UNWA Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UNWA Forum

Wrestling Forum for the stars of UNWA

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» One day someone will come looking for me.
The Meetings of the Youngs EmptyThu Aug 31, 2023 6:24 am by Bruiser Bob

» Bruiser Bob's introduction
The Meetings of the Youngs EmptySun Jun 18, 2023 3:56 pm by Bruiser Bob

» Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)
The Meetings of the Youngs EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 3:18 am by Bruiser Bob

» Ghosts of The Past
The Meetings of the Youngs EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 2:40 am by Bruiser Bob

» Is anyone still here?
The Meetings of the Youngs EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:00 pm by el cartographer

» I am sorry to announce...
The Meetings of the Youngs EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:30 am by el cartographer

» Where did they go?
The Meetings of the Youngs EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:57 am by el cartographer

» The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic
The Meetings of the Youngs EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:57 am by arcticterror

» When are u on ?
The Meetings of the Youngs EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:56 pm by ghetto blaster

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

The Meetings of the Youngs

Go down 
AuthorMessage
James Young
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
James Young

Number of posts : 399
Registration date : 2008-08-11

The Meetings of the Youngs Empty
PostSubject: The Meetings of the Youngs   The Meetings of the Youngs EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 6:56 pm

James Young is seen walking down the corridor, before he starts looking around nervously as if he was worried that someone would attack him from behind his back. James soon stops when he sees a man, who looks just like James, only older than him.

James: "Chase Young, or should I say father?"

Chase: "Only address me as your father, or your master, but do not call me by my first name James,"

James: "What are you doing here? You've retired from wrestling, you are a former five time world champion, so what is it you want?"

Chase: "I'm here because I have officially become your manager, so you can finally start a winning streak again James. I've noticed that you've been having a bad run of matches as of late, until last night, so I've decided to become your manager to ...... help you win,"

James: "I don't need your help,"

Chase: "You can keep on denying that all you want, but you know that you need my help, besides, I've brought your little sister here with me, to give you extra support,"

James: "Wait! You mean that Jess is here?"

Jess: "JAMES!"

Jessica by then had made her way over to her brother and her father, running over and giving her twin brother a huge hug, which ended up with James on the floor due to being caught off guard, by his sister flying in the air towards him. Jessica was just a female version of James, and was pretty much the complete opposite of James, she was also extremely beautiful. Chase just sighed slightly.

Chase: "James, Jessica, get up, we need to get going, James has a match tonight,"

With that said Chase left the scene, with Jessica following happily behind him, dragging James along who looked extremely flustered.

(ooc: this is also why I changed my name, to introduce James' family)
Back to top Go down

The Meetings of the Youngs
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
UNWA Forum :: UNWA Role Plays :: RP Archives-
Jump to: