UNWA Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UNWA Forum

Wrestling Forum for the stars of UNWA

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» One day someone will come looking for me.
In the training room...(open to Killa Ray and Von Ryan) EmptyThu Aug 31, 2023 6:24 am by Bruiser Bob

» Bruiser Bob's introduction
In the training room...(open to Killa Ray and Von Ryan) EmptySun Jun 18, 2023 3:56 pm by Bruiser Bob

» Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)
In the training room...(open to Killa Ray and Von Ryan) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 3:18 am by Bruiser Bob

» Ghosts of The Past
In the training room...(open to Killa Ray and Von Ryan) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 2:40 am by Bruiser Bob

» Is anyone still here?
In the training room...(open to Killa Ray and Von Ryan) EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:00 pm by el cartographer

» I am sorry to announce...
In the training room...(open to Killa Ray and Von Ryan) EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:30 am by el cartographer

» Where did they go?
In the training room...(open to Killa Ray and Von Ryan) EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:57 am by el cartographer

» The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic
In the training room...(open to Killa Ray and Von Ryan) EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:57 am by arcticterror

» When are u on ?
In the training room...(open to Killa Ray and Von Ryan) EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:56 pm by ghetto blaster

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

In the training room...(open to Killa Ray and Von Ryan)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tyler Ford
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Tyler Ford

Number of posts : 341
Registration date : 2008-09-06

In the training room...(open to Killa Ray and Von Ryan) Empty
PostSubject: In the training room...(open to Killa Ray and Von Ryan)   In the training room...(open to Killa Ray and Von Ryan) EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 1:51 am

(We open up to find Tyler Ford sitting on the trainer's table. The trainer is bandaging up the cut on his head that he suffered in his match with Killa Ray. You can tell he is still feeling the ill effects of the match and the after match beatdown by Von Ryan.)

Tyler:"Man, I be the first to admit that I got my a@@ kicked out there tonight. To tell you the truth I am not sure if my bruises that I got are worse from the match or the beat down I recieved after the match. It seems to be on big blur."

(From the way he is talking it seems he may be suffering the effects of a concussion.)

Tyler:"Well Killa Ray I will be the first to admit you beat me. You won the match but you need to remember one thing Killa Ray. Winning one battle does not constitute winning the war. And after everything that me and you went through that past week that is what this is, a war. And I will end up winning this war but before our next battle I have something that I need to take care of."

(The trainer is done bandaging up Tyler and Tyler gets off the training table and walks out of the training room. The hall is full of people working on putting everything up to get to the next show.)

Tyler:(screaming)"Von Ryan, Von Ryan where are you."(stops screaming and stops walking)"Yeah thats right. I am looking for Von Ryan and I demand that Leon Heart make a match with me and him this thursday. If not made, I promise I will not be responsible for what I might do. But you know Von Ryan should admit one thing, that you obviously fear me. I mean to anyone who watched tonight it is so obvious. I mean lets look at the facts, I lost the match and was bleeding in the ring, not a bright moment for me but anyways back to the point. But you come in and hit Killa Ray and then you focus on me for quite a while until you finally go back after Killa Ray for one last move. So it is obvious to me that Killa Ray was of no threat to you but I was. But enough of that I have a general manager to go see about a match."

(Tyler begins walking away again towards Leon's office. When he gets there Leon is not there so he turns around and goes back to his locker room to pack up.)
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/shane_whiteside
vonryan
VGM
VGM
vonryan

Number of posts : 614
Registration date : 2008-09-09

PostSubject: Re: In the training room...(open to Killa Ray and Von Ryan)   In the training room...(open to Killa Ray and Von Ryan) EmptyTue Sep 16, 2008 11:08 pm

Winston: “Last week we had a mysterious event occur during the Von Ryan vs. Timelord match. Here’s a quick rerun of the event.”

The Titantron shows the video highlights of the mysterious event:

Frankie D: "Another Flying Express, forget about this one!"
-
Von Ryan tries a pinning maneuver
Referee starts counting...
*The Lights in the arena immediately shut off*
-
A Blue flashing light starts to emanates from the ring, wind rushes through the arena, the crowd are screaming.....
-
Frankie D: "This is kind of creepy!"
-
Winston: "Now you know how I feel sitting next to you every week!"
-
The blue lights continue to shine forcing a beam outwards into the crowd.....
-
Frankie D: "MY EYES!"
-
The blue flashing light stops just as soon as it started, leaving the arena in darkness again for a few seconds....before the normal arena lights come back on.......alone in the ring is the referee, he is looking around everywhere but there is no sign of Timelord or Von Ryan....
-
Frankie D: "I have no idea what has happened here? Where is the Timelord and what has he done with Von Ryan?
-
The Titantron rerun video ends.

Winston: “It was learned very soon after that Von Ryan was found by his girlfriend wandering outside his home confused and not remembering what had occurred at the end of that match.”

The crowd roars with boos and cheers at hearing ‘I’m the One’ by Static-X play on the Titantron.

Frankie D: “It’s Von Ryan’s entrance video, something tells me he has something to say about this.”

Winston: “In the short time Ryan has been at UNWA he has had a lot to say, don’t be surprised if he has more than one subject to talk trash about.”

Von Ryan yanks the mic from the ring announcers hand and rolls into the ring. Looking none to pleased the angered man points into the camera and roars.

Von Ryan: “TIMELORD!!!! You craven coward! I don’t remember exactly what happened after that match but the video DOES NOT LIE! You had to use your stupid blue box to stop me from BEATING THE HELL out of you! Well let me tell you something, Wimplord! THIS AIN’T OVER! Not by a LONG shot! I won’t stop after you until I have Timelord blood oozing all over my mat!!!”

The crowd boos and cheers at the trash talk about revenge!

Von Ryan: “And you TYLER FORD!!! Your still here? Do you have some kind of death wish or something, boy? You got your butt whooped by not only Killa Ray but ME as well! But if you REALLY want to cry to Leon Heart about a match against me in the ring, BRING IT ON!!! You will be DESTROYED by my kicks upside your FOOL HEAD!!”

The crowd grows louder as the trash gets deeper!!

Von Ryan: “One more thing! Killa Ray!? I got a lawnmower with YOUR name on it! You might be able to beat some country bumpkin in the ring but you can’t beat THE HIGH FLYING EXPRESS, hommie! You looking for your first loss, or hell, even a beating in the prestige title tournament then all you have to do is show your stupid hip-hop fool face and I’ll oblige!!!

In the training room...(open to Killa Ray and Von Ryan) Seanoh15

The crowd erupts into boos and cheers as Von Ryan leaves as quickly as he appeared!
Back to top Go down
Tyler Ford
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Tyler Ford

PostSubject: Re: In the training room...(open to Killa Ray and Von Ryan)   In the training room...(open to Killa Ray and Von Ryan) EmptyWed Sep 17, 2008 2:12 am

(We see Tyler sitting backstage watching the monitor. He is watching what Von Ryan had to say.)

Tyler:"Yeah Von Ryan I am still here. But don't know about that death wish thing just not going to back down from a fight. You see I am glad you finally made your way back because it makes it easy for me to find you now. Because you can guarantee that it is on and that you better pray you can get a kick in."

(Tyler gets up from the monitor and walks away as we fade to black.)
Back to top Go down
Killa Ray
Mid Carder
Mid Carder

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2008-09-07

PostSubject: Re: In the training room...(open to Killa Ray and Von Ryan)   In the training room...(open to Killa Ray and Von Ryan) EmptyWed Sep 17, 2008 3:34 am

[Camera cuts in backstage showing the exit doors...After a few moments, Killa Ray is shown entering the arena}

Frankie D: Killa Ray is here...!!!

Winston: It doesn't look like he's quite healed yet...

[The camera shows Killa Ray wearing no shirt, showing a large bandage wrapped around his upper torso, some black Nike basketball shorts and some all black Jordans. As the camera zooms in on his face he shows a determined look on his face as he continues to walk backstage]

Frankie D: I wonder where he's going?

Winston: Yeah, with a look like that, I wouldn't want to be the guy who recieves that visit...

[Guns can be heard echoing through the arena causing the crowd to look around nervously as the arena darkens...]

[Killa Ray appears from backstage making his way down the ramp with a slight limp. Upon reaching the stairs he slowly climbs up and enters the ring and quickly siezes a mic and begins to speak...]

Killa Ray- Tyler! One thing I have got to say is good sh!t...Don't get it twisted, we're just getting started...It should be over based on the beat down I put on you last Sunday but hey, I gotta give you credit..you're a strudy guy and can take a punch or too. But sadly, and I think you'll agree with me, we both have more pressing issue to deal with...Roid Rage Ryan!...

[Crowd burst out into a mixture of Boos and Cheers...Killa Ray paces in the ring, slightly limping as he continues his thoughts...]

Kills Ray- Roid Rage Ryan...that was definately a sucka move you pulled last Sunday but after watching a match like the one I had with Tyler, I would have done the same thing..you obviously know you can get with neither one of us which brings me to my next point...you mentioned the tournment for the Prestige Title...

Killa Ray- Leon...If there's a spot open in that tourney...let ya boy hop on so I can get some get back...If not, I could always go with Plan A....

[Killa Ray smirks as his entrance song and music plays and he leaves the ring heading backstage...]

Frankie D: He wants in the Tournment?!?!

Winston: Interesting, for a guy who says he doesn't care for titles n what nots.

Frankie D: Wait a minute?!?...Whats Plan A?....
Back to top Go down
Tyler Ford
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Tyler Ford

PostSubject: Re: In the training room...(open to Killa Ray and Von Ryan)   In the training room...(open to Killa Ray and Von Ryan) EmptyWed Sep 17, 2008 4:16 am

(The lights go dim and suddenly Lights Out by P.O.D. begins to play. Tyler comes out on the stage with a mic in hand.)

Tyler:"Cut the music because I don't have time to waste here. I just heard what Killa Ray had to say and you know it is a sad day. It is a sad day because I have to agree with him. As much as I want another go with Killa Ray, first things first. And first thing is taking care of Von Ryan either in a match or another option if you get what I am saying."

(With that Tyler lowers the mic and turns around and walks backstage.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In the training room...(open to Killa Ray and Von Ryan)   In the training room...(open to Killa Ray and Von Ryan) Empty

Back to top Go down

In the training room...(open to Killa Ray and Von Ryan)
Page 1 of 1