UNWA Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UNWA Forum

Wrestling Forum for the stars of UNWA

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» One day someone will come looking for me.
ivor Lebon sits in the backstage EmptyThu Aug 31, 2023 6:24 am by Bruiser Bob

» Bruiser Bob's introduction
ivor Lebon sits in the backstage EmptySun Jun 18, 2023 3:56 pm by Bruiser Bob

» Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)
ivor Lebon sits in the backstage EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 3:18 am by Bruiser Bob

» Ghosts of The Past
ivor Lebon sits in the backstage EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 2:40 am by Bruiser Bob

» Is anyone still here?
ivor Lebon sits in the backstage EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:00 pm by el cartographer

» I am sorry to announce...
ivor Lebon sits in the backstage EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:30 am by el cartographer

» Where did they go?
ivor Lebon sits in the backstage EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:57 am by el cartographer

» The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic
ivor Lebon sits in the backstage EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:57 am by arcticterror

» When are u on ?
ivor Lebon sits in the backstage EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:56 pm by ghetto blaster

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

ivor Lebon sits in the backstage

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ivorlebon
Mid Carder
Mid Carder
ivorlebon

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2008-12-15

ivor Lebon sits in the backstage Empty
PostSubject: ivor Lebon sits in the backstage   ivor Lebon sits in the backstage EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 1:24 pm

The camera cuts to Ivor Lebon who is sat talking on his mobile phone.

Ivor:.......no i have no idea, they just told me to be here. You know what though? It doesnt matter who it is or what kind of match it is i will domina..........(gulp)......Who?.....Not again!!!

Ivor looks down at the floor in shock.

Ivor: So who is his partner?..............Ogre?...i have not heard of him and to be honest im glad i haven't.
So what you are tellling me is i have a tag match against two freaks of nature!!!...................Roll on 2009!!

Ivor: Ok yeah i will start getting ready.....................Oh one last thing, will you do me a huge favour?.................Bring me some new pants......don't think i can use these anymore!!!
Back to top Go down
Damien Darkness
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Number of posts : 220
Registration date : 2008-11-04

PostSubject: Re: ivor Lebon sits in the backstage   ivor Lebon sits in the backstage EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 1:54 pm

The camera cuts to Damien Darkness laughing his patented maniacal laugh.

"I hope you have clean pants when we meet and your moustache is on tight, because Ogre and I are going to try and rip it off of your face! When the smoke clears, if your cartoonish map boy partner hasn't tucked his tail between his legs and run out on you, I expect that the two of you will be bloody heaps in the middle of the ring, with Ogre and the Lord of Evil with our hands raised in victory!"

Damien Darkness points at the camera and glares into it.

"If I was you, and thankfully I'm not, I'd run to Leon and beg mercy. Maybe if you cry to him hard enough, he'll just award us the victory and cancel the match so that you don't need to feel the pain that the Stable of Darkness will inflict on you. Go on, you 70's freak, run and hide. If you don't choose the wisest course of action, I look forward to making you bleed profusely in the ring!"

With that, the camera fades to black.
Back to top Go down
ivorlebon
Mid Carder
Mid Carder
ivorlebon

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2008-12-15

PostSubject: Re: ivor Lebon sits in the backstage   ivor Lebon sits in the backstage EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 2:05 am

Ivor: Whoa whoa whoa.......ok so i may be scared of a guy that makes godzilla look cute and cuddly.....but i never said i was going to back down from you.....i have never backed down in my life and i never will.

Even when you beat me last time i didnt back down from you or from dancing to the Grease megamix at the club afterwards.

You may be big and scary.......really scary but you know what? I don't care. Dancing in platform boots for the first time was scary but i got used to them!

At the end of the day even if i have to peel myself up off the floor.....i will keep coming back for more and more and more.

And when all is said and done and all the fans have cleared the arena it will still be......PARTY TIME!!!! WOOOO!!!!

Ivor turns round and dances out of the door singing to himself
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ivor Lebon sits in the backstage   ivor Lebon sits in the backstage Empty

Back to top Go down

ivor Lebon sits in the backstage
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
UNWA Forum :: UNWA Role Plays :: RP Archives-
Jump to: