Wrestling Forum for the stars of UNWA

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Bruiser Bob's introduction
Sat Sep 20, 2014 3:46 am by Bruiser Bob

» Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)
Sat Sep 20, 2014 3:18 am by Bruiser Bob

» Ghosts of The Past
Sat Sep 20, 2014 2:40 am by Bruiser Bob

» Is anyone still here?
Wed May 25, 2011 3:00 pm by el cartographer

» I am sorry to announce...
Fri Dec 03, 2010 4:30 am by el cartographer

» Where did they go?
Sat Nov 28, 2009 7:57 am by el cartographer

» The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic
Fri Jul 03, 2009 12:57 am by arcticterror

» When are u on ?
Tue Jun 30, 2009 3:56 pm by ghetto blaster

» Post Your Pwnage/Ownage
Sat Jun 20, 2009 1:34 am by ghetto blaster

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Share | 

Time to move on (open to Choirboy, AceDouglas)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
MrX
Mid Carder
Mid Carder

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2008-12-01

PostSubject: Time to move on (open to Choirboy, AceDouglas)   Sat Jan 10, 2009 6:24 am

KristyDQT and JiJi are walking towards the ring, whilst the crowd is makeing fun of KristyDQT's phobia of heights.

KristyDQT grabs a mic, goes up to the ring, looks around and says: "Now shut the hell up!"

Crowd likes his reaction and starts getting even louder while they boo him.
KristyDQT:" This last socalled CIH Laddermatch was a fluke and a setup from the start. I was screwed out of a sure Titleshot by the UNWA, but i am not just gonna sit back and take this. No, it is time for me to take matters more into my own hands. Chickenboy, i have looked at the Horizon of the UNWA and i saw your bogus victory in the 3-way dance in the last PPV. Now are you up to prooving yourself against the rising danish/filipino superstar?" KristyDQT stands in silence for a while, then goes on. "Do you have what it takes to be a champion, or will you proove to me, that you are nothing but a scared liitle wim...."

* I thought you could come in and interrupt me here if you are up to it Choirboy;) And we can take it from there.

Last edited by KristyDQT on Tue Jan 13, 2009 10:56 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Choirboy
Title Challenger
Title Challenger

Number of posts : 128
Registration date : 2008-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Time to move on (open to Choirboy, AceDouglas)   Mon Jan 12, 2009 3:02 pm

**'O Fortuna' starts playing on the Titan Tron as Choirboy appears at the arena's entrance. The crowd is cheering/booing him, and Choirboy just shrugs it off. He walks towards the ring, centering his gaze at Kristy and JiJi. Choirboy pauses for a moment to take off his belt, and slings it over his shoulder before he slowly walks up the ring steps and enters the ring. He walks up to both Kristy and JiJi and takes the microphone from Kristy's hand. The crowd goes wild, waiting for the fight to start.**

Choirboy - "Scared little wimp? Was that what you were going to say Kristy? Scared little wimp?"

**Kristy and JiJi both look to each other, then Kristy looks back at Choirboy and nods.**

Choirboy - "Well, I suggest you take another long hard look in the mirror, because the last time I checked, I didn't nearly wet myself at the idea of the match I was going to be in. And as for challenging me for this belt? You haven't shown you're worthy of it yet, and everyone knows Ace has first crack. So, unless you have something more important to say that merits you sucking up my air, I am going to focus on something else that is less trivial."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MrX
Mid Carder
Mid Carder

PostSubject: Re: Time to move on (open to Choirboy, AceDouglas)   Mon Jan 12, 2009 3:26 pm

KristyDQT with an angry look on his face:" Wet my pants? That was sweat and tears from my opponent, it's not my fault he does that unto my pants......"
JiJi grabs the mic out of KristyDQT's hands and with a sexy voice goes on:" Well now now gentlemen lets not get into a fight right here. I have a proposal to make to you Choirboy. I see the point that Ace Douglas deserves a rematch for the title, but i also see a rising superstar, namely my husband, that deserves a shot at it. The easy way out would be a matchup KristyDQT against Ace Douglas at fridays next show for the number one contender spot. But why not make it more interesting for the audience.

KristyDQT seems puzzled by what his wife is saying.

JiJi wants to continue but gets cut off by Ace Douglas.

***COMMENT***
I cut of the poison matches ill use it for myself in another segment, its just more fun than the regular ones;)

Last edited by KristyDQT on Tue Jan 13, 2009 10:08 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ace Douglas
Title Challenger
Title Challenger

Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2008-10-04

PostSubject: Re: Time to move on (open to Choirboy, AceDouglas)   Mon Jan 12, 2009 6:02 pm

The Gambler by Kenny Rogers begins to blare over the arena speakers as Ace Douglas comes out on the stage. He stands on the stage for a moment and stares at Choirboy and KristyDQT. He slowly makes his way to the ring as the fans cheer and stick out their hands to give him five. He hits a few of the fans hands before making his way to the ring steps. He stands there for a moment looking both ways at the crowd before raising his hands and then making his way up the steps grabbing the mic from the top step before getting in the ring. As he gets in he looks at Choirboy and then at KristyDQT and JiJi before bringing the mic up to his mouth to speak.

Ace:"Well well well. Don't we have little misunderstanding here. It seems that KristyDQT and his wife JiJi do not understand the meaning of a champion rematch. You see let me see if I can spell it out for you. It means that I am the number one contender for that belt that Choirboy holds right now. It is a privilege that I earned by carrying that belt all last season until the pay per veiw when Choirboy beat Timelord in the triple threat for the belt. So in reality I never really lost my title, Timelord lost my title for me. Not that I am complaining because that is the match that I was signed up for.

Ace pauses for a moment to get his thoughts back on the problem at hand before continuing.

Ace:"But all that is neither here nor there because it all boils down to one thing. I will be the first opponent that Choirboy has for that belt. And trust me KristyDQT it will be a one on one match up between me and Choirboy because I will not lose that title again because of someone else tapping or getting pinned."

Ace looks at KristyDQT and then at Choirboy before continuing.

Ace:"Now Choirboy seeing as how I am the number one contender and will get the first shot at the title. And since it seems that we both agree on this fact and that my other little problem in Timelord is going to be disposed of my Yellow Girl or El Lobo or someone else that he has pissed off. Means I don't have to deal with him so I figure the only thing that is stopping me and you is when you want to fight. Because I learn from my time as champion that it should be the champions and of course managements decision when we fight. So I will leave that up to you."

Ace lowers the mic before thinking better of it. He raises it back up and begins to speak again as he is looking at KristyDQT.

Ace:"But it seems KristyDQT that you need something to do at the next show. Well tell you what, as long as Choirboy is not planning on giving me my rematch and management is ok with it then why don't we see if you up to being a champ later on down the line. Me and you one on one just for the hell of it. What you think?"

The crowd is cheering at the possiblity of either match as Ace lowers his mic and awaits an answer from either Choirboy or KristyDQT.

ooc figured this would be the best way to go with this if ok with choirboy kristydqt and leon and management can edit if need be
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/shane_whiteside
MrX
Mid Carder
Mid Carder

PostSubject: Re: Time to move on (open to Choirboy, AceDouglas)   Tue Jan 13, 2009 7:22 am

JiJi suddenly bursts out with very distinct laughs:" Hehehe, yes i am not surprised that none of you two want a matchup that counts against KristyDQT. You both talk the talk, and try to avoid the walk. Well i think the audience tonight has seen that the two of you dont want my husband in the title picture. I guess you are afterall smarter then you look. But lets see if the two of you can hide forever."

KristyDQT and JiJi throw down the mics and leave the ring together.

****Alternative Ending to my segment******
KristyDQT suddenly stops walking, grabs a mic and distinctively adds:" Like my wife said, the offer has been made. And as without GrAce Douglas said Timelord missed his chance at the title and is out of the picture, or is he now. I am gonna go out an a limb here and say if Timelord is up too it we can have a very unlikely tagteam matchup at the next show "Choirboy and Ace Douglas vs. Timelord and KristyDQT." An Revolution member trying to coexist with a member of the Stable of Darkness Vs a Champion and his so called number one Contender. A who can trust who matchup.

****Comment****
Can go with a matchup Ace Vs Me, or the TagTeam matchup which probably would build up more to a rematch between the two of you, especially if you have an infight or confrontation in the matchup it could make an more interesting storyline.
Thinking storyline wise if we have a nonedited matchup and i beat u Ace, even in a match that dont count, it will take out some power of your match with Choirboy. A tagteam matchup could make it a heated matchup to look forward too, if it gets heated and one of you would turn on the other. Just think about it, it is fine to just disregard my alternative endning and leave it out if you dont like the idea, and we dont need to have a matchup with me in it, i got what i came for in these segments
alien

Last edited by KristyDQT on Tue Jan 13, 2009 10:55 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Choirboy
Title Challenger
Title Challenger

Number of posts : 128
Registration date : 2008-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Time to move on (open to Choirboy, AceDouglas)   Tue Jan 13, 2009 2:20 pm

**Choirboy puts his hand up to Kristy & JiJi.**

Choirboy - "Let me get this straight she-wolf & cub. You figure you can just wander in here, like you own the place, and expect to get what you want? Oh, and to make it even better? You dictate your demands to the Champ? Tell you what.....I'm more than willing to take you and Doc on in a tag match with Ace in my corner. Talk about a no-brainer, something you seem to excel at Kristy."

**The crowd cheers Choirboy's and Ace's names as Choirboy stands next to his challenger, signifying a united front.**

(I'm down with the tag match, just gotta get Doc in on it)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ace Douglas
Title Challenger
Title Challenger

PostSubject: Re: Time to move on (open to Choirboy, AceDouglas)   Tue Jan 13, 2009 2:42 pm

i am up for the tag match as well as long as doc is up for it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time to move on (open to Choirboy, AceDouglas)   Wed Jan 14, 2009 2:22 pm

A familiar face fills the titan tron causing loud boo's from the crowd and finger pointing from the wrestlers.
Timelord's voice booms throughout the arena,a member of the stable of darkness needs me to team with him oh my god i knew that bunch of muppets were useless ha ha.Well K muppet it's your lucky day just because of who you are facing.I would love an early chance to payback those two jokers.But i easily could be walking into a 3 on 1 so MR Tyler Ford will be switching roles and accompanying me to ringside not only to watch Ace and Choirboy but muppet man from land of darkness....

Titan tron goes blank before anyone can respond

ooc count the doc in and thx for the chance guys to get involved cool stuff
Back to top Go down
Ace Douglas
Title Challenger
Title Challenger

PostSubject: Re: Time to move on (open to Choirboy, AceDouglas)   Fri Jan 16, 2009 1:44 am

Ace stands there and finally lifts the mic to his mouth to speak.

Ace:"I swear Timelord always got to interrupt someone before they get a chance to talk and then leaves before I can smack the taste out of his mouth. But like Choirboy said no problem with me teaming with Choirboy to beat up on you, KristyDQT and the idiot Timelord."

Ace looks to leave but turns back around and continues on.

Ace:"Also Timelord you go ahead and bring Tyler down the ring. Seems I have some unfinished business with him anyways and so does Choirboy as well."

Ace turns to Choirboy and extends his hand.

ooc the last part can be edited if cb wants to
Back to top Go down
Baba Ganoush
UNWA Hardcore Champion

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2008-10-10

PostSubject: Re: Time to move on (open to Choirboy, AceDouglas)   Fri Jan 16, 2009 5:07 pm

**The crowd goes down to a hush as Choirboy looks at Ace's hand, then to the crowd. The crowd cheers for him to seal the deal, and without hesitation Choirboy shakes Ace's hand. Both men nod in agreement, knowing what needs to be done.**

(OOC - That's all I've got Smile)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time to move on (open to Choirboy, AceDouglas)   

Back to top Go down

Time to move on (open to Choirboy, AceDouglas)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1