UNWA Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UNWA Forum

Wrestling Forum for the stars of UNWA

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» One day someone will come looking for me.
He will pay (open to all expecially timelord) EmptyThu Aug 31, 2023 6:24 am by Bruiser Bob

» Bruiser Bob's introduction
He will pay (open to all expecially timelord) EmptySun Jun 18, 2023 3:56 pm by Bruiser Bob

» Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)
He will pay (open to all expecially timelord) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 3:18 am by Bruiser Bob

» Ghosts of The Past
He will pay (open to all expecially timelord) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 2:40 am by Bruiser Bob

» Is anyone still here?
He will pay (open to all expecially timelord) EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:00 pm by el cartographer

» I am sorry to announce...
He will pay (open to all expecially timelord) EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:30 am by el cartographer

» Where did they go?
He will pay (open to all expecially timelord) EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:57 am by el cartographer

» The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic
He will pay (open to all expecially timelord) EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:57 am by arcticterror

» When are u on ?
He will pay (open to all expecially timelord) EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:56 pm by ghetto blaster

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

He will pay (open to all expecially timelord)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Yellow Girl
Wolf Pack
Yellow Girl

Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2008-08-14

He will pay (open to all expecially timelord) Empty
PostSubject: He will pay (open to all expecially timelord)   He will pay (open to all expecially timelord) EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 4:56 pm

An unknown entrance music is played in the arena. The crowd goes silent and in big expectance who will appear now. A while nothing happens and than Yellow Girl appears at the entrance and makes her way to the ring. The reaction from the crowd was mixed and both, boos and cheers, can be heard in the arena. She goes around the ring, takes a mic from the commentators table and gets in the ring with it. She stands in the middle of the ring with a sunken head as she begins to speak.

Yellow Girl: “I betrayed my best friends in the last season and I betrayed you all here in the arena. And its not possible to put it in words how I feel know.”

She puts the mic down and make some deep breaths. It looks like she has to fight against her tears.

Yellow Girl: “I think I had to explain a lot of things to a lot of people. But I did all this things, I join the revolution and doing bad and evil things, only because I want to save an important person for me. Timelord had something in his hands and he blackmailed me with this. I thought I can find a way out sometimes.”

She again pauses for a moment and the crowd was really silent.

Yellow Girl: “After the last PPV I thought I had achiev what I want, but last Friday I was disabused. My beloved brother was in jail now and his wife and his two little kids are sitting at home and have to wait now, when he comes back.”

Her voice trembles.

Yellow Girl: “I had no idea how Timelord did this, but I definitely know that he will regret all this. He will regret everything what he has done to my friends and my family. I promise I will distroy him even if it is the last thing I will do here in this fed.”

Last edited by Yellow Girl on Mon Jan 05, 2009 5:03 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : add the colors)
Back to top Go down
El Lobo
Wolf Pack
El Lobo

Number of posts : 155
Registration date : 2008-08-08

PostSubject: Re: He will pay (open to all expecially timelord)   He will pay (open to all expecially timelord) EmptyFri Jan 09, 2009 5:52 pm

Making his way down the ramp comes El Lobo, sporting the white Stenton hat that symbolizes the 'Band of Brothers'.
There is no music, no nothing to fanfare his arrival.
To the cheer of the crowd, the Latino climbs into the ring and looks at Yellow Girl as clenches his fists.

El Lobo: I'm Latino Mamacita..Betrayal by the Gringos is nothing new..

The Mexican reaches a hand up and lifts his hand from his head and holds it to his chest.

El Lobo: Truth be told, I dont know if the WolfPack or the Band of Brothers hold the title these days..I know that I am undefeated in the Tag Teams, so are you and Jimmy..But what I do know is that, despite what you've done to me and to our fans..I am the Latino heat of the UNWA..

Some of the fans in the crowd starts to cheer and others howl.

El Lobo: The Revolution is still about, and the power to stand in their way is the Band of Brothers..You failed, you did not have the faith to believe in your partner..But I believe in you Mami..

(Open for others or a reply from YG)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: He will pay (open to all expecially timelord)   He will pay (open to all expecially timelord) EmptyFri Jan 09, 2009 5:59 pm

A strange but somewhat familiar whirring noise can be heard as the tardis appears at ringside,out steps Timelord flanked by all remaining members of REV.They enter the ring to confront Yellow Girl,Tyler passes a mic to Timelord,who nods in appreciation...

MMJ faces EL Lobo on Timelords instructions while Tyler and Aquilus face Yellow Girl and keep half an eye on Lobo for good measure

The fans are booing like crazy,the usual rubbish being thrown towards Rev or is it just aimed at Timelord nobody cares.

Timelord looks at Yellow Girl feeling all alone in the ring even though lobo standing there as well and raises the mic towards his mouth while smirking....

My what do we have here a touching re union or a lover's tiff ha ha

Ladies first i suppose even if you are a poor excuse of a lady now.YG this can go one of two ways,i can let bygones be bygones or i can unleash chaos upon you and this miserable excuse that passes for law around here.Perhaps the boos and rubbish aren't for Rev but for a Wolfpac in disarray.....

The volume of booing increases as does the rubbish throwing,secruity men surround the ringside area for fear of anyone getting attacked by a fan.

At Final Stand it was one for the ages,Wolfpac Explodes Hell In A Cell YG V El Lobo and what happens Lobo gets his ass whipped by a woman scorned ha ha.Then that poor excuse of a vgm Kal the Rev hater decides to put little old me in a match with YG, and before anyone starts yea yea i got beat but that was hardly a shock whoopee do mis match of the century great match making superman Kal.
Now YG you say i will pay,i say pay for what,what did i do??? All i did was expose lies your lies,your families lies ah dear so sue me ha ha...

YG angerily approaches Timelord but Tyler and Aquilus step in between them to prevent her from touching him.

Timelord laughs calm down YG and i may let you have me later like you had back in the hotel,remember of course how could you forget ha ha.K-9 appears on the stage area and flashes a beam onto the titan tron like a projecter,oh i wonder what this could be YG.Oh look it's the same clip from the ppv showing two people in an alley standing over a figure lying on the ground,clearly in the distance we can make out Timelord.Would you look at that YG isn't time travel a wonderful thing ha ha,maybe for me but not for you.

YG looks angry,worried and confused all in one go.

Timelord just laughs in her face and says k-9 focus the tape a bit.The tape clears to reveal YG standing with an unknown man,they appear to be standing over an injured man who is lying on the ground,blood can be seen clearly.

YG pleads for the tape to stop so k-9 cancels the beam,Timelord looks at her and says oh look my pup still loves you ah cute....you got something to say Yg before i show some more....
Back to top Go down
Yellow Girl
Wolf Pack
Yellow Girl

PostSubject: Re: He will pay (open to all expecially timelord)   He will pay (open to all expecially timelord) EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 3:07 pm

Yellow Girl looks angry in timelords direction and Aquilus and Tyler Ford steps closer to hold her back. She looks to Lobo who is still guarded by MMJ and his eyes are full of anger and he looks a bit confused.

Yellow Girl: “I did this!”

Her look goes to the titanthron so it was clear that she was speaking about the shown video.

Yellow Girl: “I did this and this was no secret. I serve my time for this in jail some years ago. And I did this alone. My brother was only there because he was stubborn and he thought I need his help. But I did this alone and you interfere with your lies so that he is in jail now, although I was in jail for this and no one other should be there because of this past event.”

Desperation can be heard in her voice and it looks like she was speechless and irritated what she should do next. She looks again towards Lobo.

Yellow Girl: “I should have trust in you. You are right I failed. I want to rescue my brother and I failed. Its all my fault. Its all my fault.”

She mumbles this last words again and again while she sinks down in the corner of the ring and lean at the turnbuckles.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: He will pay (open to all expecially timelord)   He will pay (open to all expecially timelord) EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 4:16 pm

Timelord just stares at the fallen Yellow Girl slumped in the corner and starts to feel sorry for her,then out of the corner of his eye he spots Lobo and he smirks.

El Lobo and Yellow Girl the tag team champs The Jailbirds ha ha Wolfpac my ass.I have completely broken her spirit so she is useless to me unlike my fellow stable mates who will totally dominate Unwa if management stop interfereing with us.Listen to me you two if you cross Rev again anytime soon it won't just be you two who suffer but as i have already proved i will attack your families,let's go guys i'm getting sick just looking at these wasters

All of Rev leave the ring to join with K-9 at the tardis to depart,the last vision Yellow Girl has is Timelord looking back at her laughing....

ooc end segment for me maybe yg and lobo need to talk????
Back to top Go down
El Lobo
Wolf Pack
El Lobo

PostSubject: Re: He will pay (open to all expecially timelord)   He will pay (open to all expecially timelord) EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 7:57 pm

El Lobo simply stands there watching the rant of Timelord. Once the Revolution has left has shakes his head.
El Lobo: What a Pendejo..When did he ever win anything of worth..Belt for the mentaly imparied, or no..Right Timelord did win that belt for the little league...Glad he's out of his diapers.
A soft chuckle escapes the Latino as he makes his way over towards Yellow Girl and offers her a hand.
El Lobo: Come on Mamacita..We've got a war to win.
Back to top Go down
Yellow Girl
Wolf Pack
Yellow Girl

PostSubject: Re: He will pay (open to all expecially timelord)   He will pay (open to all expecially timelord) EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 8:55 pm

Yellow Girl was sitting in the ring corner and mumbles the whole time while timelord is speaking some unknowable words. It was not sure if she hears anything timelord said, because she shows no reaction on his words. As recently as Lobo was in front of her she lifts her head. Tears can be seen on her cheeks and she stares at Lobos hand. A while nothing happend and than Yellow Girl takes Lobos hand and stand up with his help. In the crowd a mixt reaction can be heard.

Yellow Girl: “Thanks for your trust and your belief in me.”

After this she lifts her head once more and looks directly into Lobos eyes.

Yellow Girl: “I want to see him bleeding and I now know that I cant win this battle on my own.”

El Lobo nods in her direction and the two leave the arena together accompanied by mixed reaction of the crowd.

(OOC: Maybe you want to add something Lobo, otherwise we can leave the ring now I think)

Last edited by Yellow Girl on Wed Jan 14, 2009 10:24 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : add the last sentence)
Back to top Go down
El Lobo
Wolf Pack
El Lobo

PostSubject: Re: He will pay (open to all expecially timelord)   He will pay (open to all expecially timelord) EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 9:09 pm

(It is long as it is...lets leave room for others in the show.) Wink
Back to top Go down
Leon Heart
GM
GM
Leon Heart

Number of posts : 1669
Registration date : 2008-08-06

PostSubject: Re: He will pay (open to all expecially timelord)   He will pay (open to all expecially timelord) EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 9:40 pm

added to show
Back to top Go down
https://unwa.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: He will pay (open to all expecially timelord)   He will pay (open to all expecially timelord) Empty

Back to top Go down

He will pay (open to all expecially timelord)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
UNWA Forum :: UNWA Role Plays :: RP Archives-
Jump to: