to know what this and that, but I have to tell you... Officially, it's season break now. And, what's even more important, there is certain things that need to be sorted out after all, questions need to be answered - but not only for you fans, also for the people inside this wonderful federation. I tell you what, wait a second."

Kaluani counts the numbers of people around, then turns around and leaves, heading for his office. A few minutes later he comes back with a number of coupons in his left hand.

Kaluani: "See, although they are not yet on sale, these are special coupons that grant you 50% off for a ticket of our next season's show. It does matter which one, just turn it with your billing and you will save 50%, just don't tell Leon or BBC I gave you those." He smiles. "I would really ask you people to leave, this time without your autograph, but instead I give you one of these coupons, and if you don't mind a left-handed autograph from me, I will also happily give you one, but then I would really want you to leave for tonight. Sometimes, even a star needs some free, spare minutes."

Most of the people mumble and mutter, but then leave, taking one of the coupons, few taking an autograph from Kaluani, who needs some time for signing. After that while, only few people remain, most of them part of the crew.

Kaluani: "And what about you guys? There is so much work to do and you're just standing here? come on, get your feet to work!"

With that, the crowd completly dissapears, only the camera seems to remain at the end.

Kaluani is standing on the floor between the two doors of Yellow Girl and El lobo. He sighs, then talks to himself. "What a mess. I thought Theram and I would have made destruction tonight, but those two... Gosh, if I would know one way to really help them..."

He turns to the door of El lobo, then waits a loong time. He seems to think about something, then goes towards the door, raises his left hand, but then hesitates to knock. He sighs again. "No..."

He slowly goes back one step, then turns and wants to go as a quiet sob can be heard from Yellow's room, which makes him stop his movement. Again, he sighs, then turns to her door. He wants to raise his right hand, then distorts his face in in slight pain. He shakes his head, then raises his left hand, carefully knocking her door. Without opening, he starts talking.

Kaluani: "Hey... uh... Yellow. Is there... anything I can do for you?"

(OOC: (Did I just sound like Chris?) - No, you didn't. It wasn't arrogant enough. By far.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yellow Girl
Wolf Pack

PostSubject: Re: The Worlds Greatest (Open)   Mon Sep 08, 2008 10:22 pm

Yellow Girl notice the voice of Kaluani out of the locker room. It seems he trys to get this mass of. people out of the hallway. It seems to be an almost insolvable attempt, but very slowly the voices out of the locker room get less and Yellow Girl than enjoy the silent out there and she cant hold back her tears. Suddenly a knock at the her door. She looks nerved towards the door as she hear Kaluani.

“Yeah you can leave and let me alone”

gives Yellow Girl as a short answer and than her look turn around again to the while wall in the opposite of her.

*hours later*

The whole arena goes dark and silent now. Only some sporadic people walks around in the hallways. Yellow Girl was waiting for this moment. She wants to meet no one this evening in particular one person. Now she is sure, that he isnt still in the arena. So she takes her sportbag and leaves her locker room. She was still coverd with Lobos blood and makes her way to the parking lot.

The parking lot was almost empty, only three other cars parking on the same floor. She puts her key out of her bag and makes her way to the car. As she puts the key in the lock she noticed the small yellow card, which someone has sticked at her frontshield. She hesitates a moment, then takes the card and read it.

‘Big mistake! Either you recover it or you will regret it!”

She drops the card, opens the car and gets in. Her look seems to be patrified without any reaction. She starts the car and leave the parking lot.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaluani
VGM
VGM

Number of posts : 639
Registration date : 2008-08-07

PostSubject: Re: The Worlds Greatest (Open)   Tue Sep 09, 2008 9:13 am

Yellow Girl wrote:

“Yeah you can leave and let me alone”

Kaluani stands in front of the door, resigned. He looks around the floor worried, He turns to leave, his head down, only to re-appear a little later.In his left hand, he has a box of kleenex. Very slowly, he opens Yellows door just a little gap, putting the box through it, then closing it again.

Kaluani: "Alright. If you... need anyone neutral... You know where my office is."

He then again turns, walking away. While walking, he again passes Lobo's door. Again, for a long moment, he stands in front of it, but hesitates to knock or open it. His head is down, he looks very worried and sad. It surely takes some minutes, but then he again decides to leave the door alone. He leaves the floor, on his way tuning down the lights to a small dim. He stops a moment, then turns around and looks in the camera.

Kaluani:" Well.. Season break. Free time to recreate and gain new energy for whatever is coming next... whatever is coming next..." You hear him mumble again and again as he leaves the floor. you can see him enter his office and after a moment, a small light can be seen coming out throguh the window of his office door.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
El Lobo
Wolf Pack

PostSubject: Re: The Worlds Greatest (Open)   Thu Sep 11, 2008 4:53 pm

Once the crowd has left the backstage area, the camera fixes upon the two doors. One belonging to Yellow Girl and the other, sporting the new plaque 'Champion' and the name El Lobo upon it are both closed.
Suddenly two Latino men, dressed up like local Gangsters appears and knocks upon El Lobo's door and then enters without a word...

(Cut scene)

(Insert at end of the second season first match, hopefully)

The arena goes dark...

Fireworks and the sound of Wolves accompanies the image that shows up on the Titantron, and then El Lobo's intro music starts to play and the Latino makes his way out to stand upon the ramp. The title belt hanging over his left shoulder as he with a grin lingering over his lips looks out over the crowd that cheers at the first sight of the Champion since his bloody title match.
"Horaley Vatos!" El Lobo shouts and spreads his arms.
"I've done some thinking..." El Lobo chuckles and nods his head. "Imagine that huh...I've done some thinking, the Title is in the hands of a Latino..First came Santa Anna...and now The Mexican Wolf..The Americanos will remember Alamo and the battle of the Membership Title, where no American's had the cajones to even be at the titleshot..."
El Lobo spreads his arms, as he is awarded with just as many boo's as cheers.
"But..The war is won, and a new goal is before me...To prove that I have no grudges, no bad blood, between me and YG I am openly for the first time..." El Lobo motions towards the big screen above him.
"WolfPack is coming..Two Title Contenders, we have the Membership title belt...And those Vato's that holds the TagTeam Title is not worth it...Soo, three things will happen.."
Again the Latino pauses.
"WolfPack will go for the TagTeam title, and second..To prove to YG there is only one girl worthy to be with El Lobo..I'm challenging, the American Couple..Drake and Alexis...I'm going to put an end to the Brady Bunch..The Days of our Lives starlet and her little lap dog..With or without YG, I'm man enough to take them both on but I'm giving YG the chance to prove that WolfPack is united...And finaly...Third..I know -you- did this, you've done it before..and this time..I'm coming for you..There is no place safe, no place to hide..Not even your freakshow can protect you this time..You fucked with YG and me for the last time...Soo, beg, Leon to protect you..Cause I'm coming for -you-!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yellow Girl
Wolf Pack

PostSubject: Re: The Worlds Greatest (Open)   Thu Sep 11, 2008 9:34 pm

Yellow Girl arrives the arena some hours before the first show in this new season starts. During the last week she entrench herself. She has to think about the incidents in the PPV and she thinks that for her there is only one possible solution. She doenst enjoy her own decision but it seems that this was the only way to escape from her past. She alights of her car, takes her sportbag from the passenger seat and makes her way to insinde the arena to her locker room.

The hallways was nearly empty, only some workers, which finished the last important works for the coming show. She makes her way to the locker room, turns around a corner and run into El Lobo. Yellow Girl looks in his eyes for some seconds than she averts her look. Both dont move for seemingly a long time, than Yellow Girl pass El Lobo and makes the way to her locker room. She opens the door ....

(OOC: Lobo feel free to interfere her. Maybe you can hold me back or follow me in the locker room. We can speak about the whole thing in RP or we close the door behind the locker room and let it be secret. Free to you, but I think this would be nice, before the WolfPack announcement.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
El Lobo
Wolf Pack

PostSubject: Re: The Worlds Greatest (Open)   Fri Sep 12, 2008 8:00 am

As Yellow opens the door, El Lobo turns and with a little nod of his head makes his way in after her. The last the camera sees before the door closes is the two rival tag team partners looking at each other inside YG's locker room...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yellow Girl
Wolf Pack

PostSubject: Re: The Worlds Greatest (Open)   Fri Sep 12, 2008 8:57 am

The show starts in some minutes and the backstage area is also full with the atmosphere outside in the arena. The fans are great as everytime.

Yellow Girl is sitting in her locker room. She holds a sheet of paper in her hand sitting on a bank and looks a bit more happy and mainly she looks assuaged. She rips the sheet of paper and drops the pieces to the floor. The camera zooms into one of these pieces and the word ‘quitting’ can be read on it.

Suddenly her cell phone rings. She takes a look on the display and her look is changed to anger. She takes a deep breath and answer the phone.
“You cannot really believe that I want speak with you after the whole things you do to me. You want to destroy my life and all what I have done for it, but be sure you have no chance to realize it.”

The caller obviously has something to say and YG listen to him. Her look changes from anger to amazement.

“You dont think that I believe this. You really want affirm that you have nothing to do with this things. But all this begins with your phone call. The flowers, the chocolate, this damn yellow cards. And you really affirm that you have nothing to do with it?”

She is again listening and meantime she is walking around in her locker room.

“But, who was it then” In the moment she speaks this words out she realize it. She puts the phone away, sits down again and mumbles “Lobo was right, he is behind all these things!”

(OOC: After the meeting from El Lobo and YG in the locker room, but please before the announcment)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Worlds Greatest (Open)   

Back to top Go down

The Worlds Greatest (Open)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1