Wrestling Forum for the stars of UNWA

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Bruiser Bob's introduction
Sat Sep 20, 2014 3:46 am by Bruiser Bob

» Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)
Sat Sep 20, 2014 3:18 am by Bruiser Bob

» Ghosts of The Past
Sat Sep 20, 2014 2:40 am by Bruiser Bob

» Is anyone still here?
Wed May 25, 2011 3:00 pm by el cartographer

» I am sorry to announce...
Fri Dec 03, 2010 4:30 am by el cartographer

» Where did they go?
Sat Nov 28, 2009 7:57 am by el cartographer

» The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic
Fri Jul 03, 2009 12:57 am by arcticterror

» When are u on ?
Tue Jun 30, 2009 3:56 pm by ghetto blaster

» Post Your Pwnage/Ownage
Sat Jun 20, 2009 1:34 am by ghetto blaster

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Share | 

Thanks for the help boys, but...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alexis LaCoeur
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2008-08-07

PostSubject: Thanks for the help boys, but...   Sun Aug 17, 2008 11:35 pm

Before the audience begins to arrive, Angel Papillion wanders through the mostly empty arena. Each step brings a slight swaying sashay of her hips as it carries her toward the table of the announcers. Without a word to either of them she hops up onto the table, sitting upon it as she faces the ring. Both hands slide behind her, allowing her to angle her body slightly while her platinum blonde hair spills over her shoulders.

"Hullo, boys," she says, a cheery smile upon her face. Her head turns so that her peridot eyes can peer over at Winston. Winking at him playfully she adds, "Appreciate the help the other night, even though you went and got me disqualified." The smile quickly turns into a cute little pout, and she spins around on the table in order to face Winston fully. Reaching a hand out, she goes to catch his chin so that she can lift it a little as she speaks.

"Much as I appreciate it though, I didn't need the help." Dropping her hand, she whisks it through her hair and chuckles. "There was time to turn things around. Time to prove that I'm not just a cute lil' piece of eye candy." Pausing, she slides herself off of the table. "Give me the chance to, hmm?"

Winking at them both, she begins to head back out of the arena. After taking a few steps, she stops and then glances back at them over her shoulder.

"Oh, and boys?" Pause. "There's nothing goin' on between me or anyone in this fed. My interests lay elsewhere." Winking again, she blows them a little kiss, offers a little wave and makes her way out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Thanks for the help boys, but...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1