UNWA Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UNWA Forum

Wrestling Forum for the stars of UNWA

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» One day someone will come looking for me.
A message (Open to Baba Ganoush or any Hardcore title challengers) EmptyThu Aug 31, 2023 6:24 am by Bruiser Bob

» Bruiser Bob's introduction
A message (Open to Baba Ganoush or any Hardcore title challengers) EmptySun Jun 18, 2023 3:56 pm by Bruiser Bob

» Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)
A message (Open to Baba Ganoush or any Hardcore title challengers) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 3:18 am by Bruiser Bob

» Ghosts of The Past
A message (Open to Baba Ganoush or any Hardcore title challengers) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 2:40 am by Bruiser Bob

» Is anyone still here?
A message (Open to Baba Ganoush or any Hardcore title challengers) EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:00 pm by el cartographer

» I am sorry to announce...
A message (Open to Baba Ganoush or any Hardcore title challengers) EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:30 am by el cartographer

» Where did they go?
A message (Open to Baba Ganoush or any Hardcore title challengers) EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:57 am by el cartographer

» The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic
A message (Open to Baba Ganoush or any Hardcore title challengers) EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:57 am by arcticterror

» When are u on ?
A message (Open to Baba Ganoush or any Hardcore title challengers) EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:56 pm by ghetto blaster

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

A message (Open to Baba Ganoush or any Hardcore title challengers)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Hemorrhage
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Hemorrhage

Number of posts : 226
Registration date : 2008-08-11

A message (Open to Baba Ganoush or any Hardcore title challengers) Empty
PostSubject: A message (Open to Baba Ganoush or any Hardcore title challengers)   A message (Open to Baba Ganoush or any Hardcore title challengers) EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 4:08 pm

[Hemorrhage walks out to the ring with his CiH briefcase]

Hemorrhage:Let's make this short and sweet. Will the Hardcore Champion come out here right now!

[Ten seconds pass as Baba does not appear]

Hemorrhage:Ok... I guess he's busy maybe a good match will bring him out here. Tonight I'm calling out any wrestlers who is even thinking about the Hardcore Title around their waist. I wanna prove that i'm good enough to take down Baba Ganoush... With a little help from this Cih briefcase. So is there anyone out there brave enough to face me?
Back to top Go down
The Pittsburgh Mauler
Title Challenger
Title Challenger

Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2008-11-22

PostSubject: Re: A message (Open to Baba Ganoush or any Hardcore title challengers)   A message (Open to Baba Ganoush or any Hardcore title challengers) EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 4:22 pm

Symphony of Destruction starts playing over the loud speakers. Out walks the Pittsburgh Mauler onto the entrance ramp.

The Pittsburgh Mauler: "Hemorrhage, you and I had a match for the ages last season and I came up a little bit short in the end. Since I really don't like losing, why don't we have a match tonight and I'll fix that problem and simultaneously take you out of the Hardcore title picture. Then you'll know that the even the CiH briefcase won't help you. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have a poem for our great fans to come up with."

Mauler leaves the entrance area.
Back to top Go down
Hemorrhage
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Hemorrhage

PostSubject: Re: A message (Open to Baba Ganoush or any Hardcore title challengers)   A message (Open to Baba Ganoush or any Hardcore title challengers) EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 5:13 pm

[Hemorrhage watchs the Pittsburgh Mauler leave standing speechlessly. Then he suddenly smiles]

Hemorrhage:A rematch...this should be fun.
Back to top Go down
Baba Ganoush
UNWA Hardcore Champion

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2008-10-10

PostSubject: Re: A message (Open to Baba Ganoush or any Hardcore title challengers)   A message (Open to Baba Ganoush or any Hardcore title challengers) EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 2:17 am

**A video pops up on the screen and it starts with Baba laying on his stomach with the less-than-lovely Lola massaging his back. Baba looks into the camera as he begins to address his challenger.**

Baba - "My good friend Hemorrhage! You are requesting a title match with the Acme of Kissy Faces? I can take more beatings than you can give, nice sir, and I look forward to the match, but under one rule of my choosing. If you lose, you will be the one buying the pizza and soda pop after the match is over."

**Lola stops rubbing Baba for a moment to stifle a snicker. Baba looks back to Lola, wondering why she has stopped. She looks at him, smiles, shakes her hands out and continues to massage him.**

Baba - "The choice is yours my friend.**
Back to top Go down
Hemorrhage
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Hemorrhage

PostSubject: Re: A message (Open to Baba Ganoush or any Hardcore title challengers)   A message (Open to Baba Ganoush or any Hardcore title challengers) EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 9:23 pm

Hemorrhage:Fine with me Baba...but if I win not only will I get your title belt but you will also grant me a wish, I'll leave that wish as a surprise for after the match...

{Alright so have we confirmed a match for the hardcore title at the next PPV?}
Back to top Go down
Baba Ganoush
UNWA Hardcore Champion

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2008-10-10

PostSubject: Re: A message (Open to Baba Ganoush or any Hardcore title challengers)   A message (Open to Baba Ganoush or any Hardcore title challengers) EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 2:47 pm

(Sounds good to me, though you might have to let me know what your stip is Wink )
Back to top Go down
Hemorrhage
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Hemorrhage

PostSubject: Re: A message (Open to Baba Ganoush or any Hardcore title challengers)   A message (Open to Baba Ganoush or any Hardcore title challengers) EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 10:45 pm

To tell the truth I'm still thinking of one I'll let you know soon enough.
Back to top Go down
Hemorrhage
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Hemorrhage

PostSubject: Re: A message (Open to Baba Ganoush or any Hardcore title challengers)   A message (Open to Baba Ganoush or any Hardcore title challengers) EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 11:49 pm

{OOC:Hey Baba, I'm actually unsure about which title to go after the prestige or hardcore so the following RP will clear things up}

Hemorrhage:Actually Baba let's not get too far ahead of ourselves. How about this. If I win against the Pittsburgh Mauler tonight I face you next week for the Hardcore title. But, if I lose, I will take my CiH briefcase elsewhere. If I lose tonight I will use this briefcase to fight Choirboy for the Prestige Title. We'll see what happens tonight.
Back to top Go down
Aquilus
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Aquilus

Number of posts : 516
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: A message (Open to Baba Ganoush or any Hardcore title challengers)   A message (Open to Baba Ganoush or any Hardcore title challengers) EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 3:31 am

(ooc: another thing to remember here is that baba needs to defend his title every week, so there is little point preparing for a ppv title defence as it may no be him who has the title)
Back to top Go down
Leon Heart
GM
GM
Leon Heart

Number of posts : 1669
Registration date : 2008-08-06

PostSubject: Re: A message (Open to Baba Ganoush or any Hardcore title challengers)   A message (Open to Baba Ganoush or any Hardcore title challengers) EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 3:53 pm

ooc - hemorrhage vs Pittsburgh mauler added to the show - moved rp to archive
Back to top Go down
https://unwa.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A message (Open to Baba Ganoush or any Hardcore title challengers)   A message (Open to Baba Ganoush or any Hardcore title challengers) Empty

Back to top Go down

A message (Open to Baba Ganoush or any Hardcore title challengers)
Page 1 of 1