UNWA Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UNWA Forum

Wrestling Forum for the stars of UNWA

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» One day someone will come looking for me.
A Man's promise(Open primary to Hotshot, but also MMJ and Leon) EmptyThu Aug 31, 2023 6:24 am by Bruiser Bob

» Bruiser Bob's introduction
A Man's promise(Open primary to Hotshot, but also MMJ and Leon) EmptySun Jun 18, 2023 3:56 pm by Bruiser Bob

» Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)
A Man's promise(Open primary to Hotshot, but also MMJ and Leon) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 3:18 am by Bruiser Bob

» Ghosts of The Past
A Man's promise(Open primary to Hotshot, but also MMJ and Leon) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 2:40 am by Bruiser Bob

» Is anyone still here?
A Man's promise(Open primary to Hotshot, but also MMJ and Leon) EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:00 pm by el cartographer

» I am sorry to announce...
A Man's promise(Open primary to Hotshot, but also MMJ and Leon) EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:30 am by el cartographer

» Where did they go?
A Man's promise(Open primary to Hotshot, but also MMJ and Leon) EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:57 am by el cartographer

» The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic
A Man's promise(Open primary to Hotshot, but also MMJ and Leon) EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:57 am by arcticterror

» When are u on ?
A Man's promise(Open primary to Hotshot, but also MMJ and Leon) EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:56 pm by ghetto blaster

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

A Man's promise(Open primary to Hotshot, but also MMJ and Leon)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaluani
VGM
VGM
Kaluani

Number of posts : 639
Registration date : 2008-08-07

A Man's promise(Open primary to Hotshot, but also MMJ and Leon) Empty
PostSubject: A Man's promise(Open primary to Hotshot, but also MMJ and Leon)   A Man's promise(Open primary to Hotshot, but also MMJ and Leon) EmptyMon Dec 01, 2008 5:01 pm

Kaluani can be seen walking through the halls of the UNWA-backstage scene. He walks through the locker room, nods to wo wrestlers sitting there, and then can be seen reaching a door with the sign "Jimmy The Hotshot Jefferson" on it. He knocks, but enters without awaiting a response.

The camera catches Jimmy sitting on a bench, preparing for something. Kaluani leans on the door frame, looking to him.

Kaluani: "I'm sorry, mate."

The hotshot looks back to him with a questioning look in his eyes.

Kaluani: "It looks Leon booked me with MMJ for tonight. I don't know yet why he did this, as I said you should have the first piece of him, but nevertheless, it happened."

The room fills with a little silence for a moment before Kaluani speaks again.

Kaluani: "Well, I will finish him quickly and I will try not to hurt him too bad, so there will be enough for you left, ok? But I can't let someone running around who cheats on his partner so bad without punishment, you know?"

Kaluani looks down to the floor for a moment and speaks furhter without looking back at Jimmy.

Kaluani: "But I know you're a man of honor, so promise me to let the match run it's course. i know you want a piece of MMJ, but I will make sure you can get it soon enough. This match is a match between two guys and that's straight. You know, I actually expect the Revolution to interrupt, but you may remember what I announced the "price" for a match MMJ-Vs-Kaluani would be...
Will you promise to me to keep cool - you're not named "Hotshot" for nothing, I suppose - and let the match run the way it does ?"
Back to top Go down
"the hotshot"
Title Challenger
Title Challenger
A Man's promise(Open primary to Hotshot, but also MMJ and Leon) 53-71

Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2008-10-05

PostSubject: Re: A Man's promise(Open primary to Hotshot, but also MMJ and Leon)   A Man's promise(Open primary to Hotshot, but also MMJ and Leon) EmptyMon Dec 01, 2008 6:22 pm

Jimmy looks up at Kaluani as he finishes tying his arm braces

Jimmy - "You have my word that I'll stay out of the way till the bell rings to end your match ,after that the S.O.B and his cronies are fair game ...I've got myself a warm up match to this week. You may not want it but I owe you one so if Revolution get themselves involved i've got your back "
Back to top Go down
Kaluani
VGM
VGM
Kaluani

Number of posts : 639
Registration date : 2008-08-07

PostSubject: Re: A Man's promise(Open primary to Hotshot, but also MMJ and Leon)   A Man's promise(Open primary to Hotshot, but also MMJ and Leon) EmptyTue Dec 02, 2008 4:55 pm

Kaluani smiles at Jimmy. With a nod, he holds out his hand.

Kaluani: "Well then... Wish you good luck for your match tonight. We will see what the world is after tonight."

(OOC: Done from my part, good thing here Smile )
Back to top Go down
"the hotshot"
Title Challenger
Title Challenger
A Man's promise(Open primary to Hotshot, but also MMJ and Leon) 53-71

Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2008-10-05

PostSubject: Re: A Man's promise(Open primary to Hotshot, but also MMJ and Leon)   A Man's promise(Open primary to Hotshot, but also MMJ and Leon) EmptyTue Dec 02, 2008 6:07 pm

(OCC yep all done , brief and to the point)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Man's promise(Open primary to Hotshot, but also MMJ and Leon)   A Man's promise(Open primary to Hotshot, but also MMJ and Leon) Empty

Back to top Go down

A Man's promise(Open primary to Hotshot, but also MMJ and Leon)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
UNWA Forum :: UNWA Role Plays :: RP Archives-
Jump to: