Wrestling Forum for the stars of UNWA

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Bruiser Bob's introduction
Sat Sep 20, 2014 3:46 am by Bruiser Bob

» Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)
Sat Sep 20, 2014 3:18 am by Bruiser Bob

» Ghosts of The Past
Sat Sep 20, 2014 2:40 am by Bruiser Bob

» Is anyone still here?
Wed May 25, 2011 3:00 pm by el cartographer

» I am sorry to announce...
Fri Dec 03, 2010 4:30 am by el cartographer

» Where did they go?
Sat Nov 28, 2009 7:57 am by el cartographer

» The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic
Fri Jul 03, 2009 12:57 am by arcticterror

» When are u on ?
Tue Jun 30, 2009 3:56 pm by ghetto blaster

» Post Your Pwnage/Ownage
Sat Jun 20, 2009 1:34 am by ghetto blaster

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Share | 

??Questions??

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Synyster
Title Challenger
Title Challenger

Number of posts : 118
Registration date : 2008-09-11

PostSubject: ??Questions??   Tue Dec 16, 2008 3:51 am

::Synyster music comes on over the PA system as golden sparks shower down from the top of the Titantron, when they cease Synyster is seen as is Brooke close by his side...He walks down the ramp with a confident stride he then climbs into the ring and goes up and stands on the middle turnbuckle and puts his hand above his eyebrows looking out into the audience.:::

Synyster: You know.....Some people may have forgotten who I am.....It hasnt been that long ago when I was the leader of The Revolution......So I know all your little scummy and foul plans......I know how you guys....yes guys...including Yellow Girl....Guys...Handle things....But you know it almost seems fitting....An "Unknown" bum beating me down....I mean how ever did it really let their true colors signs...Your nothing but a bum...Now did Revolution do it?....Psh..Your guess is a good as mine, I dont know...But what I do know is that they know who did it....And for that everyone in Revolution needs to be on pins and needles..

::There's a huge pop as the crowd cheers::

Synyster: But the diffrence with me is im not a coward....Im not going to dress up in a silly costume and attack people....Nah...That aint the way me and my Peeps roll!...Im going to let you know its me!....But hats off to whoever the bum was...You knew I had a match and you got me at the best time....Im not making excuses Payne is a hell of a competitor and I gave it everything I had in the tank...Makes me think what would of happened if I was at 100 percent?...But mark my words....I will find whoever did this....If I have to go through every member on the UNWA roster!

::Synyster drops the microphone as his music comes back on the PA system...Synyster and Brooke exit the ring::
Back to top Go down
View user profile

??Questions??
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1