UNWA Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UNWA Forum

Wrestling Forum for the stars of UNWA

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» One day someone will come looking for me.
Sunday 2nd November show EmptyThu Aug 31, 2023 6:24 am by Bruiser Bob

» Bruiser Bob's introduction
Sunday 2nd November show EmptySun Jun 18, 2023 3:56 pm by Bruiser Bob

» Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)
Sunday 2nd November show EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 3:18 am by Bruiser Bob

» Ghosts of The Past
Sunday 2nd November show EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 2:40 am by Bruiser Bob

» Is anyone still here?
Sunday 2nd November show EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:00 pm by el cartographer

» I am sorry to announce...
Sunday 2nd November show EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:30 am by el cartographer

» Where did they go?
Sunday 2nd November show EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:57 am by el cartographer

» The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic
Sunday 2nd November show EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:57 am by arcticterror

» When are u on ?
Sunday 2nd November show EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:56 pm by ghetto blaster

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Sunday 2nd November show

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Leon Heart
GM
GM
Leon Heart

Number of posts : 1669
Registration date : 2008-08-06

Sunday 2nd November show Empty
PostSubject: Sunday 2nd November show   Sunday 2nd November show EmptyTue Oct 21, 2008 10:37 pm

Here is the confirmed card for the first minor show of the season, we have exactly 40 wrestlers at the moment on the roster, therefore whoever is not in this show will definately be on the main show on Thursday.

Aquilus VS Hemorrhage
Church Revolution VS Killa & Tyler
Chris Cryptic VS Distor
Scizzor VS Ogre McJoker
Ace Douglas VS Baba Ganoush
Alex Awesome VS Julito
Freelancer VS Sarkovic
SynysterG VS DamienX
Fan VS Alexis LaCoeur
Back to top Go down
https://unwa.forumotion.net
Leon Heart
GM
GM
Leon Heart

PostSubject: Re: Sunday 2nd November show   Sunday 2nd November show EmptyThu Oct 23, 2008 9:44 pm

show will be in Berlin, Germany

If you have any questions about this show please contact a vgm, I will not be available

Thanks
Leon
Back to top Go down
Kaluani
VGM
VGM
Kaluani

Number of posts : 639
Registration date : 2008-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Sunday 2nd November show   Sunday 2nd November show EmptyThu Oct 30, 2008 4:07 pm

If you want to do us VGM's a favor, please put a link to a RP related to one of the matches in this topic in here, this will make it easier to copy them over and we won't be missing anything out (hopefully)
Back to top Go down
Ace Douglas
Title Challenger
Title Challenger
Ace Douglas

Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2008-10-04

PostSubject: Re: Sunday 2nd November show   Sunday 2nd November show EmptyFri Oct 31, 2008 1:20 am

Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/shane_whiteside
Tyler Ford
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Tyler Ford

Number of posts : 341
Registration date : 2008-09-06

PostSubject: Re: Sunday 2nd November show   Sunday 2nd November show EmptyFri Oct 31, 2008 1:25 am

here is one for tyler ford and killa ray vs. timelord and choirboy there is two for this match with this one to be after the other i will post both here

1st https://unwa.forumotion.net/rp-s-for-thursdays-show-f4/champion-speaks-open-to-killa-ray-tyler-ford-choirboy-ace-t437.htm

2nd https://unwa.forumotion.net/rp-s-for-sun-show-f5/after-the-beatdownopen-to-killa-ray-timelord-choirboy-and-ace-t449.htm
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/shane_whiteside
Kaluani
VGM
VGM
Kaluani

Number of posts : 639
Registration date : 2008-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Sunday 2nd November show   Sunday 2nd November show EmptySun Nov 02, 2008 11:23 am

Hiya!

Here goes the final card! Some may notice, I added some RP from earlier (like the Awards), but they weren't aired yet and I thought they would pretty much fit into this show, which had a little less RP then usual... Smile

Sunday 2nd November show Oro_sx CARD Sunday 2nd November show Oro_dx
UNWA: General Assembly

2008-11-02 22:00

New season new opportunites
Fan VS Alexis LaCoeur
The UNWA Awards
SynysterG VS DamienX
Alex Awesome VS Julito
Doctor's advice
Freelancer VS Sarkovic
The Second Debut of Baba Ganoush
Ace Douglas VS Baba Ganoush
Chris Cryptic VS Distor
Backstage Issues
Aquilus VS Hemorrhage
Taking down the Doc, part 2
Scizzor VS Ogre McJoker
Church Revolution VS Killa & Tyler
Thank you and goodnight!

