UNWA Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UNWA Forum

Wrestling Forum for the stars of UNWA

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» One day someone will come looking for me.
Apologies to everyone, Especially Leon EmptyThu Aug 31, 2023 6:24 am by Bruiser Bob

» Bruiser Bob's introduction
Apologies to everyone, Especially Leon EmptySun Jun 18, 2023 3:56 pm by Bruiser Bob

» Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)
Apologies to everyone, Especially Leon EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 3:18 am by Bruiser Bob

» Ghosts of The Past
Apologies to everyone, Especially Leon EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 2:40 am by Bruiser Bob

» Is anyone still here?
Apologies to everyone, Especially Leon EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:00 pm by el cartographer

» I am sorry to announce...
Apologies to everyone, Especially Leon EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:30 am by el cartographer

» Where did they go?
Apologies to everyone, Especially Leon EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:57 am by el cartographer

» The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic
Apologies to everyone, Especially Leon EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:57 am by arcticterror

» When are u on ?
Apologies to everyone, Especially Leon EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:56 pm by ghetto blaster

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Apologies to everyone, Especially Leon

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
JMac
Mid Carder
Mid Carder
JMac

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2008-09-11

Apologies to everyone, Especially Leon Empty
PostSubject: "The One and Only" JMac   Apologies to everyone, Especially Leon EmptyThu Sep 11, 2008 8:23 pm

Wrestler Name JMac

Face (however possible invasion storyline with other newcomers so will be heel in that)

Wrestler Appearance 6'1" 202lbs White undertop with purple tank ontop of that, Black Pleather's and white boots

Wrestler Background (to be added)

Apologies to everyone, Especially Leon Jmac_c10

I have previously been in just the one fed called the UWE.. and due to terrible management.. it eventually folded.. there are alot of guys that will be coming in from the UWE hence the note saying potential Invasion storyline.
Honours in UWE:
ONLY double champion in histiry of the UWE
1 time Extreme Whiplash champion (last) (equivilent to the ecw titledue to brands)
1 time Tag team Champion w/Jpea (last)
Longest RP in UWE history (4 seasons)

Last edited by JMac on Sun Sep 14, 2008 2:33 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Apologies to everyone, Especially Leon   Apologies to everyone, Especially Leon EmptyThu Sep 11, 2008 8:32 pm

WELCOME jmac glad to have you mate
Back to top Go down
vonryan
VGM
VGM
vonryan

Number of posts : 614
Registration date : 2008-09-09

PostSubject: Re: Apologies to everyone, Especially Leon   Apologies to everyone, Especially Leon EmptyThu Sep 11, 2008 8:37 pm

Welcome aboard JMac!

Do you bring that hockey stick to the matches with you? That would be too cool. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
JMac
Mid Carder
Mid Carder
JMac

PostSubject: Re: Apologies to everyone, Especially Leon   Apologies to everyone, Especially Leon EmptyThu Sep 11, 2008 9:00 pm

nah.. i forgot to edit it.. jarkko ruutu may however
Back to top Go down
Tyler Ford
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Tyler Ford

Number of posts : 341
Registration date : 2008-09-06

PostSubject: Re: Apologies to everyone, Especially Leon   Apologies to everyone, Especially Leon EmptyFri Sep 12, 2008 12:20 am

Welcome
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/shane_whiteside
JMac
Mid Carder
Mid Carder
JMac

PostSubject: Apologies to everyone, Especially Leon   Apologies to everyone, Especially Leon EmptyWed Oct 08, 2008 6:57 pm

I regret to inform, i have decided to restart my character on the game, im sorry how much trouble this may cause but i felt it was in my best intrests
Back to top Go down
Leon Heart
GM
GM
Leon Heart

Number of posts : 1669
Registration date : 2008-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Apologies to everyone, Especially Leon   Apologies to everyone, Especially Leon EmptyWed Oct 08, 2008 7:03 pm

I just noticed I was two wrestlers down on the roster and to be honest once I noticed Jmac was gone I kinda guessed JPea was gone as well.

I guess I should be a little disapointed but one thing I will never be is annoyed...at the end of the day this is a game...and lately I have been realising just how unimportant it all is...

Good luck to you and JPea in your re-start.

Best Wishes
Leon
Back to top Go down
https://unwa.forumotion.net
JMac
Mid Carder
Mid Carder
JMac

PostSubject: Re: Apologies to everyone, Especially Leon   Apologies to everyone, Especially Leon EmptyWed Oct 08, 2008 7:20 pm

Thank you Leon
Back to top Go down
"the hotshot"
Title Challenger
Title Challenger
Apologies to everyone, Especially Leon 53-71

Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2008-10-05

PostSubject: Re: Apologies to everyone, Especially Leon   Apologies to everyone, Especially Leon EmptyWed Oct 08, 2008 7:43 pm

Well that would explain why you didn't bite at the feud we've (team impact that is) been poking you guys with over the last four days .... good luck any way dude

And Leon , looks like you need some new tag champs ;-)
Back to top Go down
JMac
Mid Carder
Mid Carder
JMac

PostSubject: Re: Apologies to everyone, Especially Leon   Apologies to everyone, Especially Leon EmptyWed Oct 08, 2008 7:45 pm

lol yea sorry.. ive been contemplating it for months now.. and i thought now or never
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Apologies to everyone, Especially Leon   Apologies to everyone, Especially Leon EmptyWed Oct 08, 2008 8:10 pm

MY feelings rp was right then jesus im gutted but hey good luck see you in next lifetime of chemical code

YOU GUYS ROCKED
Back to top Go down
Leon Heart
GM
GM
Leon Heart

Number of posts : 1669
Registration date : 2008-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Apologies to everyone, Especially Leon   Apologies to everyone, Especially Leon EmptyWed Oct 08, 2008 10:51 pm

"the hotshot" wrote:
Well that would explain why you didn't bite at the feud we've (team impact that is) been poking you guys with over the last four days .... good luck any way dude

And Leon , looks like you need some new tag champs ;-)

Watch this space.....well actually not THIS space, but rather tomorrows show! Wink
Back to top Go down
https://unwa.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Apologies to everyone, Especially Leon   Apologies to everyone, Especially Leon Empty

Back to top Go down

Apologies to everyone, Especially Leon
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
UNWA Forum :: News from UNWA :: Introduction :: Former UNWA Wrestlers-
Jump to: