UNWA Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UNWA Forum

Wrestling Forum for the stars of UNWA

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» One day someone will come looking for me.
An Awesome and Cryptic Interview (closed) EmptyThu Aug 31, 2023 6:24 am by Bruiser Bob

» Bruiser Bob's introduction
An Awesome and Cryptic Interview (closed) EmptySun Jun 18, 2023 3:56 pm by Bruiser Bob

» Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)
An Awesome and Cryptic Interview (closed) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 3:18 am by Bruiser Bob

» Ghosts of The Past
An Awesome and Cryptic Interview (closed) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 2:40 am by Bruiser Bob

» Is anyone still here?
An Awesome and Cryptic Interview (closed) EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:00 pm by el cartographer

» I am sorry to announce...
An Awesome and Cryptic Interview (closed) EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:30 am by el cartographer

» Where did they go?
An Awesome and Cryptic Interview (closed) EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:57 am by el cartographer

» The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic
An Awesome and Cryptic Interview (closed) EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:57 am by arcticterror

» When are u on ?
An Awesome and Cryptic Interview (closed) EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:56 pm by ghetto blaster

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

An Awesome and Cryptic Interview (closed)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

An Awesome and Cryptic Interview (closed) Empty
PostSubject: An Awesome and Cryptic Interview (closed)   An Awesome and Cryptic Interview (closed) EmptyThu Oct 09, 2008 4:36 pm

Joey, one of the UNWA-Interviewers is sitting in the Backstage-Area, waiting for Alex Awesome and chris Cryptic.
When Alex Awesome saunters around the corner, Joey stands up and greets him. Alex looks a little bit uninterested.

Joey: Hey Alex. Thanks for coming. I'm looking forward to talking with you two.
Alex: Oh, let's just get it over with.
Joey: Erm, ok but we have to wait for Chris.
Alex: So what?
Joey: Oh, here he comes.

Last edited by Alex Awesome on Fri Oct 10, 2008 7:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chris Cryptic
Jobber
Jobber

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-10-02

PostSubject: Re: An Awesome and Cryptic Interview (closed)   An Awesome and Cryptic Interview (closed) EmptyFri Oct 10, 2008 1:17 pm

Also Chris Cryptic enters the area with more interest.

Joey:Hey Chris, nice to see you.
Chris: Hey Joey, I'm glad that you spend some time with us. (looking at Alex) Hey Alex, I would like to thank you, too.
Joey: Ok, here is my first question:
Chris, you tested Alex, if he is a worthy tag team partner for you. Did you allready make a decision, if we'll see you in the ring together?
Chris: Well, that's a good question, but I'm not sure enough if we are a good combination. He should make an efford, if he wants to convince me...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Awesome and Cryptic Interview (closed)   An Awesome and Cryptic Interview (closed) EmptyFri Oct 10, 2008 5:27 pm

Alex snorts.
Alex: Me to convince you? Are you kidding? I would very likely show you my fighting technique but I'm afraid to hurt you.
Joey: Erm, ok, but... you don't seem to be the ideal tag team partners...
Alex: Well, that's definetly not my fault. Ask Chris if he is strong enough for me.
Joey: Erm, actually, I planned some other questions.
Alex: Fine. So you shut up now. And Chris: Are you strong enough to be my partner?
Back to top Go down
Chris Cryptic
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: An Awesome and Cryptic Interview (closed)   An Awesome and Cryptic Interview (closed) EmptyFri Oct 10, 2008 6:43 pm

Chris: Sure, I'm strong enough to get the tag titles with you. And Joey...I know that it seems as we don't get along with each other, but belive me. we have to browbeat each other, that's the buisness.
Joey: Well, he is speaking words of wisdom. Let's continue:
How would you describe yourself? Are you honest persons? Do you ever cheat or are you a fair player?
Chris:
On the whole, I'm a guy who prefers fairness, but in hard times, I take up arms, especially chairs.
Joey: That's interessting. When did you do it at last?
Chris: Oh, It was a long time ago, I can't remember.
Joey: Ok, and you, Alex? How do you describe yourself?

Alex is quite vacant and doesn't answer.

Joey: Alex? Are you OK?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Awesome and Cryptic Interview (closed)   An Awesome and Cryptic Interview (closed) EmptyFri Oct 10, 2008 6:57 pm

Alex looks as if he has just woken up.

Alex: Erm, what? Isn't it over yet?
Joey ignores it.
Joey: I asked you, if you were a fair fighter.
Alex: Sure.
Joey: Very good.
Alex: chairs, ladders, bats, sledgehammers... I use everything I can find.
Joey: Erm... And why did you actually say you are a fair fighter?

Alex leans back nonchalantly.

Alex: Listen, Jimmy.
Joey: Joey.
Alex: I don't mind. Just listen. I'm not a very passionated talker. And I don't like Interviews. Why talking if we have the possbility to bash each other's head in?

Last edited by Alex Awesome on Fri Oct 10, 2008 7:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chris Cryptic
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: An Awesome and Cryptic Interview (closed)   An Awesome and Cryptic Interview (closed) EmptyFri Oct 10, 2008 7:18 pm

Chris: Alex! That's no way to behave! But if you need a match, you get one!
Joey: Oh, Now it's going to be exciting...
Chris: But your big mouth won't help you, so make an effort. Deal?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Awesome and Cryptic Interview (closed)   An Awesome and Cryptic Interview (closed) EmptyFri Oct 10, 2008 7:27 pm

Alex: Sure. Deal. Why not? I'm always willing to have fun.
Alex stands up looking as uninterested as at the beginning.
Alex: OK, that was a really awesome interview. Joey, you are a fanatstic interviewer; Chris, see you in the ring. Bye.
Alex walks away, muttering to himself about a catastrophal interview and a bunch of fools.
Joey: But... I'm haven't finished yet... Oh man, this job is really ungrateful. Why didn't I become a dentist?
Joey goes away too, also muttering, letting Chris alone.

Chris looks a little bit puzzled as if he is thinking: What for idiots have I to work with?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Awesome and Cryptic Interview (closed)   An Awesome and Cryptic Interview (closed) Empty

Back to top Go down

An Awesome and Cryptic Interview (closed)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
UNWA Forum :: UNWA Role Plays :: RP Archives-
Jump to: