UNWA Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UNWA Forum

Wrestling Forum for the stars of UNWA

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» One day someone will come looking for me.
Friday 26th December & Sunday 28th December shows - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 31, 2023 6:24 am by Bruiser Bob

» Bruiser Bob's introduction
Friday 26th December & Sunday 28th December shows - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 18, 2023 3:56 pm by Bruiser Bob

» Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)
Friday 26th December & Sunday 28th December shows - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 3:18 am by Bruiser Bob

» Ghosts of The Past
Friday 26th December & Sunday 28th December shows - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 2:40 am by Bruiser Bob

» Is anyone still here?
Friday 26th December & Sunday 28th December shows - Page 2 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:00 pm by el cartographer

» I am sorry to announce...
Friday 26th December & Sunday 28th December shows - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:30 am by el cartographer

» Where did they go?
Friday 26th December & Sunday 28th December shows - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:57 am by el cartographer

» The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic
Friday 26th December & Sunday 28th December shows - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:57 am by arcticterror

» When are u on ?
Friday 26th December & Sunday 28th December shows - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:56 pm by ghetto blaster

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Friday 26th December & Sunday 28th December shows

Go down 
+15
Damien Darkness
El Lobo
Synyster
jasonic
MMJ/HKP
Tyler Ford
"the hotshot"
Kaluani
The Pittsburgh Mauler
vonryan
freelancer
'BBC' Richard Anthony
Hemorrhage
James Young
Leon Heart
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Synyster
Title Challenger
Title Challenger
Synyster

Number of posts : 118
Registration date : 2008-09-11

Friday 26th December & Sunday 28th December shows - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friday 26th December & Sunday 28th December shows   Friday 26th December & Sunday 28th December shows - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 4:37 am

ditto great job guys
Back to top Go down
El Lobo
Wolf Pack
El Lobo

Number of posts : 155
Registration date : 2008-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Friday 26th December & Sunday 28th December shows   Friday 26th December & Sunday 28th December shows - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 5:34 am

Heh...
Simply Wow..

It is very nice to see the last Stand, Faces vs Heels in the final match..
Even if the show included El Lobo brought to the ground soo badly, the show contained spirit, stamina, and will to a whole new level on soo many accounts.. (I know I'm rambling)

But the words are not enough..
I've been with the UNWA since the get go..
And this Fed becomes better and better..
Each seasson end I wonder what we can do to make it better, and I stand at a loss each time..
But yet you guys amaze me.
Back to top Go down
"the hotshot"
Title Challenger
Title Challenger
Friday 26th December & Sunday 28th December shows - Page 2 53-71

Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2008-10-05

PostSubject: Re: Friday 26th December & Sunday 28th December shows   Friday 26th December & Sunday 28th December shows - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 5:37 am

jasonic wrote:
Wow,

It probably isn't spoken enough, so I'll say it again, we appreciate all that you guys running the UNWA do. The time you spend making our shows, PPV's and the forum so great might appear to be a thankless job. I appreciate it, I thank each of you for the time and effort, and I hope that each of you are rewarded by the praise that you deserve.

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you....

J

.....Quoted for truth and realness

Job's a good 'un boys .... really well done

I guess Jimmy was in the hospital after his epic battle with Miracle and therefore couldn't help out Lobo and Yellow right
Back to top Go down
freelancer
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
freelancer

Number of posts : 145
Registration date : 2008-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Friday 26th December & Sunday 28th December shows   Friday 26th December & Sunday 28th December shows - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 7:36 am

excellent ppv,the best ppv we have done so far ,congrats to everyone who got involved in it
Back to top Go down
Damien Darkness
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Number of posts : 220
Registration date : 2008-11-04

PostSubject: Re: Friday 26th December & Sunday 28th December shows   Friday 26th December & Sunday 28th December shows - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 1:41 pm

I was completely amazed at the quality of the PPV show. Besides the fact that my Stable went 2-1 and we got a chance to do a run-in and layeth the smackdown on some extra people, the editing, pacing, RP and matches were very well done.

While my initial response is to thank the GM and VGMs for the great job editing, I also think thanks need to go out to everyone who did the RP for the show. From the Mauler's poetry to the new guys (Ivor and Vengeance) adding their two cents, the extra RP in the balcony and all of the people from Rev, the multiple storylines are what ran this show. Everyone in the UNWA deserves a big pat on the back for running so many good stories that all came together at the PPV.

Having come from a local fed which didn't encourage RP (or use it either), I've been extremely impressed with the amount and quality of the RP being done here. This fed has allowed me to use my creative expression to add a quality of depth to my wrestler that would never have been possible in most other feds. So, not only do I want to thank Leon and the rest of the people who edit the shows, but I also want to thank everyone who has done RP with me over the last 2 seasons. May we continue to put out a product that will entertain for a long time to come.

There...enough of my ranting. Now stop reading this or I'll cut you and make you bleed! Twisted Evil

DD
Back to top Go down
Damien X
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Damien X

Number of posts : 159
Registration date : 2008-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Friday 26th December & Sunday 28th December shows   Friday 26th December & Sunday 28th December shows - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 3:08 pm

Awesome PPV!!!!and I loved the ending on my match as bad santa!!
Back to top Go down
el cartographer
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
el cartographer

Number of posts : 237
Registration date : 2008-11-27

PostSubject: Re: Friday 26th December & Sunday 28th December shows   Friday 26th December & Sunday 28th December shows - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 3:44 pm

That was an amazing PPV! 180% incredible! Spectacular! Mind-boggling!... Hey, does anyone have a thesaurus?
Back to top Go down
Choirboy
Title Challenger
Title Challenger

Number of posts : 128
Registration date : 2008-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Friday 26th December & Sunday 28th December shows   Friday 26th December & Sunday 28th December shows - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 5:07 pm

Best PPV I've ever had the pleasure of being a part of.
Kudos and the like to Leon and those genius VGM's who slapped together one heckuva card and not only exceeded what people thought, but busted their asses to work with what they had to make it the best PPV of the year bar none!

Also, sure as heck doesn't hurt having 2 champs either....lol

If there is an end of the year awards thing, I nominate 'Playboy' Baba Ganoush as Champ of the year, and Von Ryan is Chump.....lol
Back to top Go down
Leon Heart
GM
GM
Leon Heart

Number of posts : 1669
Registration date : 2008-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Friday 26th December & Sunday 28th December shows   Friday 26th December & Sunday 28th December shows - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 4:14 pm

I just wanted to say on behalf of everyone who worked on the show, thank you all for your kind words....they are very much appreciated!

And thanks for all the great rp's and storylines!

Now how to top that???

****wanders off saying the words royal rumble....*****
Back to top Go down
https://unwa.forumotion.net
The Silent Man
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
The Silent Man

Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2008-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Friday 26th December & Sunday 28th December shows   Friday 26th December & Sunday 28th December shows - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 7:47 am

It was a truly awesome PPV. And I'm finally getting back o my usual activity level. Well, tonight I have other things to do then TWG, but otherwise.

SM

P.S. And thanks for the new contract Leon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Friday 26th December & Sunday 28th December shows   Friday 26th December & Sunday 28th December shows - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Friday 26th December & Sunday 28th December shows
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
UNWA Forum :: Shows-
Jump to: