UNWA Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UNWA Forum

Wrestling Forum for the stars of UNWA

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» One day someone will come looking for me.
A promise is a promise (Open to Lobo, YG, Timelord and hotshot and any other involved in that RP-angle) EmptyThu Aug 31, 2023 6:24 am by Bruiser Bob

» Bruiser Bob's introduction
A promise is a promise (Open to Lobo, YG, Timelord and hotshot and any other involved in that RP-angle) EmptySun Jun 18, 2023 3:56 pm by Bruiser Bob

» Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)
A promise is a promise (Open to Lobo, YG, Timelord and hotshot and any other involved in that RP-angle) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 3:18 am by Bruiser Bob

» Ghosts of The Past
A promise is a promise (Open to Lobo, YG, Timelord and hotshot and any other involved in that RP-angle) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 2:40 am by Bruiser Bob

» Is anyone still here?
A promise is a promise (Open to Lobo, YG, Timelord and hotshot and any other involved in that RP-angle) EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:00 pm by el cartographer

» I am sorry to announce...
A promise is a promise (Open to Lobo, YG, Timelord and hotshot and any other involved in that RP-angle) EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:30 am by el cartographer

» Where did they go?
A promise is a promise (Open to Lobo, YG, Timelord and hotshot and any other involved in that RP-angle) EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:57 am by el cartographer

» The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic
A promise is a promise (Open to Lobo, YG, Timelord and hotshot and any other involved in that RP-angle) EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:57 am by arcticterror

» When are u on ?
A promise is a promise (Open to Lobo, YG, Timelord and hotshot and any other involved in that RP-angle) EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:56 pm by ghetto blaster

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

A promise is a promise (Open to Lobo, YG, Timelord and hotshot and any other involved in that RP-angle)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaluani
VGM
VGM
Kaluani

Number of posts : 639
Registration date : 2008-08-07

A promise is a promise (Open to Lobo, YG, Timelord and hotshot and any other involved in that RP-angle) Empty
PostSubject: A promise is a promise (Open to Lobo, YG, Timelord and hotshot and any other involved in that RP-angle)   A promise is a promise (Open to Lobo, YG, Timelord and hotshot and any other involved in that RP-angle) EmptyWed Dec 17, 2008 1:57 pm

We see El Lobo walking trhough the hallways together with the hotshot. They both wear their white Stanton hats and they seem to be talking about something and laugh along the way. Just in front of El Lobo's locker room, they sperate. Lobo enters the room and the camera follow him. He closes the door behind him and sighs, then turns around to the room. He takes some steps forward, then the look on his face changes to a serious, threatend face. His hat is suddenly blown of his head and falls to the ground as he takes a fighting stance.
-
El Lobo: "EY, GRINGO! Who let you into my room?"
-
Suddenly, a figure walks from the corner of the room through the shadows. We cannot see the person in complete, but then we hear a small thumb as a wooden stick hits the ground. A small buzz is heard as a small little lightning starts to whirl around that staff and reveals Kaluanis face. He smiles, then takes a step out of the dark.
-
Kaluani: "Don't worry, Lobo - no one has to let me in to some room, remember, I am the VGM. I can use the keys."
-
Kaluani takes a up a smile.
-
(Place to react for Lobo or maybe hotshot to come in because of the noise)
-
Kaluani grins and pulls back the white hood from his face. He looks around for a moment, then grins at El Lobo.
-
Kaluani: "Oh, nothing too important, just because it's christmas time, I thought I should bring a present to my favorite rival and friend."
-
(Place for reaction)
-
Kaluani grasps into his leather sacket around his waist, and pulls out some strange, gigantic leaf. He throws it over to El Lobo who catches it and then looks at it with a mix of irritation and interest.
-
The camera walks past El Lobo to zoom in the leaf, which has some words written to it. Slowly, after the camera attunes to the dim light of the room, the words become readable.
-
"28th of December, PPV Setup: Yellow Girl Vs. El Lobo"
-
(Possible Response)
-
Kaluani: "Oh, I promised to it, didn't I? I keep my promises, as a man of honor. And it's even more than that. I had to talk Leon into doing this and it did cost me some time, but... since the whole thing is a bit sensitive and such... I also could organise to put you into a "Hell-in-A-Cell" Cage. Not because there is a deep grudge alone to settle, but more or less to keep the revolution out."
-
(Possible Response)
-
Kaluani: "No problem, but maybe you should ask your friend hotshot to watch your back on that evening and in the time beeing as well - the card will be handed out soon and as far as I got to known, this already ran over BBC's table and as a matter of fact, he probably already handed this down to Timelord and his boys. I will do my best to help you on that evening, but I will be quite busy with several other obligations, so it'd be best to get some friends together, just to make sure."
-
(Possible Response)

(OOC: Hotshot, feel free to enter before Kal starts to talk as you are in with this together - and Revolution, especially Timelord, obviously, feel free to start making evil plans or such things Smile )
Back to top Go down

A promise is a promise (Open to Lobo, YG, Timelord and hotshot and any other involved in that RP-angle) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A promise is a promise (Open to Lobo, YG, Timelord and hotshot and any other involved in that RP-angle)   A promise is a promise (Open to Lobo, YG, Timelord and hotshot and any other involved in that RP-angle) EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 5:46 pm

Timelord is enraged by what he has heard spout out of vgm Kal's mouth,so he grabs a mic and shout so all can hear.
Listen Kal do you really think that a hell in a cell can stop me a lord of time,don't be so naive.

As for El Lobo perhaps just as he covers Yellow Girl for the pin,how about i rewind time,then pause it for all Rev to administer a lesson in manners to the law ha ha some law this isn't a jungle you know.

Although i will have one new and improved animal with me k-9,thats enough for now....

Throws mic down in rage
Back to top Go down
El Lobo
Wolf Pack
El Lobo

Number of posts : 155
Registration date : 2008-08-08

PostSubject: Re: A promise is a promise (Open to Lobo, YG, Timelord and hotshot and any other involved in that RP-angle)   A promise is a promise (Open to Lobo, YG, Timelord and hotshot and any other involved in that RP-angle) EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 6:12 pm

Kaluani wrote:
We see El Lobo walking trhough the hallways together with the hotshot. They both wear their white Stanton hats and they seem to be talking about something and laugh along the way. Just in front of El Lobo's locker room, they sperate. Lobo enters the room and the camera follow him. He closes the door behind him and sighs, then turns around to the room. He takes some steps forward, then the look on his face changes to a serious, threatend face. His hat is suddenly blown of his head and falls to the ground as he takes a fighting stance.
-
El Lobo: "EY, GRINGO! Who let you into my room?"
-
Suddenly, a figure walks from the corner of the room through the shadows. We cannot see the person in complete, but then we hear a small thumb as a wooden stick hits the ground. A small buzz is heard as a small little lightning starts to whirl around that staff and reveals Kaluanis face. He smiles, then takes a step out of the dark.
-
Kaluani: "Don't worry, Lobo - no one has to let me in to some room, remember, I am the VGM. I can use the keys."
-
Kaluani takes a up a smile.
-
El Lobo: "Still dont get you permission to get in my room Pendejo..What do you want Focker?"
-
Kaluani grins and pulls back the white hood from his face. He looks around for a moment, then grins at El Lobo.
-
Kaluani: "Oh, nothing too important, just because it's christmas time, I thought I should bring a present to my favorite rival and friend."
-
El Lobo simply glares at Kaluani.
-
Kaluani grasps into his leather sacket around his waist, and pulls out some strange, gigantic leaf. He throws it over to El Lobo who catches it and then looks at it with a mix of irritation and interest.
-
The camera walks past El Lobo to zoom in the leaf, which has some words written to it. Slowly, after the camera attunes to the dim light of the room, the words become readable.
-
"28th of December, PPV Setup: Yellow Girl Vs. El Lobo"
-
El Lobo: "This for real homie?"
-
Kaluani: "Oh, I promised to it, didn't I? I keep my promises, as a man of honor. And it's even more than that. I had to talk Leon into doing this and it did cost me some time, but... since the whole thing is a bit sensitive and such... I also could organise to put you into a "Hell-in-A-Cell" Cage. Not because there is a deep grudge alone to settle, but more or less to keep the revolution out."
-
El Lobo simply snorts, something about 'utas' can be heard through his mutter.
-
Kaluani: "No problem, but maybe you should ask your friend hotshot to watch your back on that evening and in the time beeing as well - the card will be handed out soon and as far as I got to known, this already ran over BBC's table and as a matter of fact, he probably already handed this down to Timelord and his boys. I will do my best to help you on that evening, but I will be quite busy with several other obligations, so it'd be best to get some friends together, just to make sure."
-
El Lobo: The Band of Brothers will keep the Revolution from interfering, it has been enough of their antics on this Federation.

El Lobo reaches for something in his pocket, making sure it is still there.

El Lobo: "Look homie, you and me we are square..You keep your word, I settle this with YG. I work for Leon now with Hotshot, as the Federales of this Federation..I'll go out and make my claim on YG."

(OOC: Hotshot, feel free to enter before Kal starts to talk as you are in with this together - and Revolution, especially Timelord, obviously, feel free to start making evil plans or such things Smile )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A promise is a promise (Open to Lobo, YG, Timelord and hotshot and any other involved in that RP-angle)   A promise is a promise (Open to Lobo, YG, Timelord and hotshot and any other involved in that RP-angle) Empty

Back to top Go down

A promise is a promise (Open to Lobo, YG, Timelord and hotshot and any other involved in that RP-angle)
Page 1 of 1