UNWA Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UNWA Forum

Wrestling Forum for the stars of UNWA

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» One day someone will come looking for me.
I Saw Bobby Dissing Santa Claus (open to "Santa" and if anyone else needs to be involved) EmptyThu Aug 31, 2023 6:24 am by Bruiser Bob

» Bruiser Bob's introduction
I Saw Bobby Dissing Santa Claus (open to "Santa" and if anyone else needs to be involved) EmptySun Jun 18, 2023 3:56 pm by Bruiser Bob

» Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)
I Saw Bobby Dissing Santa Claus (open to "Santa" and if anyone else needs to be involved) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 3:18 am by Bruiser Bob

» Ghosts of The Past
I Saw Bobby Dissing Santa Claus (open to "Santa" and if anyone else needs to be involved) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 2:40 am by Bruiser Bob

» Is anyone still here?
I Saw Bobby Dissing Santa Claus (open to "Santa" and if anyone else needs to be involved) EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:00 pm by el cartographer

» I am sorry to announce...
I Saw Bobby Dissing Santa Claus (open to "Santa" and if anyone else needs to be involved) EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:30 am by el cartographer

» Where did they go?
I Saw Bobby Dissing Santa Claus (open to "Santa" and if anyone else needs to be involved) EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:57 am by el cartographer

» The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic
I Saw Bobby Dissing Santa Claus (open to "Santa" and if anyone else needs to be involved) EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:57 am by arcticterror

» When are u on ?
I Saw Bobby Dissing Santa Claus (open to "Santa" and if anyone else needs to be involved) EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:56 pm by ghetto blaster

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

I Saw Bobby Dissing Santa Claus (open to "Santa" and if anyone else needs to be involved)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bruiser Bob
Title Challenger
Title Challenger
Bruiser Bob

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2008-09-09

I Saw Bobby Dissing Santa Claus (open to "Santa" and if anyone else needs to be involved) Empty
PostSubject: I Saw Bobby Dissing Santa Claus (open to "Santa" and if anyone else needs to be involved)   I Saw Bobby Dissing Santa Claus (open to "Santa" and if anyone else needs to be involved) EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 5:11 am

(Bruiser Bob makes his way down to the ring surprisingly with out any music and looks like he's ready to snap.)

Bruiser Bob: "Okay "Santa" or whoever the heck you are. It has come down to this. I recently made a stop by a certain GM's office and I have some good news and some bad news for you."

(A chant of Leon Leon rings through the arena.)

Bruiser Bob: "The bad news is you're no longer going to get the chance to cheap shot me from behind anymore!!! The good news is that our very understanding GM Mr. Leon Heart has just given me an early Christmas present. At our PPV 'UNWA: Final Stand' There is going to be a grudge match, but wait oh no, just not any grudge match. At the PPV it is going to be "Santa" against Bruiser Bob!!!"

(The crowd cheers as they think Bruiser will get his revenge on "Santa.)

Bruiser Bob: "And just to make sure you actually show up, Leon told me that if you don't show... well you will BE FIRED!!! No, not "Santa" fired but the jabroni posing as "Santa". Leon told me that he has hired private investigators and they are inches away from finding out which one of you cowards in the back has been posing as "Santa"!!!"

(Roars of approval are heard over "Santa" being fired.)

Bruiser Bob: "So "Santa" it comes down to this. You will meet me in the middle of this very ring at UNWA: Last Stand, or you will be fired. The choice is up to you. I hope for your sake that you are not scared, all the little kids around the world would hate to see "Santa" fired just after delivering their favorite Christmas toys!!!"

(OOC - Leon if the firing thing is not in the plans just pm me and I can change my rp. I thought it would add incentive for "Santa" to actually show up for the match Smile )
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/robert.m.walters.5
The Santa
Jobber
Jobber
The Santa

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-12-13

I Saw Bobby Dissing Santa Claus (open to "Santa" and if anyone else needs to be involved) Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Saw Bobby Dissing Santa Claus (open to "Santa" and if anyone else needs to be involved)   I Saw Bobby Dissing Santa Claus (open to "Santa" and if anyone else needs to be involved) EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 3:39 pm

Titantron is open and Santa's face on it.

The Santa:"HO!HO!HO!!Bobby Boy!!Nice to see you!..NOT!HAHAHAHA!Now,tell me something bobby boy.Why do you think i will not show up in our match?Hell,i have waited for this!!So don't you worry about me showing up.Believe me,Ill be there and im going to enjoy every minute of causing pain for you my friend.I have nothing to say to you anymore bobby,so we will meet at the PPV!"

Titantron turn's off and Jingle Bells start's playing from the arena speakers and moment later it's snowing in the arena.Fake snow fills up the whole arena as Bruiser Bob still standing in the ring.

Back to top Go down

I Saw Bobby Dissing Santa Claus (open to "Santa" and if anyone else needs to be involved)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
UNWA Forum :: UNWA Role Plays :: RP Archives-
Jump to: