UNWA Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UNWA Forum

Wrestling Forum for the stars of UNWA

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» One day someone will come looking for me.
Bodders needs help EmptyThu Aug 31, 2023 6:24 am by Bruiser Bob

» Bruiser Bob's introduction
Bodders needs help EmptySun Jun 18, 2023 3:56 pm by Bruiser Bob

» Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)
Bodders needs help EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 3:18 am by Bruiser Bob

» Ghosts of The Past
Bodders needs help EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 2:40 am by Bruiser Bob

» Is anyone still here?
Bodders needs help EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:00 pm by el cartographer

» I am sorry to announce...
Bodders needs help EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:30 am by el cartographer

» Where did they go?
Bodders needs help EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:57 am by el cartographer

» The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic
Bodders needs help EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:57 am by arcticterror

» When are u on ?
Bodders needs help EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:56 pm by ghetto blaster

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Bodders needs help

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
James Young
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
James Young

Number of posts : 399
Registration date : 2008-08-11

Bodders needs help Empty
PostSubject: Bodders needs help   Bodders needs help EmptyMon Oct 06, 2008 3:31 pm

Bodders has been found in a corridor, looking around desperately as if trying to find something that can help him in a way, that only he knows about.

Unknown voice: Why need help? We are fine on our own, we do not help from this foolish race! We only need pain and pain only to survive this place, this business!

Bodders: I do not need you! I was fine on my own until you try helping me! I need you to go away return from where you came from!

Unknown voice: You do not get it. I was made by you and your anger, towards those who almost ended your career! You need me more than anything and you know it!

Bodders: I do not need a monster like you! You may be have been made from my darker emotions that have grown stronger, but having you around has only made things worse than before! So now GET OUT OF MY HEAD!

The darker more evil version of Bodders seems to disappear from Bodders' mind, but only for the time being.

Bodders: *pant pant* I need help, but who can I trust to not try to kill me and help me try to get rid of my darker side?

Bodders pauses for a moment to think.

Bodders: Maybe... I can get that Doctor Sotsog guy to help me with my problem, but I'll need to apologize to Yellow Girl and El Lobo for what I have done and the trouble I have caused.

Bodders makes his way down the corridor, in hope that he can find Sotsog and maybe finally get rid of his darker side.

(OOC: This is my way of leaving the revolution, it was because of his more darker side Bodders joined Revolution in the first place)
Back to top Go down
The Silent Man
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
The Silent Man

Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2008-08-07

Bodders needs help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bodders needs help   Bodders needs help EmptyMon Oct 06, 2008 7:19 pm

(OOC: Dr. Sotsog would find this very tempting, so he will offer "healing", if you want Bodders. I can write a segment before thursday. But remember, Sotsog is a sociopath only interested in his own good, so the good news is that the evil Bodders would be removed. The bad news is that after removing enough of the evil Sotsog will not even try to create a healthy person but a machine who is loyal to him and only him, and the techniques are not pleasant. Of course, as we have seen with Chatty, Sotsog has some problems in controlling his creations. Smile After all, he can't completely take away the free will and the desire for inner peace that is in a human being, though he would love to... Twisted Evil )
Back to top Go down
James Young
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
James Young

Number of posts : 399
Registration date : 2008-08-11

Bodders needs help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bodders needs help   Bodders needs help EmptyMon Oct 06, 2008 7:30 pm

The Silent Man wrote:
(OOC: Dr. Sotsog would find this very tempting, so he will offer "healing", if you want Bodders. I can write a segment before thursday. But remember, Sotsog is a sociopath only interested in his own good, so the good news is that the evil Bodders would be removed. The bad news is that after removing enough of the evil Sotsog will not even try to create a healthy person but a machine who is loyal to him and only him, and the techniques are not pleasant. Of course, as we have seen with Chatty, Sotsog has some problems in controlling his creations. Smile After all, he can't completely take away the free will and the desire for inner peace that is in a human being, though he would love to... Twisted Evil )

(OOC: Yea that should be interesting ... do it, I will love to see the results of this yea)
Back to top Go down
The Silent Man
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
The Silent Man

Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2008-08-07

Bodders needs help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bodders needs help   Bodders needs help EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 12:04 am

Doctor Sotsog is walking in the corridors still shook up after the incident with the Wolf Pack. He is giving a lecture to The Silent Man, whom he drags after him. The Silent Man is heavily medicated. "Don't you ever pull a stunt like that to me again. I've seen what El Lobo can do. I was the one patching up BBC after El..." Sotsog stops talking as he hears an argument nearby. He signals Chatty to stay put. The Silent Man sits on the floor. Sotsog looks from the corner and sees Bodders talking to himself in a very agitated state. He keeps observing the situation until he hears his name and the word "help" in the same sentence. He then starts smiling to himself and mutters: "Something good today, finally..."

Sotsog takes a serious look and walks towards Bodders. Bodders looks relieved to see him and immediately says: "Doctor, I need help!" An unknown voice coming from Bodders' mouth quickly responds: "We don't need help! Send that quack away!" Sotsog approaches Bodders and says: "You seem to have some problems. Do you need help?" Bodders looks at Sotsog and replies: "I need you to make that voice go away: Can you do that?" Bodders holds his head with his both hands as if trying to stop it from exploding.

Sotsog thinks for a brief moment and continues: "I can help you. I can take you as a patient. You just need to trust me, and later sign some documents. But I can make the voice go away right now. Do you trust me?" Bodders, looking desperate, nods. The unknown voice then screams out: "Don't trust him!" Bodders shoves Sotsog away with his arm. Sotsog takes out a syringe and mutters to himself: "It's a good thing I carry a lot of this stuff with me..." He then addresses Bodders: "Am I now talking to the person asking for help?" Bodders nods and whispers: "Help me."

Sotsog approaches Bodders again: "Is it okay, if I give you an injection, it will make the voice go away for now. After that we can work on a more permanent solution to your problems." Bodders quickly replies: "Whatever it takes."

The doctor grabs Bodders' arm and quickly injects him with the drug. The unknown voice screams: "Noooo!" Sotsog backs away and says: "Soon you'll feel better."

After a short time Bodders starts to look calm and sleepy. Sotsog smiles and fetches The Silent Man. He then talks to himself: "BBC has his monster Paulley, but I could have two monsters of my own in the future... Maybe they could be a tag team..." Sotsog starts walking away with the two drugged-up wrestlers with an evil grin on his face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bodders needs help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bodders needs help   Bodders needs help Empty

Back to top Go down

Bodders needs help
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
UNWA Forum :: UNWA Role Plays :: RP Archives-
Jump to: