UNWA Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UNWA Forum

Wrestling Forum for the stars of UNWA

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» One day someone will come looking for me.
Must have upset someone...(open to Distor and Payne) EmptyThu Aug 31, 2023 6:24 am by Bruiser Bob

» Bruiser Bob's introduction
Must have upset someone...(open to Distor and Payne) EmptySun Jun 18, 2023 3:56 pm by Bruiser Bob

» Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)
Must have upset someone...(open to Distor and Payne) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 3:18 am by Bruiser Bob

» Ghosts of The Past
Must have upset someone...(open to Distor and Payne) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 2:40 am by Bruiser Bob

» Is anyone still here?
Must have upset someone...(open to Distor and Payne) EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:00 pm by el cartographer

» I am sorry to announce...
Must have upset someone...(open to Distor and Payne) EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:30 am by el cartographer

» Where did they go?
Must have upset someone...(open to Distor and Payne) EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:57 am by el cartographer

» The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic
Must have upset someone...(open to Distor and Payne) EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:57 am by arcticterror

» When are u on ?
Must have upset someone...(open to Distor and Payne) EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:56 pm by ghetto blaster

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Must have upset someone...(open to Distor and Payne)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tyler Ford
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Tyler Ford

Number of posts : 341
Registration date : 2008-09-06

Must have upset someone...(open to Distor and Payne) Empty
PostSubject: Must have upset someone...(open to Distor and Payne)   Must have upset someone...(open to Distor and Payne) EmptyTue Nov 18, 2008 1:37 am

ooc distor and payne if you want to split this up for the two matches I will be happy to just figured i would run with it this way as a way to get started

Lights Out by P.O.D. begins to blare over the arena speakers. After a moment Tyler Ford steps out from backstage and makes his way to the ring. He slaps the hands of the fans as he circles around the ring. He walks up the steps and grabs the mic that was on the steps. He gets in the ring and pulls the mic up to his mouth.

Tyler:"Well, well, well. It looks like I have gained the respect of one of the members of Revolution in Choirboy. Don't know if that is a good thing or a bad thing but guess that is a cross that I have to bear. But onto something that I have noticed.

It seems that I have pissed off one of the upper management in the UNWA. Not exactly sure how I did this but I have a thought on it. But anyways to the point, it seems that tonight I face Distor and Payne in two separate matches. Now it is going to be alright because I have trained for matches like this in the past. Because no matter what anyone here wants to throw at me I will handle like I handle everything else. Head on. So tonight Payne and Distor, both of you plan on being in the fight of your life tonight."

With that Tyler lowers the mic.

ooc will leave it open for Distor or Payne to come out
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/shane_whiteside
Distor
Mid Carder
Mid Carder
Distor

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2008-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Must have upset someone...(open to Distor and Payne)   Must have upset someone...(open to Distor and Payne) EmptyTue Nov 18, 2008 11:43 am

"Y'know, I still reckon this is some nice little Rev plot to keep you out of action for the next week or so..."

Distor's voice sounds throughout the arena, and the camera's turn frantically to try and find where he is talking from. Eventually, the find him leaning against the barrier seperating the crowd from the ring and commentators.

"Now think about it for a second. Rev - Revolution. Rev - Revenge. Rev - Revolting. It all makes perfect sense, wouldn't you agree?"

The anti-Revolution supporters cheer at the sound of this. Distor jumps over the barrier and enters the ring.

"Now, since we've all but figured out that Revolution stands for connecting solid objects to innocent bystanders, those being you and me, I should say... don't try and fight too much. You're taking on one guy that...that... well, that hasn't been payed last week's salary yet, and another that's being controlled by a nurse that should really quit with wearing cloth-...er, the scheming."

"So yeah, nothing to have the fight of your life for. Besides, it will be far more entertaining at Relentless... if you catch my drift, y'know?"
Back to top Go down
Tyler Ford
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Tyler Ford

Number of posts : 341
Registration date : 2008-09-06

PostSubject: Re: Must have upset someone...(open to Distor and Payne)   Must have upset someone...(open to Distor and Payne) EmptyWed Nov 19, 2008 12:48 am

Tyler finishes listening to what Distor has to say. He slowly brings the mic back up to his mouth.

Tyler:"Hmm..it seems someone had the same idea behind me being put in two matches as I did. It does seem with my recent problems with Timelord and Choirboy that I would be a target for something like this. That may be the reason for Choirboy's new found respect for me. All a set up. But glad to see one of my opponents is on my side.

But I still have one unaccounted for and that is going to be the one to worry about at the moment.

As for you Distor, I believe you are on my side but don't think for one second that I plan on laying down or plan on you laying down for me. I will still be watching my backside along with my boy and trainer, Shaun White."

Tyler lowers the mic.

ooc will leave it open for Payne or a reply for Distor
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/shane_whiteside
Payne & Heaven
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Payne & Heaven

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-11-12

PostSubject: Sorry   Must have upset someone...(open to Distor and Payne) EmptyThu Nov 20, 2008 9:01 am

Sorry that I missed out on replying and interacting with this, but I am going to do a followup RP on it at the PPV. I think it should give an intersting plot device for next season.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Must have upset someone...(open to Distor and Payne)   Must have upset someone...(open to Distor and Payne) Empty

Back to top Go down

Must have upset someone...(open to Distor and Payne)
Page 1 of 1