Tickets Request: 1.926
Tickets Sold: 1.926
Tickets Income: 19.260 fantaeuros

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sunday 2nd November show   Sunday 2nd November show EmptyMon Nov 03, 2008 1:08 pm

Where was all the rp for tag match tyler had it linked and all well before the show
Funny certain guys get all their rp in but smaller guys get overlooked

Also i know its twg fault but got salary for show but no mech bonus i do know this has been happening in other feds all wek but only saying before someone "starts"
Back to top Go down
Leon Heart
GM
GM
Leon Heart

PostSubject: Re: Sunday 2nd November show   Sunday 2nd November show EmptyMon Nov 03, 2008 4:47 pm

timelord wrote:
Where was all the rp for tag match tyler had it linked and all well before the show

Also i know its twg fault but got salary for show but no mech bonus i do know this has been happening in other feds all wek but only saying before someone "starts"

Hi Time,

I am a bit surprised and dissapointed that you seem to be insinuating that rp were missed from the show 'on purpose' due to a wrestlers level?

During the entire time that the shows have been running I think this may be the first (or very nearly) the first time this has happened.

I understand that it was linked here but cannot say why it was missed but I know that it would have been an honest mistake, and I apologise to anyone if there rp was left off the show. To be honest the rp section has been a little messy lately and I have tried to clear it up by putting all finished rp's in the archive.

If I have archived something by mistake please let me know.

As for not being paid merchandise money, as you say this has happened across the board and is the fault of TWG, I would have let you all know earlier but as you know I have been away, so I am just catching up with things now.

Again I am sorry for rp's being missed but it would never be deliberate.

KR

Leon
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sunday 2nd November show   Sunday 2nd November show EmptyMon Nov 03, 2008 5:22 pm

Sorry but i missed the part where i wrote "ON PURPOSE"
i DON'T think i quite said that
Back to top Go down
Leon Heart
GM
GM
Leon Heart

PostSubject: Re: Sunday 2nd November show   Sunday 2nd November show EmptyMon Nov 03, 2008 5:43 pm

Timelord,

I am not trying to get into an argument with you, I said that you seemed to be 'insinuating' that there was a reason that 'certain' peoples rp's were in but 'smaller guys' left out.

You are entitled to your point of view, however I was just making the point that noone was overlooked because they are a 'smaller guy'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sunday 2nd November show   Sunday 2nd November show EmptyMon Nov 03, 2008 6:05 pm

YOU won't get an arguement from me but rp was linked see above tylers post plus it has now been sent to archives with part of it on show it may as well all be dumped now
Also not totally sure but was rp bringing aquilus into rev used if it was then my error as reading shows wasn't a priority this weekend unlike usually

Also i hope nobody thinks this is a personal attack on them as it's not LEON
Back to top Go down
Leon Heart
GM
GM
Leon Heart

PostSubject: Re: Sunday 2nd November show   Sunday 2nd November show EmptyMon Nov 03, 2008 6:27 pm

timelord wrote:
YOU won't get an arguement from me but rp was linked see above tylers post plus it has now been sent to archives with part of it on show it may as well all be dumped now
Also not totally sure but was rp bringing aquilus into rev used if it was then my error as reading shows wasn't a priority this weekend unlike usually

Also i hope nobody thinks this is a personal attack on them as it's not LEON

Sigh...ok, let me say this then, I am sure if Tyler has a problem with it Tyler can/will bring it up with me, I have apologised that it was not used on the show, but there was obviously some mix up.

Like I said if I have said if anything was sent to archives by by mistake then people only have to let me know and I will retrieve it and use it.

I don't have a problem with anyone if they want to ask why there rp was not used, I do not take that as an attack I take it as a chance to make sure it doesnt happen again.

If this happened every week I could understand this being an issue.

As for not taking it as a personal attack, I guess the phrase you used may need a little clarification.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sunday 2nd November show   Sunday 2nd November show EmptyMon Nov 03, 2008 6:45 pm

TO CLARIFY who else is missing rp..........hmmm,,,,,,,,,no one except all in tag match plus rev bringing aq.Tyler did say on chat but is a nice quiet guy like myself lol and accepted it

ERROR DONE AND END OF SUBJECT AS FAR AS IM CONCERNED
Back to top Go down
Leon Heart
GM
GM
Leon Heart

PostSubject: Re: Sunday 2nd November show   Sunday 2nd November show EmptyMon Nov 03, 2008 6:52 pm

Fine, but again you are insinuating, if you are accusing someone I would rather you just said it.

Anyway closed subject
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sunday 2nd November show   Sunday 2nd November show EmptyMon Nov 03, 2008 8:48 pm

Well my error its not closed where did i accuse anyone
its simple whoever was putting rps into sundays show made an error and missed 3 rps i was involved in.NOW im not a vgm or show helper so i cant name anyone but i want this crystal clear now im not accusing anyone im just pointing out an error

NOW I DO SINCERELY HOPE SUBJECT IS CLOSED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sunday 2nd November show   Sunday 2nd November show Empty

Back to top Go down

Sunday 2nd November show
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
UNWA Forum :: Shows-
Jump to: