UNWA Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UNWA Forum

Wrestling Forum for the stars of UNWA

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» One day someone will come looking for me.
Inside the UNWA V EmptyThu Aug 31, 2023 6:24 am by Bruiser Bob

» Bruiser Bob's introduction
Inside the UNWA V EmptySun Jun 18, 2023 3:56 pm by Bruiser Bob

» Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)
Inside the UNWA V EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 3:18 am by Bruiser Bob

» Ghosts of The Past
Inside the UNWA V EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 2:40 am by Bruiser Bob

» Is anyone still here?
Inside the UNWA V EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:00 pm by el cartographer

» I am sorry to announce...
Inside the UNWA V EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:30 am by el cartographer

» Where did they go?
Inside the UNWA V EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:57 am by el cartographer

» The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic
Inside the UNWA V EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:57 am by arcticterror

» When are u on ?
Inside the UNWA V EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:56 pm by ghetto blaster

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Inside the UNWA V

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
El Lobo
Wolf Pack
El Lobo

Number of posts : 155
Registration date : 2008-08-08

Inside the UNWA V Empty
PostSubject: Inside the UNWA V   Inside the UNWA V EmptySat Sep 27, 2008 5:44 pm

Upon the Titantron, a studio room can be seen with Mister Steven Booth sitting in a chair. He is dressed in a tailor made dark grey suit and lives up to the role of a TV anchor.
"Greetings UNWA fans..and welcome to Inside the UNWA. With us today, sporting 5 wins and 3 losses..I give you Hemorrhage."
The camera pans out to reveal Hemorrhage sitting in the chair next to Steven, inside the studio.

Steven:"Five wins, 3 losses..that is near the Champions record Hemo, mind if you call you Hemo?"
Hemorrhage:"You seem like a decent guy, so I'll let it slide..."

Steven:"At Continental Chaos you lost a match for the tag titles. What are your feelings about that match?"
Hemorrhage:"Steven, I don't think you know how it feels to be so close to winning a belt. I wanted gold around my belt, but after seeing the attack on the ex-tag champs, I can't say that I'm too unhappy about losing that match."

Steven:"Stray, I know the girls love him..after his apperance on the show, we've recieved tons of letters asking for us to have him back..And let me stress, some suggestions of questions are quite less say....not PG 13..Whats the deal, why breaking the tag team perhaps you can enlighten the viewers?"
Hemorrhage:"Stray has had my respect in the past, but at Continental Chaos I lost it. This rivalry isn't for the show, but for me. I need to prove to my self that I can handle that joke, any time anywhere!"

Steven:"So Hemo, how do you feel about your tournament match tonight with Sarkovic."

Hemorrhage:"I've fought Sarky twice already. I won one and lost the other, but in the match I won I remember making him tap out. I plan to do the same tonight, but it's gonna be tough. He's shown a lot of improvement since then."

Steven: "Well lets proceed..The Revolution, everyone has seen it, everyone is talking about it and everyone is affected by it...Where do you stand?"
Hemorrhage:"I stand with Leon. That man has given me many chances and opportunities. It's time I repay him. I'm against the Revolution, whether Stray is on our side or theirs..."

Hemorrhage gets up and leaves the room

Steven: "Well there you have it fans, a few more pieces to solve the puzzle known as UNWA...and with that, back to you Frankie and Winston."

Last edited by El Lobo on Mon Sep 29, 2008 9:14 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Hemorrhage
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Hemorrhage

Number of posts : 226
Registration date : 2008-08-11

Inside the UNWA V Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside the UNWA V   Inside the UNWA V EmptySat Sep 27, 2008 8:38 pm

El lobo, can u edit out the part of being tag champs?Where u introduce me as aformer tag champ.
Hate to admit it but I never got that gold.
Back to top Go down
Hemorrhage
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Hemorrhage

Number of posts : 226
Registration date : 2008-08-11

Inside the UNWA V Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside the UNWA V   Inside the UNWA V EmptyMon Sep 29, 2008 7:24 pm

El Lobo: Just wondering if we could add this somewhere in the interview...maybe right before the revolution question.

Steven:"So Hemo, how do you feel about your tournament match tonight with Sarkovic."

Hemorrhage:"I've fought Sarky twice already. I won one and lost the other, but in the match I won I remember making him tap out. I plan to do the same tonight, but it's gonna be tough. He's shown a lot of improvement since then."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Inside the UNWA V Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside the UNWA V   Inside the UNWA V Empty

Back to top Go down

Inside the UNWA V
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
UNWA Forum :: UNWA Role Plays :: RP Archives-
Jump to: